Apocalypse Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that we know there are NPC characters, can we make a list of who posted and who didn't? I don't think Shiv/Brain would use the NPCs...

O, and in case they posted in Krustyland, try making 2 lists. One for people who didn't talk in both sections, and one for people who didn't talk in the lynch section.

Edit: By definition, a wolf is a neutral character, given that he's not allied with any team. You might want to take that into account.

Radioactive Man posted in Krustyland once, and never voted, but Brain said they could have gotten him to vote on D2 once the vote was secured, so at this point it isn't much of an indicator.

Raikage, nothing has been decided yet, please don't go posting something like that unless you actually CONFIRM it with everyone first. Nothing wrong with waiting.

Well, that is the point of me saying to talk to me if you disagree or think you have a lead we can use. I didn't mean to sound presumptous or anything, what I meant was No Lynch was simply the best option at the moment. My intention was also to use that thread to confirm my opinion with everyone else. I prefer to use this thread as everyone can read it, and can then contact me at their leisure.

Alright guys, after much consideration (thanks for waiting), I think that our best course of option is to lynch Santa's Little Helper. As I will be sleeping for 8 hours or so, and time is short, should Santa's Little Helper wish to defend himself, please contact either AvatarST or Thunda as soon as possible.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'm sorry but a majority has been reached already. I'm going to be a sweetheart and give an hour, after that I'll be doing the update.

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Now that we know there are NPC characters, can we make a list of who posted and who didn't? I don't think Shiv/Brain would use the NPCs...

O, and in case they posted in Krustyland, try making 2 lists. One for people who didn't talk in both sections, and one for people who didn't talk in the lynch section.

Edit: By definition, a wolf is a neutral character, given that he's not allied with any team. You might want to take that into account.
Remember Maggie Gyllenhal in Super Mafia? It's possible that Radioactive Man's death was like that: wolf targetted someone and that someone meant to die but instead had their secret ability activated or something.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
It was because I figured out how to activate my own secret ability and got cookie to 'kill' me. Instead of dying however, I simply turned into Two-Face.

it has come to my attention that the user cookie is proclaiming the state of War

it is everyone's best interest to not listen to him, because, for a matter of fact, it is Warfare

thank you for your attention.

Why must everyone insist on having a huge open brawl every mafia

I know we are all barbarians but come on guys we can be gentlemen sometimes and just slaughter each other in secret continuously you know

okay guys. I have some information on the abomanation thief for happens to be in possession of an arrow. it's probably in our best interest to fuck/steal from him.

with love

moin kampf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)