Pending Allow moving teambuilder and other tabs to the right

Felucia

Robot Empress
is a Forum Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
I noticed the other day that PS doesn't let me click and drag the teambuilder window to the right panel. The same goes for at least the ladder but probably others too. Having the teambuilder, ladder, or some other informational panel on my right would be nice while I'm laddering, as I play 1v1 which has quite short battles and a frequent need for team edits, and fewer clicks are always nice.

I know the technology for this exists, because htmlrooms can already be dragged. On top of being convenient for niche situations like mine, it'd also be more intuitive for users.

edit: Dorron is correct

Last edited:

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
1704813476003.png

You can have the ladder on the right already, but fully supporting having the builder on the right. I sometimes build teams with friends and it would be incredible to have the dms available while building.

Edit: I think Felu meant the top 500 ladder tab (my bad), which I also support.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)