2v2, No Clauses, PBR Wifi Random Battle Battle Pass -> RMT

O Read Me:

- This "Rate My Team" takes a look at my Pokemon Battle Revolution Battle Pass, which takes on Random Wifi battles day & night.
- Their are no real tiers or clauses implemented in this setting.
- This Battle Pass is for Double Battles where many "Uber" Pokemon roam.

Mischievous Kid Solitos, and His Rayquaza Pass

O The Main portion of my Pass:

* Darkrai (Jack >v<) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Bad Dreams
EVs: 6 H.P. 252 Atk. 252 Spd.
Nature: Jolly
- Sword Dance (142 Atk. is simply not enough to run moves like Drain Punch,)
- Dark Void (This is my main support Pokemon. Putting other Pokemon, including other Darkrai to sleep is what it does.)
- Pursuit (When I can stop my opponents Mewtwo, it tend to switch out. This move which is STAB, has the same power as Drain Punch, so when at full health, I will often use it.)
- Drain Punch (Surprise!! Actually, this move helps in dwindling down the H.P. of scary STAB Blizzard users which will come to threaten my Dragons later in the match.)
Other: This is the greatest Pokemon on the Pass. Sword Dance on anything else is nearly impossible to run. Jack >v< takes the place of many support Pokemon and can be used pack a surprise dent in things like Glaceon, Dialga, and the all too common, other Darkrai... DUN-DUN-DUN!!!

* Weavile (The Noid) @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk 4. S.D. 252 Spd.
- Night Slash (This move is for KOing a whole slew of openers, including but not limited to many Trick Room leads, Mewtwo if I can out pace it, and provides great STAB.)
- Brick Break (Despite not having STAB like the other half of Weavile's moves, this scares off Follow Me, the occasional Blissey, and limits Snorlax to Selfdestruct.)
- Fake Out (Well, I am using a Weavile. This move is implemented when my opponent is not using something I can kill on the first turn, or I fear Dark Voids accuracy is not worth the gamble turn one. If I see a Mewtwo or a Darkrai, I will likely meet it with this move.)
- Ice Punch (Some more STAB for Weavile. This move puts the hurt on Dragons and nasty Grass-typed Pokemon.)
Other: His fast Fake Out is second rate to Follow Me, Chlorophyll & Swift Swim Fake Outs. Nonetheless, this is the main reason he is on the Pass. I needed something with Fake Out that was fast, dependent of Weather Conditions, yet also capable of making an impact on my opponetns team. He helps with really fast things like Deoxys & Mewtwo. You cannot argue with the using this guy as a secondary sweeper. Great power & coverage.

* Garchomp (Pabst) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Veil
EVs: 252 Atk 4. S.D. 252 Spd.
- Earthquake (This STAB is Garchomp's reason for being on my Battle Pass. If the rest of the team goes down, he needs to be able to win the entire match for me. Note Garchomp's speed and this move can prove very effective.)
- Outrage (Sometimes Garchomp goes into battle late, or I really need to take a gamble to kill something crazy. Since Garchomp out speeds Lum Berry Darkrai as well as my Weavile, therefore this move is used more commonly on my Rayquaza.)
- Aqua Tail (Common Rain helps, but this move is mainly on here for further Type coverage, and Rhyperior specifically.)
- Fire Fang (Whenever Pabst gets off this move I am likely intoxicated, and everyone in the room must scream, "Jawsome!!!")
Other: I use this Pokemon because Smogon made it Uber. Actually, this is the main sweeper on my Battle Pass. He usually goes in and STABS Earthquake on everything. An ample slew of Dark-type & Rock-type attacks from the rest of the team cover every-other-monster.

* Rayquaza (Ray) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Air Lock
EVs: I completely forgot, Stats at Level 100: H.P 358 Def. 209 S.A. 295 S.D. 216 Spd. 243 (You have to understand, I got this sucker in a trade, and as the only Rayquaza available to me, I use it.)
- Outrage (Ray is just slow enough for Jack >v< & the Noid to out pace it. If my other Pokemon takes something out, I can aim this attack.)
- Rock Slide (HAX = WIN, also this is good to run at the end of the match while Garchomp Earthquakes.)
- Aerial Ace (I nearly never use this move. An extra stab attack, good for Ludicolo I suppose.)
- Extreme Speed (Can finish a close match if the need arises.)
Other: Rayquaza does two things well, Air Lock & Avoid Earthquake. I guess he adds a little damage, but that's not his selling point for me as he lacks a strong STAB move that strikes both foes. His MAIN purpose is keeping the battlefield dry of rain.

O This starts my Side Pass:

* Tyranitar (Cap.Crunch) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 H.P. 44 Def. 212 S.A.
Nature: Relaxed
- Crunch (STAB, puts a dent in things like Metagross, mainly contributes to damaging things. Not much to say about this move.)
- Protect (Something about causing a weather effect, I have no other ideas, but people want to kill this thing. I put this move on to help keep him alive while Garchomp Earthquakes.)
- Surf (As often my last Pokemon standing, I need something to surprise my opponent with. Helps with Type coverage.)
- Rock Slide (STAB, hits both foes, takes out Yanmega - who is likely ruining my day at this stage of the match - while still hitting the other foe hard.)
Other: This guy is mainly on my team to add a weather effect if Rayquaza fails to Air Lock. He also can take a hit unlike everything else. A hit entails things that go boom, or shots of meteors which strike down from the constellations in a fiery fray of vengeance.

* Darkrai (Ra'oorKert) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Bad Dreams
EVs: H.P. 4 S.A 228 S.D 30 Spd. 252
Nature: Timid
- Dark Void (Satiates the occasional need for that extra helping of Dark Void, as I really do hate it when Lum Berried slow trash blows up on me. I mean look at my team, does it look like it can take stuff blowing up on it?)
- Dark Pulse (STAB, Darkrai's high S.A. cannot resist this attack. Helps with Flinching in case something has woken up. Besides, the move has his name on it.)
- Thunder (This move is purely for crippling Kyogre, but all around helps to deal with Rain Dance teams.)
- Psychic (For some reason, a while back people were spamming Hitmontops over Wifi, I have no idea why. I see Infernape more often, so this move can be for him.)
Other: Simply a faster Darkrai if I spot the need for it on my opponent's Battle Pass. I cannot emphasize how nasty a dual Dark Void is. His Thunder helps with slowing down Kyogres.

O Monsters that particularity annoy me:

- Mewtwo, potentially Scarfed (thus faster than my latter Darkrai) & will Selfdestruct, or Scarfed & will Safeguard. Or he could be wielding a Lum Berry treat, Protect itself from Fake Out turn one, then proceed to ruin my day.
- Deoxys, if it manages to get a hit in, or support, then switch out to something that resists Dark Moves, I am not sitting pretty. I fear using Dark Void due to his Taunt or Safeguard. Luckilly he goes down fast, but if I focus on him, I need to watch for Protect.
- Metagross, at some ill-opportune moment (for me), this guy will sneak in and explode.
- Snorlax, I'll be locked into some stupid move (not Outrage) on my of my Dragons at the end of the match, and Snorlax can beat me. Loves to Selfdrestruct.
- Kyogre, most Dangerous when sheathing a Quick Claw, and BAM, an unexpected Water Spout to take out my openers.
- Ludicolo, watch out for Surf when paired with Kyogre, as well as the obivous Fake Out. Nearly always runs Protect, so do not focus attacks on it. Bulky Bastard.
- Everything that blows up. Tyranitar is the only bulky thing on my pass. Sure it can eat a Draco Meteor, even and explosion, but cannot win the match alone.
- Anything Quick Clawed. Since I cannot see what my opponent's team holds, I am out of luck if they have Quick Claws that keep activating. My team really cannot take too many Physical Attacks or obscenely boosted Special Attacks.
- Lum Berry & Chesto Berry, as I am fairly naughty and rely a bit heavily on Darkrai's Dark Void, some unsuspecting threat that is not Flinched or I am using dual Dark Void and one misses, this fellow eats one of these little Berries can cause a little havoc for me.
- Grass-type Pokemon, are vicious. In lack of Heat Wave or Blizzard, my Pokemon, often Rayquaza & Weavile, have to at these guys one at a time. I my opponent runs a lot of these and are not named Roserade, I could be out of luck.
- If the opponent finds a way to meander around Rayquaza and/or Tyranitar's Weather Conditions, Chlorophyll & Swift Swim can hurt my team which relies heavily on out pacing the foes' moves. The same goes for Scarfed Pokemon sporting Speed positive Natures and 130 Base Speed.
- Worst combination to run into: Darkrai & Mewtwo -> I have only fears to dictate my move selection. Darkrai puts my team to Sleep as I cannot focus on him while a Mewtwo ruins my setup.

O Monsters that I do not really care about, but I would imagine cause problems for other People:

- Kingdra, can do three things, Surf in the rain for good damage (which he will fail to do against me), Draco Meteor (slowly and hits only one Pokemon), Protect.
- Kabutops, about as dangerous as a Rampardos. The boy relies on the Rain, and is just too flimsy.
- Abomasnow, this Pokemon is a gimmick and can eat Rock Slide.
- Shedinja, my team keeps far too many Rock-type & Dark-type attacks, not to mention Bad Dreams & Sand Stream to care much for its so-called, "Wonder Guard."
- Wobbuffet, does not have the toughness to be effectively implemented on this level. Encore is nearly usless agianst my team.
- Ho-oh, is slow, eats Rock Slide, dies.
- Palkia, nasty Pokemon, still goes down fast in battle, hates Dark Void.
- Dialga, a lot like Palkia, but usually runing into Garchomp causes this big a guy a lot more grief than he can handle.
- Insomnia & Vital Spirit, nothing with these abilities is all that bulky and usually takes some Super Effective hit from either Darkrai or Weavile.
- Teams of six Darkrai, do not like my own Darkrais' item selection, nor are they particularly fond of their little fuchsia buddy, The Noid. Freakin' cold pizza man.
- Teams of six Arceus, these guys are either too slow or not strong enough, and generally a combination of the two. They go down within five turns unless for whatever reason, they are spamming Protect.
- Trick Room teams, have a fat chance of setting up, as Ghost-types & Psychic-types have trouble getting off a single move if opened with and I suspect Trick Room. Surprise Trick Room users need to switch out for their high speed of take the gamble, and the rest of their team eats Dark Void. Steal Types will lure out dual Dark Void and an angry Garchomp. These teams need a little bit of luck and to blow up a lot of Pokemon to keep even ground.
- Follow Me users, meet Weavile, as they & their partner meetup with Darkrai's Dark Void. Unless I spot something like a Bronzong, then I just respond with Darkrai-Darkrai.
- Dakrai-Kyogre openings, good Pokemon, stupid opening, these do not fair well against Darkrai-Darkrai or Darkrai-Weavile as Darkrai. The opponent is better off taking advantage of Kyogre's Rain, and a Darkrai without support is a tad half-baked.
- Fighting-types, these can only hit one Pokemon at a time, very hard though. They are too slow to open with despite commonly wielding Fake Out, and are out of luck if my Dragons show up, namely Rayquaza switching into a Cross Chop or some stupid Mach Punch.

PS: Bear with me, this is my first "Rate My Team." I read the rules & all, but really do not know what I am doing until I have done so properly. Thank you for reading.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)