Accept Judgment-Rachi OU team

LilOu

PO poopyhead
Accept Judgment - Rachi OU team

A. Introduction

Hello Smogon. I’m here to present one of my favorite team: “Accept Judgment”
I have been using Jirachi for a long time because of its sensational typing and its awesome bulk and coverage. First, I fall in love with Scarf-rachi spamming iron heads everywhere and trolling annoying Ferrothorns with trick, but; I met the one who stole my heart, the all-mighty super bulky Sub Calm Mind Jirachi. I spent a lot of time checking the synergy of the team (yes, I tried to cover all weaknesses so I can have a safe switch every time) and I also tried to have balanced item distribution to make every pokemon reach their objective. Not only Jirachi, but also Tornadus-T is there to help in the sweeping area of the family. Im proud of this team and its succeed on the metagame, so I hope you to enjoy this RMT. ~LilOu

B. Team History

Click on the "Show" button to see the Team History.

I started with the Jirachi-Dragonite core. Both of them cover the other weakness. Considering that Tornadus-T abounds in the metagame since BW2 went out, Jirachi works pretty well as a wall to this bird giving me another reason to use it.

I needed something that can set up rocks and wall most threats in the game, Ferrothorn was the answer.

Now I had 2 fire weaknesses (one x4) and only one resistance to it. I decided to add Politoed to reduce fire type attacks and also to add a resistance to the team. Grass and electric, both weaknesses covered by Ferro, Dragonite and Jirachi.

Rain? Why not having a Hurricane spammer on this team? Tornadus-Therian! The biggest threat in the metagame is now fitting on the team!

Now, U-turn on Tornadus…let’s have volt switch on a scarfed Rotom-W to revenge kill set-uppers!
The team is ready, let’s explain it.

C. In-depth View

iRoost (Dragonite) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef / 4 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Roost
- Substitute
- Thunder Wave
- Dragon Tail​

Ah…Parashuffler Dragonite, one of the most annoying pokemon in the whole world.
I usually lead with iRoost because of its bulk and its awesome ability: Multiscale. There are no pokemons that can OHKO it with 100% hp in the first turn (except Mold Breaker pokes such as Haxorus), this allows me to survive one supereffective hit and then paralyze the unaware opponent. Once it is paralyzed, iRoost can outspeed every opponent and roost before they can make a move acquiring Multiscale effect again, then use substitute and wait until your opponent parahax >:D when this happens, go for dragon tail and repeat the whole cycle again. PARALYZE ALL YOUR OPPONENT TEAM. This is the main role of Dragonite here because I don’t need more sweepers.
The 4 iv’s in speed are there to outspeed other parashuffler dragonites :) Thanks to %Closet about that.

Change Right Down...Click on show
New Dragonite Set:
iRoost (Dragonite) @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Roost
- Outrage
- Superpower
- Aqua Tail

Swag. (Politoed) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- --> Perish Song <--
- Toxic
- Ice Beam​

Politoed, the weird swag green frog. This poke is really self-explanatory, everybody know the role of Politoed in a team. Toxic for those pokes that are unaffected by Dragonite’s T-wave. Protect for that extra turn that you always need and blah, blah, blah…
Only set up rain and make some job in little occasions.​

DntTuchMe (Ferrothorn) (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock
- Power Whip

Ferrothorn remains holding its ground against many of the most threatening pokemons seen in competitive play. Great defensive typing, above average stats and a killer support movepool is all what I needed. He can switch-in to almost every poke in the game. He hates fire type moves, but the rain is still there to help the Beyblade. I created this Ev’s set; it’s just as simple as it appears to be. Full hp to a defensive pokemon. Those awesome defenses gives me the freedom to half the other 252 ev’s remaining and give them 128 to each one.
Gyro ball makes massive damage when paralyzed and against 110+ base spd pokemons such as Latios/ Latias, Tornadus-T, Gengar and other stuff.
Power whip is there because I hate Gastrodon. That’s the only reason, he thinks that he can come out at every moment with his Storm drain, I hate it.

Here a change, just right down...(Click on show)​

DntTuchMe (Forretress) @ Leftovers
Trait: Sturdy
EVs: 248 HP / 220 Def / 40 SDef
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Gyro Ball
- Volt Switch
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin

Added to the team instead of Ferrothorn.

Soap Please (Rotom-W) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Trick​

The transition to BW was a very strange one for Rotom-W, as its typing changed from Electric / Ghost to Electric / Water. Although this means Rotom-W has lost its job as the go-to spinblocker in standard play, its fantastic typing means it has found a new niche as a premier bulky Water-type. He is awesome in terms of holding a scarf as he can spam volt-switch, making a solid pair with Tornadus-T.
Hidden Power Ice is there because I’m more concerned about Hydreigon or Salamence, or to revenge killing +1 Speed Dragonite.

Twitter. (Tornadus-T) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Superpower
- U-turn
- Hurricane
- --> Grass Knot <--​

Tornadus gained a position in BW2 OU metagame because he is now a beast. Regenerator + more defenses + 121 base spd. He is a beast.
Tyranitar? Ha ha ha, I don’t fear Tyranitar. It is true that the sand streamer can switch in and threaten Tornadus’ hurricane, lowering the accuracy to 70% and boosting t-tar’s special defense; but my secret weapon: Superpower. With this I can kill those blobs with massive hp and sp.def called Blissey and his little egg-sister, Chansey.

Accept Judgment (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon​

All right, the time has come. The dooms day is here. Jirachi is here.
Once all opponents pokemons are paralyzed or badly poisoned, once the rain is up there, once all threats to this baby had gone; he is ready to sweep.
Use substitute, use calm mind until dead, then keep using flash cannon or thunderbolt. Why do I have thunderbolt instead of thunder? When you are behind a sub, your opponent is free to switch, especially if you are setting up calm minds, this allows my opponent to send out Ninetails or Tyranitar, making my thunder unusable because of the weather. Thunderbolt hits in any weather and has a good base power: 95. When Jirachi is behind the sub with +4 special attack and +4 special defense, better forfeit. This beast can win in a 1vs1 against Blissey (the max hp set allows him to resist one seismic toss).
When rain is there, the only weakness that he has is Ground, not a big deal, I have in my team 3 pokemons unaffected by ground attacks.

D. Closing Words

Well, that’s it for the team. Feel free to use it and commenting anything you want (no noobs please).
Thanks for reading it, hope you enjoyed and im going to answer your questions or suggestions as soon as possible.
If you liked the team, give a Luvdisc :)

H. Importable

Click on the "Show" button to see the team.

Swag. (Politoed) (F) @ Leftovers
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- Perish Song
- Toxic
- Ice Beam

iRoost (Dragonite) @ Leftovers
Careful Nature
- Roost
- Outrage
- Superpower
- Aqua Tail

DntTuchMe (Forretress) @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Gyro Ball
- Volt Switch
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin

Problem? (Jirachi) @ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Calm Mind
- Thunder
- Flash Cannon

Twitter. (Tornadus-T) (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Superpower
- U-turn
- Hurricane
- Grass Knot

Soap Please (Rotom-W) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Trick

DON'T FORGET TO GIVE A LUVDISC :D

I noticed that 4 of the 6 pokemon hold leftovers. I don't know if you do but if you play with an item clause then you need different items.

DntTuchMe (Ferrothorn) (F) @ Rocky Helmet
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock
- Power Whip

I like rocky helmet because if you get hit with a physical move you will take little damage while the opponent will take a lot of damage. You also have leech seed for recovery.

iRoost (Dragonite) (M) @ Shell Bell
- Roost
- Substitute
- Thunder Wave
- Dragon Tail​

You have to wait to attack to get any HP back with this item but you do still eventually get HP back and there is a large possibility that you will get back more HP than you would have gotten if you had Leftovers.

Swag. (Politoed) (F) @ Absorb Bulb
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- Protect
- Toxic
- Ice Beam​

I know this is a wall and not meant to attack but if you can switch into a water move you can use your original strategy and then hit a little harder than you would have otherwise.

The above suggestions are just so that you don't have 4 pokemon with the same item. I don't know how or where you play so reading this whole thing could just be a waste of you time. If it is then I am sorry for wasting your time.

I really like your team and I feel like it is very well thought out. As it says "no noobs please" i can assure you I am not a noob. I didn't really suggest anything anyway though. Good luck with the team, I am sure you are going to do great with it.

LilOu

PO poopyhead
I noticed that 4 of the 6 pokemon hold leftovers. I don't know if you do but if you play with an item clause then you need different items.

DntTuchMe (Ferrothorn) (F) @ Rocky Helmet
- Gyro Ball
- Leech Seed
- Stealth Rock
- Power Whip

I like rocky helmet because if you get hit with a physical move you will take little damage while the opponent will take a lot of damage. You also have leech seed for recovery.

iRoost (Dragonite) (M) @ Shell Bell
- Roost
- Substitute
- Thunder Wave
- Dragon Tail​

You have to wait to attack to get any HP back with this item but you do still eventually get HP back and there is a large possibility that you will get back more HP than you would have gotten if you had Leftovers.

Swag. (Politoed) (F) @ Absorb Bulb
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Scald
- Protect
- Toxic
- Ice Beam​

I know this is a wall and not meant to attack but if you can switch into a water move you can use your original strategy and then hit a little harder than you would have otherwise.

The above suggestions are just so that you don't have 4 pokemon with the same item. I don't know how or where you play so reading this whole thing could just be a waste of you time. If it is then I am sorry for wasting your time.

I really like your team and I feel like it is very well thought out. As it says "no noobs please" i can assure you I am not a noob. I didn't really suggest anything anyway though. Good luck with the team, I am sure you are going to do great with it.

Thanks @BeastCharizard!

Im playing on PS and i do not use the item clause...
But that thing of rocky helmet, im going to try it because in combinations with iron barbs it can be a beast, thanks anyways :D

Hey there!

You've got a very good team there, perhaps too "standard" for my tastes, but that doesn't make it any worse.

At first glance I see that your team has trouble breaking through Chansey and Blissey, unless you manage to trick a scarf onto them (and from my experience, noone will send Chansey into Rotom-W after seeing the specs / scarf because of it). You say you can "kill those pink blobs" with Tornadus, but Superpower fails to 2HKO both Chansey and Blissey because of the attack drops.

For this, I recommend Conkeldurr instead of parashuffler D-nite. He gives your team much-needed physical power, priority, and acts as a status absorber. Defensively, it's not hard to fit into your team either; since he attracts psychic and flying special attacks, which only means switch-in opportunities for Jirachi. If you miss paralysis, you could trade Gyro Ball or Power Whip on Ferrothorn for Thunder Wave.

Conkeldurr @ Leftovers
Trait: Guts
120 HP / 252 Atk / 136 SpD
Adamant nature (+Atk / -SpAtk)
~ Bulk Up
~ Drain Punch
~ Mach Punch
~ Ice Punch / Stone Edge / Payback

EDIT: Forgot to add - Gastrodon can give your team some trouble too, so as Lavos Spawn recommends, Grass Knot will be very useful on Tornadus-T. If not, you can change Rotom's HP from Ice to Grass; since Gastrodon will most likely be switching into Rotom.

LilOu

PO poopyhead
Hey there!

You've got a very good team there, perhaps too "standard" for my tastes, but that doesn't make it any worse.

At first glance I see that your team has trouble breaking through Chansey and Blissey, unless you manage to trick a scarf onto them (and from my experience, noone will send Chansey into Rotom-W after seeing the specs / scarf because of it). You say you can "kill those pink blobs" with Tornadus, but Superpower fails to 2HKO both Chansey and Blissey because of the attack drops.

For this, I recommend Conkeldurr instead of parashuffler D-nite. He gives your team much-needed physical power, priority, and acts as a status absorber. Defensively, it's not hard to fit into your team either; since he attracts psychic and flying special attacks, which only means switch-in opportunities for Jirachi. If you miss paralysis, you could trade Gyro Ball or Power Whip on Ferrothorn for Thunder Wave.

Conkeldurr @ Leftovers
Trait: Guts
120 HP / 252 Atk / 136 SpD
Adamant nature (+Atk / -SpAtk)
~ Bulk Up
~ Drain Punch
~ Mach Punch
~ Ice Punch / Stone Edge / Payback
Hi there @ClubbingSealCub!

Thanks a lot for that suggestion, as i can see, my team lacks of physical sweepers, so i'll try Conkeldurr, i have never used it before so this is a good chance.

See you!

Lavos

Banned deucer.
Hey LilOuOn,

Nice team, I think Parashuffler Dragonite is a really underrated and unexpected Pokemon in general, and seeing as your team is helped so much by the paralysis that it spreads, it's a very good choice. The only thing I can think of that's going to be truly annoying is Stealth Rock, as you've got two Pokemon that take 25% damage from it, and Dragonite in particular really appreciates not having rocks up so it can preserve its Multiscale ability when it switches in. For this reason, I'm going to suggest you use a Forretress > Ferrothorn, as Forretress does everything Ferrothorn does but with the added benefit of access to Rapid Spin, which as I've already stated will help your team immensely. It will also help alleviate your weakness to Choice Band Terrakion, who can 2HKO anything on your team with either Close Combat or Stone Edge. Gyro Ball scares Terrakion out, and the Forretress set I'm proposing takes less than 50% damage from even a Choice Banded Close Combat, so it's a good fit for your team. The set is below.

Forretress @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Volt Switch
- Gyro Ball

Stealth Rock is necessary for any team. Rapid Spin is great, as I've already explained. Gyro Ball scares out Terrakion and Mamoswine, and is a solid 2HKO on any version of Landorus, which your team fears somewhat if it's Expert Belted. Volt Switch, as an added bonus, provides offensive momentum for your team, allowing you to get big threats like Tornadus-T and Jirachi in easier.

A couple more nitpicks: on Tornadus-T, use either Grass Knot or Sleep Talk over Heat Wave, because in Rain a Fire-type move is basically useless, while Grass Knot can OHKO Hippowdon without having to risk a Hurricane miss, as well as OHKOing Gastrodon; Sleep Talk will help with Amoonguss and Breloom, as you can switch in to take the Spore and then not have to essentially waste a Pokemon to sleep. On Jirachi, use Thunder over Thunderbolt; 25 more Base Power and a 60% chance to paralyze compared to a 20% chance with Thunderbolt. You might also consider Psychic over Flash Cannon, because it hits Gastrodon harder, a Pokemon that normally gives SubCM Jirachi hell. It also covers your SD Toxicroak weakness, which could be really painful.

Again, nice team. I hope you consider the changes I suggested. Good luck with your future endeavors!

LilOu

PO poopyhead
Hey LilOuOn,

Nice team, I think Parashuffler Dragonite is a really underrated and unexpected Pokemon in general, and seeing as your team is helped so much by the paralysis that it spreads, it's a very good choice. The only thing I can think of that's going to be truly annoying is Stealth Rock, as you've got two Pokemon that take 25% damage from it, and Dragonite in particular really appreciates not having rocks up so it can preserve its Multiscale ability when it switches in. For this reason, I'm going to suggest you use a Forretress > Ferrothorn, as Forretress does everything Ferrothorn does but with the added benefit of access to Rapid Spin, which as I've already stated will help your team immensely. It will also help alleviate your weakness to Choice Band Terrakion, who can 2HKO anything on your team with either Close Combat or Stone Edge. Gyro Ball scares Terrakion out, and the Forretress set I'm proposing takes less than 50% damage from even a Choice Banded Close Combat, so it's a good fit for your team. The set is below.

Forretress @ Leftovers
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Stealth Rock
- Rapid Spin
- Volt Switch
- Gyro Ball

Stealth Rock is necessary for any team. Rapid Spin is great, as I've already explained. Gyro Ball scares out Terrakion and Mamoswine, and is a solid 2HKO on any version of Landorus, which your team fears somewhat if it's Expert Belted. Volt Switch, as an added bonus, provides offensive momentum for your team, allowing you to get big threats like Tornadus-T and Jirachi in easier.

A couple more nitpicks: on Tornadus-T, use either Grass Knot or Sleep Talk over Heat Wave, because in Rain a Fire-type move is basically useless, while Grass Knot can OHKO Hippowdon without having to risk a Hurricane miss, as well as OHKOing Gastrodon; Sleep Talk will help with Amoonguss and Breloom, as you can switch in to take the Spore and then not have to essentially waste a Pokemon to sleep. On Jirachi, use Thunder over Thunderbolt; 25 more Base Power and a 60% chance to paralyze compared to a 20% chance with Thunderbolt. You might also consider Psychic over Flash Cannon, because it hits Gastrodon harder, a Pokemon that normally gives SubCM Jirachi hell.

Again, nice team. I hope you consider the changes I suggested. Good luck with your future endeavors!
@LavosSpawn

Thanks a lot broh!

I really like those suggestions, definitely im going to change ferro for forretress, also grass knot seems nice because i have no grass type moves there so its a nice option. Also sleep talk...i have to decide.

Thanks for the advices!

Hey LilOuOn. For some reason, this thread really caught my eye and I am now determined to give it a solid rate. I've found a few small things that I would have you consider to make your team better. Here goes nothing, hehe.

The Problem:

Well, I looked at this team for a while, and it occurred to me that your Dragonite set is really not helping the goal of the team all too much. Despite how nice it is to have parahax on the opposing side, this team really doesn't benefit from paralysis support all that much, seeing as Tornadus-T and Rotom-W are already speedy. Dragonite and Ferrothorn really don't attack much, and Politoed really only plays a largely defensive role. I think that you could afford to help your team goal by doing two things: One, you can abuse the weather a bit with this Dragonite, since you have 3 moves at your disposal: Hurricane, Thunder, and Aqua Tail. Additionally, I think that you should be able to have one pokemon that can consistently beat Blissey/chansey, since I'm sure that they can actually halt a jirachi sweep with Seismic Toss. I would like to recommend to you a Dragonite set that I kinda worked on for a while. Take a look at it and I'll explain it at the other side.

The Solution:

Dragonite @ Leftovers
Adamant: 80Hp/252Atk/176Spe
~Outrage
~Superpower
~Aqua Tail
~Roost

The Benefits:

This Dragonite really helps your team defeat some of Jirachi's biggest counters, primarily Blissey and Chansey and some other select special walls. With the given EV spread, Dragonite retains maximum attack while still being able to outspeed all Techniloom (assuming the standard Adamant). The rest of the EVs were dumped into HP since Dragonite is rather useful for your team when battling Sun teams. Many Offesnsive Dragonite do not run Roost, however, Dragonite on this team makes a really powerful core with Ferrothorn, as the duo check opposing rain and sun teams. Dragonite gives you a powerful Physical attacker, which is really necessary for your team since before you were beaten rather easily by some stall teams containing blissey (since Tornadus doesn't have a strong enough superpower to beat it 1 on 1). Additionally, This Dragonite gives your team another path to victory. Aqua Tail becomes more powerful than a Dragon claw in the rain, and should be used to nail steels that come in to try to wall Dragonite that receive neutral damage from Superpower.

The Downsides:

There are a couple of notable downsides to this set in comparison to your previous one. Primarily, you lose your only phazer. However, this is addressed later in the rate. Also, you will lose a really good special wall; your team is offensive enough that it is more important for you to have strong and bulky attackers as opposed to a dedicated wall. Finally, the occassional Parahax is always beneficial team, which you will have less of without Thunderwave.

Other Small Changes:

First things first, I will help you replace the Phaser that I had recently removed from your team. On Politoed, you seem to be running Protect. I understand this move's use in most circumstances, however, this team is bulky offense and really doesn't benefit enough from it. I would recommend using Perish Song over Protect since you actually are rather weak to last pokemon Calm minders, mainly Jirachi and Reuniclus, seeing as you have no pokemon that can hit them super effectively from the physical side.

On your Rotom-W, you are running max speed and max special attack, which is what most scarfers should do. However, since Rotom-W has a really odd base speed stat, some of his speed EVs are kinda wasted. I would recommend that you tweak your Rotom-W EV spread to a more efficient 32Hp/252SpA/224Spe; Modest. This will allow you to outspeed positive natured 130's, which is useful for the sole pokemon of Jolteon (and Aerodactyl, lol). You should gain a bit more bulkiness from this change without missing out on any outspeeds.

Let's check out your Tornadus-T moveset. You are running heat wave in your set in order to beat up on Ferrothorns coming in to wall your set. However, a Ferrothorn will actually receive little enough damage from heat wave in the rain that he can Leech Seed you and actually set up on you. Most pokemon don't run HP fire with rain, so Heat Wave is really not a good choice. I would recommend that you change Heat Wave to Hidden Power Ice. Quite simply, Hidden Power Ice is to be used to hit pokemon that are 4x weak to ice, which are common in the metagame. also, you will greatly improve your type coverage with it (allowing dragons to be unable to set up on you). This will help you greatly in late game sweeps, since many versions of Dragonite can survive a Hurricane and KO you with Outrage.

I have one last change to suggest to you. On your Ferrothorn, you can afford to remove Gyro Ball and replace it with spikes. Simply put, Spikes are just such a valueable move that you pretty much need them on Ferrothorn. Spikes actually really benefit this team in particular, since you are running a partial VoltSwitch core of Rotom-W and Tornadus-T. Having a bit of spikes support helps you put a lot more pressure on the oppenent, and this helps you to wear them down more effectively. Additionally, spikes allows you to take on opposing stall teams a lot more effectively, not to mention Spikes will allow you to nab certain OHKO's and 2HKO's with your sweepers that you would not get otherwise.

EDIT: please note that most of my rate depends on your still having the Ferrothorn over Forretress. I'd like it that you'd test my changes with your Ferrothorn, since Forretress is completely different.

PS: everyone stop changing the thread when I'm in the middle of rating, lol.

LilOu

PO poopyhead
OMG @bluewooper thanks for that immense rate, i accepted all your suggestions... i chaged the dragonite set, and, because of that, i put thunder on Jirachi so im not going to lose my phazer.
Also i put perish song over protect, but i prefer grass knot on Tornadus instead of HP ice because i have a ridiculous weakness to gastrodon.

Thanks really! And sorry for change the thread while you are rating lol

PS: You have to teach me how to do those rates hahaha :)

LilOu

PO poopyhead
Added Changes:

1.- Changed Dragonite's set.
2.- Perish Song > Protect on Politoed
3.- Forretress > Ferrothorn
4.- Grass Knot > Heat Wave on Tornadus-T
5.- Thunder > Thunderbolt on Jirachi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)