Status
Not open for further replies.
Assigned to IoSonoNeon

Username: TonezofFun
PS! Username: T0nezOfFun
Signup Format: SV UBER
Your timezone: EST
Usual Hours of Availability: saturday and sunday 7-10 PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
Got back into competitive after a long break since XY/ORAS. Have the team building down somewhat, but feel my play is hindering my experience.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes

Last edited by a moderator:

Oblivion Wing

Go wild for a while
is a Tiering Contributor
assigned to hidin

Username: Seraphz
PS! Username: Seraphz
Signup Format: NDOU
Your Timezone: GMT-3
Usual Hours of Availability:
on weekdays between 11am and 10pm, on weekends almost all day.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon: I started playing actively last year, I've been playing some tournaments since then, I want to learn new things and improve what I already know.
Are you able to use Discord:
Yes.

assigned to cat

Username: matte
PS! Username: W2P
Signup Format: AAA
Your timezone: GMT -7
Usual Hours of Availability: Unsure as of now, will update soon.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I'm a newer player to smogon, but am pretty good. I main SV OU and am a team rater. I am in OMWCOP for team US WEST as an AAA player, so I'm alright.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, as richgold.
Note: cat agreed to be my tutor, so um yeah.

Calaeb

formerly Pawwz
Assigned to phosphor for GSC OU

Username: Pawwz
PS! Username: Calaeb
Signup Format: GSC OU
Your timezone: GMT -4
Usual Hours of Availability: Everyday at most times, just not Tuesday or Saturday anywhere from 5-10pm GMT-4.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I was mainly a Monotype player, and have played competitive Monotype for many years, peaking ladder in every generation from 6-9 and placing relatively well in tournaments such as Seasonals and Seeded. I aspire to learn GSC OU as I'm generally a fan of bulkier teams and metas, and from what I've seen, GSC offers a ton of that. I'm super patient and eager to learn a new generation I've never played.

Buhrito

is a Tiering Contributor
RBTT Champion
Assigned to Carkoala

Username: Buhrito
PS! Username: Buhrito
Signup Format: ORAS / SM / SS
Your timezone: EST / GMT-4
Usual Hours of Availability :
Available almost always, aside from having random college classes during the week
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Ive been playing competitve for a while now, and I got into teambuilding formats when SS was current gen. I've peaked ORAS and SS ladder a few times, started in ORAS in ROAPL this year, and am currently 5-0 in Smogon Masters. I'm mainly looking to improve my SM and ORAS, since I think have the most experience in SS, but there is always room to improve.
Are you able to use Discord?: Buhrito

assigned to Melt Gibson

Username: mommify
PS! Username: mommify
Signup Format: sv uu
Your timezone: CST
Usual Hours of Availability: 4pm-10pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences) Pokemon has always been a big part of my family. My uncles and parents played the original gens and at family reunions we have tournaments. I really would just like to get good at it.
Are you able to use Discord?: mhm! User: mommify

Geomancy

formerly JojenReed
assigned to Taka

Username: JojenReed
PS! Username: Jojen Read
Signup Format: SV Ubers
Your timezone: gmt -3
Usual Hours of Availability: I am available after 4pm until 10pm Monday to Friday and all day on Saturdays and Sundays
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing pokemon in SS, I played the generation casually, until I started SV, which was where I participated in my first tournament, the EPL, there I played 2 games in SV Ubers, and I really liked the tier, I played two good games, however it was not enough

Assigned to Ferenia

Edit: returned march 19 2024
Username: Galactikitty
PS! Username: Galactikitty
Signup Format: SV OU
Your timezone: EST
Usual Hours of Availability: After 9pm on Monday/Wednesday; after 6pm every other weekday. Weekends generally open. Will vary with exams and homework, though! I'm a college senior in my last semester.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing on Showdown for more than a few years; I think I remember playing gen7 randbats, to give a timeframe. I've been getting more seriously into it in the past year or so due to watching YouTubers that have inspired me, and in general I want to get more into the Smogon community at this point, but that's an aside. I've been feeling a little stuck with laddering; I'll use others' teams because I know my teambuilding isn't very strong, but I must be struggling somewhere with actually playing and I'd like to talk through it with someone more experienced and see if I can be helped.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes! username thepurple

Assigned to BIG loven for DPP OU

Username: rookierobbie
PS! Username: rookierobbie
Signup Format:DPP OU/ ADV OU (DPP OU priority)
Your timezone:GMT+11
Usual Hours of Availability: Some mornings , otherwise 8-11pm ( Can go past Midnight)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been on and off the competitive scene for a while. I've been primarily an ubers player my entire career ,ironically enough my best gen for ubers is DPP ubers ( including Farceus). However I've never quite grasped DPP OU compared to other modern gen OU's.
Are you able to use Discord? yep USER: rookieorobbie

Assigned to roxie

Username: Arcanine1929
PS! Username: Arcanine numbers
Signup Format: Sv mono
Your timezone: Gmt-6
Usual Hours of Availability: Sunday morning, weekday morning and afternoon, saturday afternoon
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Started in 2020, took a long break and came back in 2022 where i got in competitive seriously. Ive topped the ru ladder and gen8 and 9 2v2 ladder. I suck at mono (especially teambuilding it) and i want to get better for tlt and next year blt but thats far away. I wont lose my computer like a did on the dou signups. Thx :)
Are you able to use Discord?: Yea, Arcanine1929

Assigned to Mada

Username: zephirath
PS! Username: zephirath
Signup Format: SV Monotype
Your timezone: GMT -6
Usual Hours of Availability: 12 - 5 PM
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Basically nothing. I watched some temp6t and similar compilation videos and really thought it was interesting. I started playing a few days ago since I had been having a bunch of fun playing Shield with Ghost Only mons. I wanted to see where else I could take my squad, but also I wanted to test out different moves for progressing the game (just about to challenge Raihan on day 4 of playthrough). That's what I'm interested in :)
Are you able to use Discord?: yep, my un is medicinewagon

Assigned to leng loi

Username: Juseth Sepulveda
PS! Username:Juseth Sepulveda
Signup Format: sv ou
Your timezone: gmt-4
Usual Hours of Availability:after my 6 pm it's fine
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):I played roawcop this year with Venezuela, I reached the top 16 of the majors oras and I have been playing for approximately 4 years, I already did tutoring in oras ou and ss ou
Are you able to use Discord?:yes Juseth Sepulveda

Assigned to Yellow Paint

Username: Staraptor
PS! Username: Staraptor44
Signup Format: SV DOU
Your timezone: GMT-4
Usual Hours of Availability: weekdays 8 PM - 12 AM.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I played during DPPT and BW. I went back to playing in SV but in VGC, I played in DWC for Brazil and I have been playing on the Doubles OU ladder, basically with adaptations from the teams I was already used to in VGC.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes (Staraptor)

Assigned to Taka

Username: Kanha Greninja
PS! Username: Kanha Greninja
Signup Format: SV Ubers
Your timezone: +1 in the summers +2 in the winters
Usual Hours of Availability: after school
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have played a lot of AG mainly laddering and sometimes joining tournaments
Are you able to use Discord?: yes

Assigned to Mada

Username: ACExDiscostu93
PS! Username: ACExDiscostu93
Signup Format: SV OU
Your timezone: GMT+0
Usual Hours of Availability: 7-11 pm GMT most days
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing competitive Pokemon back in generation 8, playing in SwSh OU on Showdown! and playing VGC on cartridge and Showdown!. I have done the same in Generation 9, and have been playing in a draft league with Discord friends for a couple years now. I tend to have runs of good and bad performances, even with teams that have went high ladder from other users, and I'm struggling to figure out what I'm doing wrong when I have a bad run of games, which can see me dropping from ~1400 all the way to sub 1100.
Are you able to use Discord?:
Yes, acexdiscostu93

Oblivion Wing

Go wild for a while
is a Tiering Contributor
Assigned to: dawn to the dusk for BW OU

Username: Seraphz
PS! Username: Seraphz
Signup Format: SS / DPP / BW
Your timezone: GMT-3
every day after 6pm, all day on weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I've been playing competitively for some time in the current generation, but I'd like to learn more about the old gens to play tournaments and improve in the game.
Are you able to use Discord?: yes, ser4phz

roxie

https://www.youtube.com/@noxiousroxie
is a Tutoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Assigned to Monai

Username: Roxie
PS! Username: Roxie
Signup Format: BW OU / ORAS OU
Your timezone: EST / GMT-5
flexible -5 (preferably anyone that can do audio chat)
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I play Monotype and NU . Learning past generations of an OU metagame is more rewarding than learning a lower tier generation but need guidance .
Are you able to use Discord?: noxiousroxie

Assigned to bodi

Username: Vaictador
PS! Username: Vaictador
Signup Format: SM OU
Your timezone: GMT +1
Usual Hours of Availability: Normally in my 3:30-5/6:30-9 pm
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing almost 1 year ago (25th January 2022) with non official tournaments in some discord groups. Like in Juny I joined smogon and I'm actually trying to reach my best potential and become a better player. SM is my main tier but I wanna improve to become the best, my dream is actually won the wcop with the Spain team. And that's why I'm signing up here.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, my nick it's also Vaictador.

Assigned to emma for RBY OU

Username: GirlsSeeGhosts
PS! Username: Girls See Ghosts
Signup Format: RBY OU
Your timezone: GMT-5
Usual Hours of Availability: Pretty much anytime as of right now
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I started playing about 10 years ago, but never made a consistent effort to improve my game beyond grinding until recently. I usually peak at about 1600 in current gen OU, and recently got 2300 on the randbats ladder, but I can't achieve that kind of success consistently. I've been playing RBY consistently for a few days, and have been looking into the meta for a few months, so I'd be looking for a tutor to supplement the grinding I'll be doing to prepare for the RBY Winter Seasonal.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, younglemonhope

Username: Zydrek
PS! Username: xenzyu / out of charges
Signup Format: SV Doubles OU
Your timezone: GMT +00:00
Usual Hours of Availability: 1 to 2 hours per day if not more
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I don't have much but i have a lot of will. I do a lot of gen 9 random battles in PS! lately, i understand the basics of pokémon such as natures, types, team frame, covers but my mechanics/art of playing is too unorganized, which is why having a mentor that could boost my knowledge and understanding would be great (: Would like to join tournaments futurely
Are you able to use Discord?: yeah, name's zxnzaun

Last edited:

BIG loven

Not so little anymore
Assigned to Siatam

Username: BIG loven
PS! Username: Lovenlife124
Signup Format: GSC OU
Your timezone
: EST (GMT -5)
Usual Hours of availability: weekdays after 8pm usually, and sometimes in the morning or afternoon. Weekend nights as well as morning and afternoons.
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have been playing for several years now, I have been a wcop finalist vs team OCN and was recently top 20 in the smogon classic

I am requesting to be paired with Siatam if this is OK and possible, thank you.

Assigned to Frixel

Username: CrossHeart
PS! Username: Cr0ssHeart
Signup Format: SV Doubles OU
Your timezone: GMT -5
Usual Hours of Availability: Evenings always, every other time varies
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Got into Smogon in 2022 mainly focusing on singles, specifically Monotype. I have played in and managed a few forum tours since then. I am not experienced in Doubles at all, however it has gained my interest lately.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes (crossheart_fgc)

Assigned to Slip

Username: havocknight
PS! Username: h4v0ckn1ght
Signup Format: SV UU
Your timezone: -3
Usual Hours of Availability: I'm mostly available in my evening/night everyday
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): I have never really dedicated myself to UU, but last year i laddered for fun and enjoyed it. I'm trying to get more on the tournaments scenario now and I'd like some guidance, mostly building, i'd say
Are you able to use Discord?: Y, same user from here, no tags

Career Ended

Whatever happens, happens
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris the defending Other Metas Circuit Champion
Assigned to Melt Gibson

Username: Career ended
PS! Username: Career ended
Signup Format: SV UU
Your timezone:
gmt-5(est)
Usual Hours of Availability: Student life so plenty of time outside of classes weekly
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences): Readjusting to standard tiers after playing OMs for a little while and wanted to improve at UU. I've only ever played the tier here and there and this current iteration feels really interesting but I'm struggling to pick it up. Could use some guidance in the builder and in game for sure.
Are you able to use Discord?: Yes, its chillingtilnoon

Assigned to Kaboom

Username: teamo
PS! Username: teamo505
Signup Format: svlc
Your timezone: -8
Usual Hours of Availability: weekends
Tell us a little about your experience in competitive Pokemon (min. 3 sentences):
I've played in a few tours and did pretty well, but nothing great. Former Ladder hero (don't play as much now) but I estimate I have over 5000 games at this point. I am also the national dex little cup tier leader (do not fact check this).
grape tylenol also called me the goat (very high honour)
Are you able to use Discord?: yea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)