A New Challenger has Appeared!!

A lot of these Pokemon are of pretty ambiguous inspiration origins (Snorlax, Nidoking,) so you kind of had to lay down your own interpretations. These are great drawings, though for the love of God rename Gallade something else.

I love Starmie's features, I didn't understand how it look'd in different dimensions. Skarmory looks like a Transformer lol.

Man, haven't updated in forever, but I didn't want to without a pokeymans picture. So, I just quickly colored one! =D

and the others I just want to put up:

Return Fire - Daisuke

Taking a Break

Kuradoberi Jam, Tadaima Sanjowaru!

I don't know what to say about the anime guys from above, but I'll say that your Pokémon are very impressive. I loved Starmie and Lapras. I didn't like Skarmory, though. But your style is very good, keep it up, man.

These are all pretty damn cool.

Just out of curiousity: You get any boners while coloring that last one? jk

The last one is Jam Kuradoberi right? I like the drawing but the positioning of the bottom arm/leg/arm is a bit ambiguous. I thought she was doing a handstand at first.

These are all pretty damn cool.

Just out of curiousity: You get any boners while coloring that last one? jk
Nope =P

The last one is Jam Kuradoberi right? I like the drawing but the positioning of the bottom arm/leg/arm is a bit ambiguous. I thought she was doing a handstand at first.
I wanted to do a unique pose, so things are bound to happen. I still like it though =o

Thanks ^^

All of your pokemon are extremely good, but I particaularly like Dragonite, Skarmory, Charizard and Scizor.

Your work is amazing, you make Pokemon look very brutal and dark with a tinge of natural rage. Almost like someone put them in Sin City or God Of War. I can imagine your Nidoking grabbing a Gardevoir by the hair and slamming it's head into the floor until it dies or ripping it in half. Your Starmie looks like some sort of massive Empire ship from Star Wars and gives off a feeling of being able to burn a hole in an Aggron with a single blast from it's core. Your Scizor is the second most brutal looking but to me inspires more raw fear, it looks raw and primal. Like something out of the age of insects. Your transformation of Kingdra is jaw dropping. Before you it looked sort of pitiful and undragonly, with your work it became a sea monster that old sailors spoke of with a trace of fear in their voices. But my favorite by far is the Skarmory, it looks like it could cleanly decapitate you with a single swing of it's wings.

I'm sorry I went on for so long but when I see good art I get very verbose.

Wow. I love your style. It's angular yet organic, and your interpretations of the Pokemon in a "realistic" style actually look pretty good.

The Snorlax sketch is my favorite by far. I never really imagined him with fur, but he is a bear Pokemon, isn't he? Anyway, great work.

Thanks for all the feedback ^^

Back with 5 new pokymans

my female Lopunny, Iris

my female Blaziken, Haures (really need to change this)

my male Magmortar, Fireman

my male Swampert, Boogey, and female Milotic, Nereid

To be honest, I think your artwork is amazing. I can't say anything that hasn't already been said, other than that I love it. I think you should draw a picture for everyone of the pokemon. And if you did that, I shudder at the thought of what you could do to some of them such as: Rhyperior, Infernape, and Steelix to name a few.
EDIT: And as steelicks said. You did a really good job with Magmortar. I also dislike him as a pokemon and his appearance.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
You are a very talented person and I thank you for sharing these. You've done such an amazing job of bringing them to life. They all have character to them, rather than just looking like pencil and paper which is a brilliant quality. I'm gonna go with NidoKing as my favourite. The expression, girth, muscles, everything. Even better than the game design which has always been a favourite of mine!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)