NOC a nice basic game of actual mafia - game over - won by the Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so you probably dont have the best of experiences with NOCs yet considering the cluster that was bulletproof lol.

When you play IRL, are there specific things you would look for when trying to figure out if someone was mafia? What were signs to you that someone was lying?
In RL, mostly body language, with that said ... Though in terms of here, I prefer to mostly look at contradictions and also the causes of when someone changes their plans.

Hi, I'm going to be a bit inactive for today, so Da Letter El if you vote me to see how I'll react just know that I might take a while to post. However I will be checking this thread throughout the day so if I do end up getting voted I'll have a post up sometime today.

I make very good waffles also clearly you and OM are a scum team with the intent to get me to join your cult. Though in seriouser answer, I just see most lynches right now as either stupid, jokes or just prodding

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
This is my unvote.

unvote

om a strong town lean that's a good reaction
Well let's see, I'm being lynched, possibly getting plurality thanks to haruno, but otherwise, it seems fine for a day 1 turbo.
And this is the post which prompts my unvote.

Former Hope two questions

1. Do you think there is any content in the OM post that I quoted to town or scum read him?
2. Even if you don't see anything to town or scum read him for, do you think that I legitimately believe that there are reasons to town read him for that post?

Da Letter El

SomewhatOddish your one post seems to indicate that you're the kind of person that wants "proof" that someone is good or bad. Is this a good characterization of your personality (or playstyle, if you're self-aware of it)?

What would constitute proof or evidence to support a belief that someone is town or mafia?

SomewhatOddish your one post seems to indicate that you're the kind of person that wants "proof" that someone is good or bad. Is this a good characterization of your personality (or playstyle, if you're self-aware of it)?

What would constitute proof or evidence to support a belief that someone is town or mafia?
Of my personality, yes. Generally speaking, I reserve judgment on specific things until I'm certain I know enough about it. To give a smogon-related example, I'm new to competitive battling, so I don't plan on making any posts in those forums until I'm confident in my knowledge on the metagame. When it comes to people, I can sometimes be skeptical right off the bat, but I think it's better to wait before I've gathered enough information on them before I properly assess them. I'm basically like this in most situations. This may or may not affect my playstyle.

Hm, probably nuances in their posts and choices.

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have a question for everyone, What do you guys think about Twin's actions so far in this game?
The first thing he did was try and start a turbolynch on Haruno, and then afterwards claimed "martyr bg". Otherwise he's completely silent. I don't like the turbo part, but let's wait and see all other reactions, no?

unvote

TFW fam runs the vaccuum after you stay up hella late onyour work weekend.

Iwouldd like to give the peek thing a try. Sounds like a great way to confuse the scum
less peek discussion than I hoped for. I just want to note that if we do this, we don't have to D2 immediately post peeks. It can be "revealed" as the day goes on, but consistency is important. Agreed that nerfed inspect roles makes this better, which is honestly why i brought it up in the first place since we seem to have at least a couple noobs this game and bad seer cover = revealed cop.

I have a question for everyone, What do you guys think about Twin's actions so far in this game?
First post with RVS and the meme i used to do every game. Null.

Can't tell if King is trying to push something early or just making his scum reads known. Gonna try to drink tea over it.

DLE is more likely town then scum rn since he hasn't gone completely afk from day 1 unlike fire and ice.
Town shouldn't lie unless you just want to ruin the game for other town members.
I don't understand why nobody is saying or doing anything about jalmont's post saying he is just going to lurk day 1.
Unvote Lynch Jalmont

Da Letter El

Of my personality, yes. Generally speaking, I reserve judgment on specific things until I'm certain I know enough about it. To give a smogon-related example, I'm new to competitive battling, so I don't plan on making any posts in those forums until I'm confident in my knowledge on the metagame. When it comes to people, I can sometimes be skeptical right off the bat, but I think it's better to wait before I've gathered enough information on them before I properly assess them. I'm basically like this in most situations. This may or may not affect my playstyle.

Hm, probably nuances in their posts and choices.
What kinds of nuances would you be looking for?

I agree that "don't vote me" is kinda scummy.

lynch jalmont for now
Just wondering, why didn't you do this vote earlier on? I recall you saying you wanted more discussion until you voted. I find it interesting that you only voted Jalmont after Twin and also Empoof? < I don't remember if he voted for Jalmont or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)