Pending Add join/leave messages to PS' settings menu

Felucia

Robot Empress
is a Forum Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
A lot of people really appreciate join/leave messages, so much so that I considered suggesting making having them ON be the default on PS. That's not what I'm here for however, I'm here to request a bit more visibility for the feature rather than just through the command /showjoins by adding it to the settings menu.

If there's concerns about adding too many settings I suggest making an "advanced settings" button that contains lesser used settings (not this one, to be clear, I think this would be an important one). "Confirm before leaving a room" and "Confirm before refreshing" would be a good fit for hiding behind "advanced settings".

Felucia

Robot Empress
is a Forum Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Would this include other similarly obscure client commands? Like /highlight or /unpackhidden
I've been working on a larger suggestion for general command visibility but I've been running into trouble there on the design front so I haven't made that suggestion yet, but that would likely cover a lot of commands that people don't really know about. That being said, I think highlight doesn't belong in the PS settings unless we'd implement this suggestion for allowing you to mute your highlights, as highlights are a lil more complicated than just a toggle.

Unpackhidden (with the right phrasing, probably an advanced toggle setting titled something like "Hide punished users' messages") I can see being in settings.

/showjoins I would argue is significantly higher priority than both of these, and afaik used by a lot more people

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)