Aldunis' Trading Post (HP Fire Skrelp, Trick Room Druddigon and Phantump)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magnet Pull 30/xx/31/30/31/30 [Hidden Power Fire]: 1

FT: Reckless Jolly 31/31/31/31/31/31 Staraptor with Egg Moves Double-Edge and Brave Bird.
It is female

Sure, we could do that. I really want one of them Magnemites though. =P
I understand, but I really want to trade them for competitive Shiny or 6IV mixed attacker Pokemon I can't breed or hatch myself. I'll work on the Skarmory and Shroomish after work today and PM you when I'm done.

Would you breed a HP Fire magnet pull magnemite for me if I get you a 5IV Shiny pokemon. You can request most of the things in my thread. Things not there may include: HP Ice eevee, Heracross, Pinsir, Bagon, ferroseed.

Hey OP are you interested in : 5 IV adamant bunnelby, adamant shuppet, Impish vullaby (knock off foul play), NATcure Phantump. For the HP fire froakie? I can also offer 5 iv shiny trev with harvest

Last edited:
Yup. 31/xx/31/30/31/30 Timid Protean HP Fire :) Would you be willing to trade the Trevanant for it?
I would prefer the shuppet and vulleby trade :) Tho i can try get another 5 iv shiny and maybe do it for a future magnezone trade. How does that sound?

I would prefer the shuppet and vulleby trade :) Tho i can try get another 5 iv shiny and maybe do it for a future magnezone trade. How does that sound?
Would you do the Shiny Trevanant for a Female HP Fire Froakie 31/x/31/30/31/30? I just bred one. If not, give me a bit more time to breed a Male one.

Would you do the Shiny Trevanant for a Female HP Fire Froakie 31/x/31/30/31/30? I just bred one. If not, give me a bit more time to breed a Male one.
How about both. If you could make me a male and female id do shuppet vulleby and the shiny trev

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)