Tournament ADV 1v1 Duo Swiss - Swiss Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boat

fuck nintendo
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
re : pqs, zio, Maki, eblurb, and Potatochan

The above users ghosted Maki vs adam3560 in voice call. All five of them will be disqualified and infracted, and their inability to play a fun side tour without cheating is pathetic. Their teammates have until the end of the round to find a new teammate. They may not choose to team up with each other. They will receive no points for their partner's win in this round.

crucify Mubs Trashuny

Last edited:

Morgan

Morgius Sweep
is a Pre-Contributor
re : pqs, zio, Maki, eblurb, and Potatochan

The above users ghosted Maki vs adam3560 in voice call. All five of them will be disqualified, infracted, and their inability to play a fun side tour without cheating is pathetic. Their teammates have until the end of the round to find a new teammate. They may not choose to team up with each other. They will receive no points for their partner's win in this round.

crucify Mubs Trashuny
bro why did you ghost vs adam3560 of all people...

pqs

Banned deucer.
Hi, I'd like to clear up some things that happened today. For starters understand why I and others would be disqualified for this since it looks really bad on me, but I'd like to share my side of the story. Around when game 4 ended, I saw a voice call in a private discord and decided to join, and left around a minute later while Maki was asking for teams to use in game 5. I didn't intend to give any advice, nor did I speak in the voice call for the whole time I was in there. Anyone else who was in the voice call then could confirm that (though obviously it's not like you're gonna trust them).

Later, I see that I'm included with a bunch of other people that also were in the voice call (which may have been ghosting Maki, I literally have no clue since I was only in there when Maki was choosing a game 5 team) in getting banned from the tour. I was pretty sure that I knew the person who reported it, so I DMed them.

They then responded later telling me that they genuinely didn't think that I ghosted and said that the screenshot of the voice call at that time was the only proof of any voice call that they had, and they're trying to resolve the situation. I really don't think that if the person who reported me (and others), themself, said that they don't think I ghosted and realized that it was all just unfortunate timing, then something should be done about it.

There's also no real proof that I was in the voice call while Maki was in a game, just one screenshot of me in there which could have been any time during the series (in this case it was actually while Maki was choosing their team for game 5). I really don't think I should be disqualified for the tour for this.

I'm not trying to start any drama, but I really want this decision to happen quick since the next round starts in less than two days.

neither my partner nor their opponent said anything until both myself and my opponent told them to schedule yesterday.
my partner's opponent responded half an hour ago saying to play right now.
my partner's only available from 3pm cst to 8pm, which is well after the deadline.
screenshot.png
screenshot.png

the first post is on Mr. Bossaru (my partner)'s page, and the second is on Just_Awake (my partner's opponent)'s page.

edit: i'm stupid deadline is midnight

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)