XY OU a mega lopunny and serperior team (OU RMT)

heya guys! here's a new OU team i've come up with and I need your feedback! Hope you like it! :D
Let's get straight to it! :D

rule34 (Lopunny-Mega) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Scrappy
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Power-Up Punch
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch

My mega evolution for the team. I absolutely love this set. I run a Jolly Nature just in case there's a faster threat and Lopunny's not fast enough soo that's covered. I run Fake Out cause I won't get my mega stat until after one turn, soo yea. Power-Up Punch soo when a Pokemon is at like 4%, I can straight up Power-Up Punch, and don't forget, Mega Lopunny has Scrappy! High Jump Kick is kinda self-explanatory. I run Ice Punch over the other Punches cause, most likely 80% of the time, there's a Lando-T or a Gliscor on the other team.

grass snaq (Serperior) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 8 Def / 252 SpA / 248 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Energy Ball
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Solar Beam

My most OP Pokemon tbh. It has a Scarf just soo it outspeeds things like Scarf Lando-T or Scarf Darmanitan or maybe Mega Aerodactyl! It has Leaf Storm to fully utilize it's hidden ability, Contrary. Contrary makes Stat Changes inverted. The rest of the moves are trash cause Leaf Storm seems the most important move.

Gengar @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball
- Dazzling Gleam
- Taunt

Initially, this was supposed to be a Scarf-Voir. But, I wanted a variety of items, soo i took it out for a Life Orb Taunt Gengar, this one. It's Fast enough to get a Taunt up, and i kept Dazzling Gleam cause i needed Fairy Coverage too. I chose Sludge Bomb over Sludge Wave as, if you poison the victim, you inflict more damage than a normal Sludge Wave, and Shadow Ball for STAB.

rejected mlp pony (Keldeo-Resolute) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind

I chose Keldeo-Resolute over Keldeo cause of the design LOL. Keldeo has a high Speed and Special Attack Stat soo i invested in that and Hit Points. I run Hidden Power [Ground] mainly because of Heatran. Secret Sword for STAB, Hydro Pump is a must on Keldeo cause it's probably one of it's good Water STABS. I use Icy Wind soo i can slow down Pokemon and for coverage since it doesn't get Ice Beam.

Washington (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Pain Split

This guy literally has a basic set, Will-O-Wisp for burning other threats like Mega Gallade, and MegaCham. hydro pump for STAB, cause it has like NO other Water STABS. I have Volt Switch just to switch out when i predict something and Pain Split over Resto-Chesto because if I'm at low health again, I can go to Sleep, but i have to wait 2-3 turns, whereas when on Pain Split, i can just go back up again.

Bobo (Heatran) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 192 SpD / 68 Spe

Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Flash Cannon
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

I got this Pokemon from Der Twist, and I've tried it out, and it's not bad at all! Thanks for the suggestion, I took out Skarmory for another Rocks Setter which is Bobo. It has Leftys and I have lessened the pain of Talonflame by adding Bobo and Washington. Lava Plume and Flash Cannon for STABS, Taunt to stop Skarmory from setting up, i guess? and Stealth Rocks for Homage to Skarmory. :D​

Threats
Talonflame: Talonflame literally takes out my whole team, except Skarmory since it has Sturdy.

Mega Gallade: It gets all the punches, Swords Dance, Shadow Sneak, Zen Headbutt and Close Combat, What's not to fear?

Gardevoir. Psychic types really bring my team down, but Gardevoir is just a minor because I have Skarmory.

Key: BOLD for suggested sets, Italics for suggested Moves​

Last edited:
You team really can't do nothing about Talonflame, Brave Bird kills everything and Skarmory cannot resist 2 or 3 Flare blitz, You really need to remake your team

Any team that has a serperior really, really, really, needs to deal with talonflame, charizard, heatran, etc. Considering the fact that talonflame gets free switches into leafstorm and kills your entire team you need a rhyperior or ttar or something.

Or run Heatran as a Rock setter. Skarm is way too passive for offensive teams like this and really is just dead weight to your team imo. Also, if you want a great Birdspam wall that can also ward off some other threats to Mega Lop to a good extent like Keldeo, Megagross and opposing Mega Lops, I would suggest you slap a Slowbro on here. I'm not entirely sure how to suggest you do that because I'm very up and down with your synergy, fitting some more appropriate mons may end up being a bit like solving a Rubik's Cube. Regardless, I'd advise Heatran > Skarm, Slowbro > Victini, and some other sort of Spinner/Defogger somewhere. Sorry this can't be as helpful as you'd like, I'm just not sure how to resolve the problems without a complete overhaul, but this team isn't bad so I don't want to resort to that yet. Just try this for now.

Slowbro @ Leftovers
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 220 Def / 40 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Fire Blast
- Thunder Wave
- Slack Off

Bobo (Heatran) @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 248 HP / 192 SpD / 68 Spe
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Flash Cannon
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)