A New and Improved..... (OU)

Alright, so i have mad alot of sucky teams in the past and i dont think this is one of them it focuses on a Kingdra and Lucario sweep, while getting up Rocks and Spikes. So i am looking for critasisum b/c i know this team can be much better, Plz Meet the team!

Alright on to the move sets......

Azelf @ focus Sash
Naive
252 Speed, 252 Spec A

~Tbolt
~Fireblast
~Stealth Rocks
~Explosion

I think this is the # 1 lead in the entire game and i dont know why i stoped using it. If i am versing a taunt lead i always attack b/c well, Tbolt does 90% on aerodactyl and thats the only real taunt lead, these moves hit all the common leads for neutral and Stealth Rocks and Explosion is very explainable.

Forretress @ Leftovers
252 Hp, 112 Att, 144 Def
Relaxed

~Explosion
~EQ
~Spikes
~Rapid Spin

Without this guy on my team i would not be able to win, before this i had skarm, but idk i didnt like it but this is just amazing, a breloom with 3 SD and 1 Mach punch does like, 53% health, which is amazing. Expolsion when my job is done and Rapid spin to let all of my sweepers come in with out any damage.

Kingdra @ Lum Berry
Adament, Swift Swim
252 Attack, 252 Speed,
~Dragon Dance
~WaterFall
~Outrage
~Yawn

Alright number one of my two sweepers, yawn on the first turn im in, then DD on the switch and attack away, its fairly simple and works wonders, and all dragon attacks, the only super effective type go to forretress if not exploded or Lucario.

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Calm, Water Absorb
188 HP, 68 Speed, SpeD 252

~Wish
~Protect
~Toxic
~Surf

Every team needs one of these a wish passer, it helps sooooo much when u get to the very end when ur only sweeper has like no health, anyways it can do damage itself with surf, but my favorite is Toxic. A slow and pain full death. Wish then protect to gain health or just switch out....

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Bold
220 Def 252 HP 36 Speed

~Roar
~Roost
~Heat Wave
~TBolt

This does the same thing as in rotom h but can roar away for passave spike damage and too take away stat boost, Tbolt is stab and Heat wave is for the ever so popular szicor which i hate with all my might, allso this does a better job, because of roar and roost

Lucario @ Life Orb
252 Speed 252 Att
Adament

~SD
~Extreme Speed
~Crunch/Ice Punch?
~Close Combat

Another and the last of my sweeper and works well with kingrda and will not change, Sd then let extreme speed go as my main attak. Too be continued

alright that post was too big so i need to do this.

Say a gengar comes in oh well ur screwed, and, ice punch b/c i will be switching out kingdra if i dont have any DD yet so i might use ice punch. CC is explain able.

Threat list coming soon.

Rate PLZ!!

You didn't post any words, mAybe you should read rule #3 under the RMT rules...

First off, Forretress wants Gyro Ball. Earthquake isn't going to be hitting aything hard that it can beat, Heatran will obviously outspeed you anyways. Gyro Ball gives you a stronger attack that also recieves STAB.

Your Kingdra set is horrendous. Replace it with a standard set, and I would even suggest changing his abilkity to Swift swim. Why? Because if you play a rain dance team you have no answer to anything, and at least with Kingdra you'll be able to actually make them think about using Rain dance again, which is pretty valuable. Why do you have 24 special attack evs on him??? Give him the standard 252 Atk/252 Spe/6 Hp. You have no need for the special evs anyways.

I'll add more later.

Alright, thanks ill change it now, and i forgot too change it because i was using draco meteor at one point, ty. And yah ill change all the suggestions, keep em coming...

And i didnt post any words?

Well first of all, I'd be weary of all Dragon Dancers. DDTyranitar seems to cause a huge problem here, after a DD is able to OHKO Azelf, Rotom and Lucario, while 2HKO'ing the other 3, who all can also only manage a 2HKO, meaning you're sacrificing quite a bit to get it down. The same goes for Salamence, it will OHKO all but Vaporeon, but Vaporeon can't do a single thing back to it. So basically, we need some kind of defensive prescense that will work along with this team.

I'm going to first say let's go with Salamence over Kingdra here. Salamence will offer far greater power than Kingdra as a DD'er and helps as an Intimidater in case you need to do some switching around to help weaken an opponent's attack. So with the Salamence change, I'd like to combine it with Swampert. Swampert is a great check for Tyranitar as always, and can be an emergency Salamence counter as well. With Wish support, it can come in repeatedly. I'd rather replace Azelf with this as Azelf isn't going to do much other than randomly blow up anyways. At least with Swampert you'll actually play 6-6 with this team.

With those 2 changes, it makes the team into more of a bulky sweeper team. With the current team you have, it's like what the fuck are you trying to go for, you have random ass Tanks and Stallers with some sweepers. It needs more of an identity IMO.

Well with salemce i usually have forretress so i take the outrages or whatever, or i toxic stall it too death, and i havent seen many DDTtars and when i do they arent that hard too deal with, and With the salemence change u have more of a weakness, but with kingdra there is only one weakness and after like 1 dds its great, but im willing too try it, but i will not go with the swampert lead for the fact that i hate it so much, alls it does is puts up stealth rocks and then it deals no damage what so ever to any oppent and i just hate it sooooo much.
]

Any i forgot, i changed rotom-h to zapdos b/c it does the same thing but i can use it on wifi. i will change him now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)