A New Challenger has Appeared!!

monkfish

what are birds? we just don't know.
is a Community Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
awesome work man, can't believe i have missed it so far! please let me colour your nidoking <3

Wow... Fucking amazing. Realistic pokemon. Makes me want to practice drawing realistically more. And I second M0nkfish's proposal to color Nidoking. He is a god at coloring and shading on photoshop.

As long as I give you credit, can I make a couple banners out of these? They'll need some major resizing though XD.

As long as I give you credit, can I make a couple banners out of these? They'll need some major resizing though XD.
Sure. What do you mean by the resizing though? Like, you need bigger pictures to make the banners?

Those are great drawings, man. I'd love to see them with colour. I need advice on how to get my drawings on to the computer, as I've been drawing and using the webcam to take pictures :P

Those are great drawings, man. I'd love to see them with colour. I need advice on how to get my drawings on to the computer, as I've been drawing and using the webcam to take pictures :P
I don't know how to help you, except probably get a scanner or deal with the webcam for now.

Not Pokemon, but 4 of my original characters. 1 more probably tomorrow.

Iori

Zack

Haruka

Kaori

Cherrim and Arcanine look AMAZING.

That Gallade & Gardevoir look so realistic. Great job, keep up the amazing work!!

Those original characters are .. outstanding.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)