SV OU Antarctic Reinforcements: Glaceon Balance

Pokepaste: https://pokepast.es/4eb769400316f91e

Hi! I wanted to try glaceon which has been rising in ladder, so I made this team.

GLACEON:
Tera Ice Blizzard spam hits like a freight train. With decent bulk boosted further by snow, it can take hits like a banded tera crunch from pao and fire back with the sheer power of ice stab. It is the last thing balance teams want to see in preview

SLOWKING:
Chilly Reception pairs with glaceon. Furthermore, future sight and chilly reception can support dragapult and tusk well. Regenerator helps it be healthy.

TUSK:
Glaceon needs hazard removal, and tusk can bring the best services here. It can beat gholdengo with knock off, preventing it from switching in. then I realised I forgor rocks.

KINGAMBIT:
I need a setup sweeper that is not reliant on tera, and the best one I could think off is kingambit. It is a powerful endgame cleaner with revenge killing too. I gave it a bulky spread with lefties.

DRAGAPULT:
I needed a wallbreaker with spammable attacks, that is also fast to beat offence. With specs and massive speed, it can be a general wallbreaker.

BLAZE TAUROS:
I needed an answer to pao, so I got a counter. WoW could scare targets from switching in, which makes it a natural fit on balance.

WEAKNESSES that I can see:

MIXED VALIANT: I have no answer to this...

NO ROCKS; Rocks can be a good support for Pult, Kingambit and Glaceon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)