Strategy & Metagame [40-M] The Kinder-garden: Grass-types in LC

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Avalanches

pokemon tcg
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Title is a WIP

My previous article proposal on covering Dark-types in LC was rejected, as many of the Dark-types in LC had been featured in articles. However, only Pumpkaboo has featured in a recent article. (ORAS LC: What's Changed?)

Introduction:

Here, I would mention that Grass-types are often overlooked thanks to their numerous weaknesses and mediocre offensive presence. However, they play an important role in LC, as there is a large amount of Ground- and Water-types that they counter, while some are very potent threats

Here are the Pokemon I'd like to cover:

Foongus
Ferroseed
Cottonee
Snivy
Pumpkaboo
Chespin
Lileep
Snover
Chlorophyll sweepers

Counters:

I would list the threats to Grass-types: Fire-types, Poison-types, Fletching, etc

Conclusion:

This would just be a conclusive paragraph outlining what I've said, mentioning that LC's grass-types have a lot going for them.

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
Grass-types in LC are definitely a more sought-after commodity when building teams now, and it isn't just Foongus.

This is good to go as far as I'm concerned. Be sure to mention how underrated Grass-types besides Foongus are, and mention reasons why, such as their weakness to Fletchling and U-turn, and then follow up with their strengths, such as their rare Ground resistance, multiple forms of recovery (Leech Seed is huge), and ability to soft-check Chinchou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)