AG Anything Goes Summer Seasonal - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen my opponent made a false allegation on page 1 his name is cromagnet, here is proof as he did not provide any. Dude made me wait FOR MULTIPLE DAYS, was only available merely few hours before deadline, but cant take 20 minutes as i was finishing having dinner? I clearly said "AROUND 10pm" not "10 pm period".

I contacted him at 10:25 PM, he never replied. He didn't even tried, as he made his report at 10:16pm.

And once again i wrote "AROUND" 10 PM, never agreed on 10PM straight.

He even said himself "most fri evening, Sun mornin, or Sat evenin, but I can be flexible".

This is abuse of position.

If we can schedule another battle, I would be happy to do so.

Attachments

Last edited:
I've seen my opponent made a false allegation on page 1 his name is cromagnet, here is proof as he did not provide any. Dude made me wait FOR MULTIPLE DAYS, was only available merely few hours before deadline, but cant take 20 minutes as i was finishing having dinner? I clearly said "AROUND 10pm" not "10 pm period".

I contacted him at 10:25 PM, he never replied. He didn't even tried, as he made his report at 10:16pm.

And once again i wrote "AROUND" 10 PM, never agreed on 10PM straight.

He even said himself "most fri evening, Sun mornin, or Sat evenin, but I can be flexible".

This is abuse of position.

If we can schedule another battle, I would be happy to do so.
Bro you can’t just be like “around time x”. He gave you 15 minutes. He’s a busy man and you can’t just assume he can work to your schedule as you wish. It does sound like he was pretty constricted as far as his schedule goes and maybe you could see if he can work with an extension, but your “proof” was pretty weak as he clearly was engaging with you and tried his best to get the game in.

Bullshit, it's not weak proof.

1st: "He’s a busy man", if you're this busy, then why entering the tournament in the first place? :facepalm:

Pressuring you're opponent to adapt to your own schedule because you're busy is pretty selfish. Don't try to take it the other way as im the selfish one here, you can clearly see in the screenshot i tried my best to adapt. Your "argument' is invalid.

2nd: "he gave you 15 minutes", 15 minutes when I was waiting for multiple days is absolutely nothing, dude should have wait at least 30 minutes, like serioulsy this dude can't delay his bed time for 30 minutes, are you this busy? :blobshrug:Then once again don't enter the tournament. Simple logic. Plus i replied at 10:25pm so barely 9 minutes after his report. Your second argument is invalid as well.

3rd: he even said himself as PROVED in the picture i provided he is flexible, what kind of bad faith is that? Dude literally said himself he is flexible and available on sun morning, how can u deny that fact, not my opinion just a fact. 3rd argument invalid as well.

4th: " he tried his best", really? waiting for 15 minutes is doing your ABSOLUTE best as far as you can? Cut the bs dude.

5th: All i want is a fair battle, if he wins, he wins, but at least he does that the fair way not a cheap cowardly way to get a free gg.:blobshrug:
Pretty sure the man is a masters or doctoral student but he’s one of the more prolific mons players right now. I doubt you know anything about how much work and time dedication that takes. The point is you can’t just make vague assertions on what times you can play. It just doesn’t work like that. Flexible doesn’t just mean he can give wide rooms around what you say. Maybe the time you suggested was stretching his flexibility already. If you weren’t gonna be on time the onus is on you to make that clear. “Around 10” never means 20 minutes later to anyone. I’m not trying to start a fight here but you have to understand how your idea of scheduling isn’t practical whatsoever. Punctuality is important, which you’ll have to learn when you get older.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)