Tournament ADV 1v1 Duo Swiss - Swiss Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
After you took three days to reply to the post, then missed the schedule (I was online for eight hours before/after, so it's not like you even tried), and you gave no valid reason, then missed the next time I mentioned and randomly challenged me while I was eating lunch, where you promptly went offline for 10 minutes after the fourth match. Sorry if I'm annoyed.

Deadline is Sunday, June 27th, at 11:59 PM EDT (GMT-4). There will be no extensions. If you ask me for an extension, I'm gonna haha your post.
I would like an extension.... free like... sucker :p

I won in 5

I don't know what Im doing...I'll be honest. You put time and effort into trying to learn adv and then week 1 you get leech seed stalled and face a super defensive alakazam. You try and watch logan's videos to understand whatever tf you're looking at and then get called "callme" no one has ever called me (callme)jjok3r and logan isnt new to 1v1. but he also could have cut my name out of his video...but why would he do that. so here I am right trying to figure out why people are going crazy over adv, so I put time into theory crafting. time comes to play week 2, my teams arent allowed. so you double check to see if you made a mistake. so you give logan another view on youtube, click the link he left and like you thought... ex. mr mime isnt banned. long story short all my prep was for not because his post didnt include "gen 3 ou" for bans ; just use ( !om gen31v1 ) :c its also almost 4am and ive been up for 22hrs...gn

This post is me calling act on BluesEnergy00. We agreed on 2 PM PST Saturday/Sunday(Didn't realize Sunday 11:59 PM EDT was deadline so no Sunday) so I asked on Friday if Saturday works and they haven't responded. This post is made at 3 PM PST Saturday so I've been waiting for an hour now. I don't know much about this but I think this qualifies as evidence for an activity win?

Attachments

This post is me calling act on BluesEnergy00. We agreed on 2 PM PST Saturday/Sunday(Didn't realize Sunday 11:59 PM EDT was deadline so no Sunday) so I asked on Friday if Saturday works and they haven't responded. This post is made at 3 PM PST Saturday so I've been waiting for an hour now. I don't know much about this but I think this qualifies as evidence for an activity win?
2pm PST sunday would be 5pm EDT sunday, which is before 11:59pm EDT sunday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)