Other Metagames A hyper offensive balanced hackmons team (Updated)

Kyurem-Black @ Choice Band
Ability: Refrigerate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Darts
- High Jump Kick
- Brave Bird

Kyurem is a bulky attacker and cleaner, meant to use one of its attacks, primarily Refrigerate Extreme Speed or Dragon Darts, to take out a good chunk of the opponent's team before getting KO'ed. Choice Band was chosen to make sure it can quickly KO some of the bulkier threats of the metagame. HJK and Brave Bird give powerful coverage against foes that resist its STAB moves. If needed, it can Dynamax to use other moves, or simply switch into another team member such as Toxapex.

Zeraora @ Choice Band
Ability: Intrepid Sword
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bolt Beak
- High Jump Kick
- Behemoth Blade
- Pyro Ball

Zeraora is one of the stars of the team, and with Intrepid Sword and Choice Band, it can take out a lot of Pokemon very quickly with Bolt Beak. As with Kyurem, the other moves don't get used nearly as much as Bolt Beak, but Dynamax still can give it the option to use other moves, such as Max Knuckle to raise Attack even further. Zeraora can also act as a revenge killer against Dynamax Pokemon with Behemoth Blade. If countered with a ground type, Kyurem is usually a reliable switch-in.

Toxapex @ Black Sludge
Ability: Multiscale
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Leech Seed
- Toxic
- Spiky Shield
- Strength Sap

Toxapex is the wall of the team, utilizing Leech Seed and Toxic together to quickly take away the opponent's health. I chose Spiky Shield over other protect moves to help reduce the foe's HP faster, and Strength Sap was the recovery move of choice due to it's ability to reduce the opponent's attack power. I chose Multiscale for the ability to help Toxapex wall, and Black Sludge helped HP recovery even more. Overall, Toxapex is good for wearing down threatining sweepers and stopping them from KOing the other members of my team.

Dragapult @ Focus Sash
Ability: Mold Breaker
Timid Nature
- Spikes
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Curse

Dragapult's main job is to set up entry hazards, as my sweepers will be forcing switches. Spikes and Stealth Rock were chosen for the hazards, as toxic spikes can be easily negated and Sticky Web was deemed unnecessary. Taunt cripples other hazard setters, forcing a switch, and curse can be used before Dragapult is KO'ed to quickly take down one opponent. The Focus Sash allows it to take a hit from an aggressive opponent, and Mold Breaker lets it get through abilities like Magic Bounce. Although opposing pokemon can setup on Dragapult, Jirachi can easily retaliate with Prankster Topsy-Turvy.

Jirachi @ Focus Sash
Ability: Prankster
Calm Nature
- Topsy-Turvy
- Destiny Bond
- Encore
- Parting Shot

Jirachi is a support Pokemon, using Prankster to cripple opponents with various moves such as topsy-turvy and encore. The focus sash allows it to survive a hit from opposing pokemon that also use priority and still get off a topsy-turvy or something else. Topsy-Turvy's use is obvious- crippling setup sweepers. Destiny Bond is used if I can predict when Jirachi will be KO'ed, and works well with the Focus Sash. Encore can cripple an opponent, forcing a switch, and as Jirachi ends up switching out a lot, Parting Shot was chosen so that Jirachi could get the attack drop.

Mewtwo @ Life Orb
Ability: Simple
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Clangorous Soul
- Nasty Plot
- Photon Geyser
- Moonblast

Finally, Mewtwo is a very strong setup sweeper, usually reserved for near the end of battles when topsy-turvy users have been KO'ed. Simple + Clangorous Soul boosts its stats by an insane amount, and Nasty Plot can also be used to essentially let Mewtwo OHKO anything. Photon Geyser was chosen over Psystrike for its ability to ignore opponent's Abilities, and I decided on Moonblast as the final move because it is super effective against Dark types, which normally would give Mewtwo trouble. Stored Power was considered, however, I went with Photon Geyser to give it a strong, reliable move without having to use Clangourous Soul.

Hello, and thanks for posting your RMT! First of all, HO teams like this one generally don't do well in the current metagame, so I'll suggest to change it to a more standard offense team. Moreover, your team lacks synergy and most of the sets can be reworked. Let's go step by step, I'll try not to change the concept of your team :

-:dragapult: I understand the idea behind this set, however it has major drawbacks: it's way too one-dimensional and lose against every faster threats like Zacian-C or Zeraora. Moreover you don't have any other spinblocker which would prevent hazards from behind removed, and the team can't deal with Court Change. That's why I suggest to totally replace Dragapult with a Pokemon like
Offensive Poison Heal (Reshiram) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Modest Nature
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power / Secret Sword / Dynamax Cannon
- Spikes
- Quiver Dance
This Pokemon gives you another offensive presence and is able to spread spikes pretty consistently while being overall much more usefull than Dragapult.

-:kyurem-black: This Pokemon needs a few changes on its moveset. First, Close Combat is better than High Jump Kick. Indeed, the Base Power is almost the same and it doesn't have the risk to either miss or fall on a protect-like move, which are not uncommon in BH. Also, Brave Bird is not very good on this Pokemon and can be replaced by Photon Geyser which also hits Fighting-type Pokemon while being generally more usefull because of it's inability to bypass Fur Coat. V-Create is another option that can also break through non resisting targets.

-:zeraora: Same thing goes for Zeraora: Close Combat > High Jump Kick and V-Create > Pyro Ball. For the last slot, Fishous Rend and Extreme Speed are generally prefered (and, I think, stronger, particularly Fishous Rend) to Behemoth Blade, but you can keep it if you want.

-:mewtwo: Currently, this set can't do the job it's asked to do. Indeed, it struggles to break through Dark Types which usually run Ice Scales, and threaten to revege kill it with Spectral Thief. This set is also walled by Prankster Haze users and so lacks overall reliability. I'll suggest to change it to a
Offensive Poison Heal (Mewtwo) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
Timid Nature
- Psystrike
- Earth Power
- Secret Sword / Baneful Bunker / Spore / Ice Beam
- Quiver Dance
Indeed, Poison Heal Mewtwo is able to reliably beat Dark Types while still being able to setup and not loosing health in the process. It's also Imposter-proof, which really appreciable.

-:toxapex: This set is unfortunately not very good. Multiscale is not a good ability, and the moveset makes it way too much passive: it lose against almaost every Poison Heal user. Moreover, Toxapex in itself is not a very good Pokemon in BH, as it's outclassed most of the time by Eternatus. That's why I suggest to replace it with
Physical Wall (Eternatus) @ Black Sludge
Ability: Fur Coat
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpA / 252 SpD / 252 Spe
Bold Nature
- Spectral Thief
- Dynamax Cannon / Scald
- Recover
- Rapid Spin
This set allows you too check most of the Physical atackers in the meta while not being passive. It also improof Zeraora, which is something your team really need. It also give you a way to deal with hazards which is helpfull to bring Kyurem-Black and Reshiram safely on the field. Overall this set fits well on your team by compressing some roles that needed to be fixed.

-:jirachi: Lastly, I'll suggest to replace Jirachi, which has mediocre stats, to a more Prankster User that can deal with Special Attackers: Snorlax
Prankster Utility (Snorlax) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Haze
- Metal Burst / Will-o-wisp
- Soft-Boiled
- U-turn
Haze was chosen over Topsy Turvy because it can bypass Sub, Dark-Type immunity to Prankster and Psychic Terrain. U-Turn helps you to pivot on your offensive juggernauts more easily.

Feel free to try those changes and give feedback! I hope this help you to improve your team, I try to modify it without changing too much its play style.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)