Tournaments ADV Ubers Open - R1

Status
Not open for further replies.

VZR

formerly Venomshoc
opp pulled up and its been 24 minutes and counting still hasnt showed up i need to sleep bb calling act
Dude I literally have no idea why you're jumping on this so fast, do you really need the win that badly? I admit that it was my fault for saying I could play and then getting distracted. Would you be willing to try and get an extension until next week?

genisu

I COULD BE BANNED!
Dude I literally have no idea why you're jumping on this so fast, do you really need the win that badly? I admit that it was my fault for saying I could play and then getting distracted. Would you be willing to try and get an extension until next week?
Im just following the rules of the tournament. We found a time and you didn't show up for 2 1/2 hrs lol. I dont have this much time to play pokemon. Take responsibility for your actions ;-;

Hi, if you check my profile you can see this exchange, been hanging around for about an hour and can't wait up anymore.

I'm not against rescheduling, in fact I'd actually love to get the games in, But if for some reason there isn't any further contact from my opponent or any replays between us posted here before the deadline, then please consider this an activity submission.

Screenshot 2023-10-27 at 3.28.53 PM.png

Last edited:
I can't contact my opponent on their profile wall and got a bunch of matches already this weekend, so not sure if this match happens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)