Entertainment 4 Legendary Battles you Should Never Forget

Status
Not open for further replies.
This article is going to contain 4 of Smogon's most classic battles (classic =/= good though, hence entertainment) that I'll provide (the logs) in code. After the code, I'll Bold Snippets of the battles (the best parts) with Pokemon Images and then finally a short summary of those turns or reasons why you have to read these logs. We have some rich history here and some of these games definitely shouldn't be forgotten. I hope to complete it by this Issue.

Sounds great, but Issue #26 is cutting it very fine, honestly. It comes out on April the 6th and we prefer to have everyone finishing up by a week in advance, which would be giving you a couple of days... so I think it'd be better to aim for Issue #27 and not have to rush, personally. I like this idea a lot, by the way! :) Looking forward to seeing what battles you pick.

Approved, but do consider what I said above, especially since you have the ADV project going on right now~

if its ok, im actually going to submit this to the competitor per request of tobes as we're looking for more interesting stuff for the competitor and i enjoy the freedom of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)