Apprentice Program: Round Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Again, I'm sorry, but I'm out of tutors for European timezones. Please PM Lexay, Mekkah, or CrazyStarwolf to see if they can take you on.

Taken by Aeolus

Netbattle nick: Sneaky_Sneasel
Time zone: EST
Regular Online Hours: 7pm-10pm on weekdays, 1pm-10pm on weekends, EST of course.
Experience level: Not bad, just not...good.
A little about myself: Just started playing again after nearly half a year, so I'd like to get back on track and such.
Generations I want to learn: 386 OU, and maybe RBY OU if I'm not lazy enough to retry it. I remember being really good at it a long long time ago, so yeah.

Help

Taken by Aeolus

Netbattle nick: Dark.Sephiroth
Time zone:Central(in tennesse)
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): All day is possible because there is nothin to do at my house. I am always on the smogon NB server.
Experience level*:Starter but my buddy gave me his old team with evs and movesets though. It still sucks.
A little about myself: I go to Shafer Middle School and im fairly decent student but I do make some remarks that are stupid. But i am always willing to learn if its not something i know already!^_^
Generation(s) I want to learn: ADV teambuilding and help on counters and a litttle on EV's but not much

Netbattle nick: ProffessorMM

Time zone: GMT -4
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 6:00-7:00 Almost EveryDay
Experience level*: Normal, I'm not THAT good, but not bad either.
A little about myself: I like to netbattle, and I love to learn.
Generation(s) I want to learn: RBY,GSC, OU, UU.

Assigned to Council

Netbattle nick: Strager Neds
Time zone: GMT -5:00
Regular Online Hours: 10:00 ~ 18:00
Experience level: Bad.
A little about myself: I'm clueless half the time. :rolleyes:
Generations I want to learn: ADV... I guess.

Netbattle nick: One
Time zone: GMT-6 (Central Time)
Regular Online Hours: Anwhere From 1 PM to 1 AM eastern time (I go on and off someitimes)
Experience level: Between Intermediete and Expert
A little about myself: Easy to get along with, joined May 2005, haven't battled much latley so i'm kinda rusty on that
Generations I want to learn: OU (Mainly How to be a good battler. things like prediction, and such, And how to make good teams) And whatever else you are willing to teach

Netbattle nick: TM32188
Time Zone: Eastern(New York)?
Regular Online hours: 12pm to 1pm then 7pm to whenever
Expierence Level:
I've been playing the game since the 5th grade. I'm know alittle about EVs/general movesets
A litte about myself:
I just graduated high school and I'm doing a bit of traveling this summer so I want to hit up the official tournament in garden city,ny and I need some big preping for it
Generations I want to learn:
ADV 2v2

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I'm finished assigning tutors for this round, however...continue to post your profiles and you will be among the first to receive a tutor assignment in the next round!

Netbattle nick: Anix yo
Time zone: EST (GMT -5)
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): 3PM-9PM on weekdays, almost completely free on weekends except for Sunday 6PM+
Experience level*: Below averagish. I play with friends and that's pretty much all
A little about myself: Avid gamer and techie. Play War3 often and with friends on XFire. Admin for a couple of War3 leagues if that counts.
Generation(s) I want to learn: Adv/RS mostly. Mostly OU, but willing to learn anything (2v2... UU... Uber... you name it!)

Netbattle nick: none
Time zone: EST (GMT -5)
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): most nights after 10 or 11 ish
Experience level: in GSC, I was very good, a long time ago, I haven't played much in the past 3 years, and my team hasn't changed either. In the new games, I know nothing.
A little about myself: I have played ssb64, goldeneye, and pokemon GSC competatively (none of them online, although all are available for it) and at the moment I'm one of the bigger names of SSBM.
Generation(s) I want to learn: JAA regulation in preparation for Philly and possibly NYC. I just started in fire red for the first time.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Mow said:
Netbattle nick: none
Is that a nickname or what? Also, as I told Aeo, my apprentice hasn't come to nb in about 2 weeks. I only talked to him once.

Hey, I'm a little confused...has this round already finished, or not? Should I be waiting for a new topic to be made for the next round? Ah well, I guess it can't hurt to post my info now anyway...

Netbattle nick: notthephonz
Time zone: Eastern
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): anytime
Experience level: I guess you could say I'm "not good, but willing to learn." *nervous laughter*
A little about myself: Well, my favorite Pokémon is Slowbro, though I suppose he isn't as strong as he used to be...I also think Grumpig is cute. ^_^
Generation(s) I want to learn: ADV and ADV 2vs2

Aeolus

Bag
This round finishes on Sunday; a new topic will then be posted for the next round. Continue to post profiles though because I'll just assign you guys first.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
my tutor hasn't answered to both calls that i sent him: one from smogon email the first week round four began, the second time at NB today, asking when we can start our lesson.

Aeolus

Bag
I'm going to be sending evaluations out to all apprentices in a few days. If your tutor wasn't helpful to you...or didn't try to meet with you...let me know. They may lose tutor status if they aren't participating as avidly as they should.

Netbattle nick: StallingChamp
Time zone: EDT
Regular Online Hours (in EDT!!!!): anout 4-6 PM, 8-10 PM weekdays, more random on weekends (on a lot tho)
Experience level: Somehat decent, i guess
A little about myself: Just joined Smogon / NetBattle, but im a very quick learner so ive caught on pretty good, but would appreciate 1 on 1 attention from a tutor to really sharpen my skills.
Generation(s) I want to learn: ADV OU

Aeolus

Bag
Ok, thanks for another great round guys. If you were not assigned a tutor for this round, go ahead and post your profile in the next thread...I will be sure to give you guys priority when I'm making matches. I would assign you guys right away...but I want to make sure that you are still interested before I assign someone to you. See you guys in Round Five!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)