Tournament Almost Any Ability Same Solo Series - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opponent was supposed to play 1 hour ago and I don't have much time tomorrow, what do I do (they weren't on showdown either)

Last edited:
Hi, I did not have the chance of getting in contact with the person I have to battle against and I am not gonna be able to play any more until the first round is over, because we have around 6 hours for it to end and I am not gonna be home. I tryied to contact this person on Monday, and never answerd, this is my first tournament so I dont know what to do if anyone can help me I would be very thankfull. here is some proof that I tryed to contact him and never answerd. I also noticed that there was another person aking him to battle for another tournament and he did not answer him either.
Smogon.PNG

Hey Um I actually did my battle with Dorron but I misclicked and it gave me the moves used during the battle instead of the actual battle can I upload it to show the battle

Clas

my main tier is yes
is a Tiering Contributor
quick update on my last post but im confirming act call now, opp never responded and still hasnt been on since the 10th

Clas

my main tier is yes
is a Tiering Contributor
My opponent was supposed to play 1 hour ago and I don't have much time tomorrow, what do I do (they weren't on showdown either)
you win via activity - in future as long as you have made an attempt to let them know youre on and at least 15-20min have passed without them replying you can call for an activity win

I forgot about this tournament but my opponent did too. Waiting for response from Miki3, who hasn't been online since Feb 20.

Welp, my opponent and I scheduled to play almost 2 days ago, but they didn't arrive. I even tried to message them on Showdown and Smogon during the decided time but didn't get a reply. At this point I won't even have time to play, so I might have to call act...
(btw there is proof on my wall)

Welcome to the Almost Any Ability Same Solo Series! Same Solo is a tournament format based off of 1v1, but everyone can only use a specific pokemon.

The pokemon for this round is Hippowdon! :hippowdon:(You can only use 1 hippowdon on your team)

General Tournament Rules:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-rules-and-general-guidelines.3642760/

Tournament Specific Rules:
  • A pokemon is publicly posted in the thread, and it is the only pokemon you may use on your team for the next two rounds.
  • The tournament will be bo1, double elimination. Each round will last a week.
  • The tournament's base format will be Almost Any Ability. In addition to regular AAA rules, Focus Sash, Focus Band, Bright Powder, Quick Claw, Imprison, Mud Slap, Sand Attack, Smokescreen, and Perish Song will be banned. Terastallization will also be banned.
  • Replays will be required.
SOM/05 vs bye 1
kyanntein vs bye 2
bnm vs bye 3
APOGRAPHA vs bye 4
Antnioo10 vs bye 5
Jx 409 vs bye 6
Terekusai vs bye 7
Kmoneyonbeat vs bye 8
Mathy vs bye 9
brodiec2036 vs Celestia74
CMDoge vs MackDad456
DarealArticuno vs Turtwigthe1
TerrorFang vs JezzyFlash
Dorron vs PrinceofUnderworld
Tanny89k vs BlackKnight_Gawain
SephirothOWA vs Ti_Ne_Si_Fe
Magiquaza vs yokoisop
Miki3 vs ckspoff
OctangularBanana vs Runoisch
Codename C.A.T vs ShardTAnim
Siryusalot vs eu
D3NTRR vs Clastia
BigReeApple vs Natcrozma
TheSerotoninVibes vs Hockey_Man_88
akirbylover vs boss god
Pyropolar vs LixK99
Realblazing vs WoopToons
Kinetic1000 vs CommanderWasp
Turtlek vs Axrtix
Foufakirby
vs Some Thug
The2009Zapdos vs King Griffin
LollWith2Ls vs tcc0811
Sabby60 vs zushika chas
Lord PRXTTY FLVXKO vs Vish_1806
LPisah vs PoliticalMan
AmGeiii vs swadloonytunes
DragoSams vs Mandibuladel5555
Vishiyan vs MYR2003
VS NPC vs UnBoosted
uuu3404 vs MultiPokemon
ChaosLucaro vs xdTactician
ZeroPokemonWonder vs ASKid679
Porkchops206 vs Amstan
salxsam vs Gg_gamer13245
andrewjafeth vs MZ
Pinecoishot vs Sableyelol
FallenJirachi vs Mr.Bossaru
TaxFraud vs Irene-2002
ETJX vs Undefeated Alt
DeepFriedMagikarp vs WhoDatMan
natsuzamaki vs Wolfenite
Blastboy1015 vs Rofna99
thetruetiger vs What is our Purpose?
FakeFan0 vs skatt7000
giove97 vs Harlequin_07
Jadinobambino vs megadevolve
Bloub vs drifttrick
DragonPhoenix333 vs Kerthyi
RoyalReloaded vs PyrO121
Waterbutwarmer vs shadowmaster6789
Dragonair2fair vs BrainDamageHaver
pokegeek2.0 vs youth yigity
Rafadude vs Letmeactuallyplay
VoltyPichu vs Arcanine1929

challenge code: /challenge (user), gen9almostanyability @@@ -focus sash, -focus band, -brightpowder, -quickclaw, -imprison, -mudslap, -sandattack, -smokescreen, -perishsong, maxteamsize=1

full bracket: https://challonge.com/aaasame

Deadline for round 1 is February 26, 11:59 PM GMT±0. Replays are required.
Question: when's round 2? i think r1 replay submissions are over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)