Afraid?? Don't look!

Hello people, here we are at the dark side of life, face these guys and you will see yourself laying on your back, waiting for the last an finishing touch to death!

TEAM AT A GLANCE

Idea Behind: This team is made for annoying trainers, while they see their pokemon flying away like dead Meat.
Sweepers:
- Psychical: Lucario, Snorlax, Dragonite.
- Special: Magnezone, Gengar, Blastoise.
Walling:
Psychical: Blastoise, Magnezone
Special:Snorlax, Magnezone
Way of Wins: This team wins based on sweeping an enemy away. 0 of my poke's are really good walls, This team seems to work well. I feel bad that i post it here, but sometimes i'm totally trapped, without me knowing why!

The pokemon may have more than 1 attacks listed, the first one is the one i pack now!

Lucario @ Choise Band
Adament Nature
6 Hp / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Steadfast
- Extreme Speed
- Crunch
- Close Combat
- Earthquake/ Shadow Claw/ Stone Edge
Choise Band Early Game Sweeper. Does his job really good, defeats common leads mostly. Ambipom with Fake out is only nice, a little bit of damage and a speed boost for me!

Snorlax @ Leftovers
_-?-_-?-_ Nature
252 Hp / 106 Atk / 80 Def / 80 Sp Def
Think Fat
- Crunch
- Body Slam/ Earthquake
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
ResTalk Snorlax. good EV's in my opinion. I am wiling to breed this guy for other EV's, but i'll never give him up! Crunch is so i can't get walled by Gengar, who espect he can. Body Slam for paralyze, which makes me quicker!!!

Dragonite @ Life Orb
Jolly Nature

4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Inner Focus
- Dragon Dance
- Outrage
- Fire Blast/ Brick Break/ Focus Punch
- Earthquake/ Brick Break/ Focus Punch
My DDnite. Dragonites amazing DD - Outrage combo makes him special to all other dragons (Rayquaza, f*ck you). Focus Punch is also an unique option, but if i use it, i prefer giving up EQ, since FC Covers the same trouble! By The Way, Dragonite is better than Salamence!!!!!

Blastoise @ Leftovers
Modest Nature

252 HP / 152 Def / 106 Sp Atk
Torrent
- Surf
- Rapid Spin
- Ice Beam
- Focus Blast/ Yawn
Good Rapid Spinner. Moves are just for attacking noobs, i'm willing to give up Focus Blast type coverage for a free Switch to somthing else with yawn. Surf and Ice Beam seem clear to me...

Gengar @ Focus Sash
Modest Nature
6 Hp / 252 Sp Atk / 252 Speed
Levitate
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Focus Blast
- Destiny Bond/ Explosion
Quite standard i think, just not sure about the last move, but i'm still sure that i picked right with DB

Magnezone @ Leftovers
Timid Nature

176 HP / 248 SpA / 84 Speed
Magnet Pull
- Thunderbolt
- Thunder Wave
- Tri Attack
- Flash Cannon
Works great, Paralizing makes his spees "OK". I like this moveset, biggest change could be Explosion over Flash Cannon, But no Hidden Powerless!!

This was my team, rate it away please

You noticed that EQ and FP on Draggy make redundant type coverage, but you have EQ and CC on Lucario...I'd suggest replacing that with Stone Edge, unless personal experience says otherwise.

Personal experience says otherwise, but personal experience says it also works xD

I have 2 Dragonites, the ne above and one with

Flame Thrower
Stone Edge
Thunderbolt
Dragon Pulse

maybe it's a good idea, but i hate low accuraty moves! Thats also why Fireblast isn't that loves by me

How you deal with Garachomp?

blastoise has no recovery

does it not work out hard to have to play and predict with the mst common poke? (well at least on shoddy, i know this wifi)

I don't see myself laying on my back from facing this team :/

Lol CBcario....lets see how much fail that is....
Standard SDluke to skarm:85.03% - 100.30%
Your lucario to skarm:49.40% - 58.08%
SDluke clearly outdamages your lucario.
With SR support SDluke has a good chance of OHKOing skarm while your lucario with -1 defense gets hit in the face by a brave bird.....so imo switch it to SDluke and make gengar your lead.

Careful nature for lax,please give an explanation on the ev's and what they do also as they seem totally random.Body slam over EQ.

Dragonite has random ev's too,yache berry over LO.

Modest on gar.....lol make it timid and hp[ice] so you can beat chomp who rapes this team soo hard.

I don't know anything about blastoise so no advice there.

.....your magnezone is horrible.....hp[grass] over flash cannon....modest nature.....

Also your team is SDvile weak pretty badly...

I cannot see how your Lucario handles most common leads.

Lucario only deals 55-65% to BulkyGyara with Stone edge, giving Gyarados an opportunity to DD up and have a high chance of KOing you
Gengar outspeeds you and makes you sleep
Salamence outspeeds and kills you
Hippowdon lols at your CC and kills you
I got lazy after hippowdon, but those are already a few very common leads that give Lucario problems.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)