NOC 2OC2NOC - Day 7: Zorbees is Dead.

It was a bloodbath.

Dear Oddish.,

You are David, also known as “Wildfire.”

You know that one jock guy in every college ad who sits under a tree playing guitar and looking smug? That’s you, except with superpowers. Nobody likes you, nobody loves you (except yourself), and if you don’t grow up, you’ll probably die alone and in a really disappointing and degrading fashion.

Your abilities are as follows:

Will o’ Wisp - You can make fiery copies of yourself! That’s pretty cool (and it gives you someone to talk to at times). Each night, you can submit “Sending a Will o’ Wisp to back up USER.” Target user’s vote will count as +1 the next day.

Baseball! - Baseball is fun! The threat of a guy with a baseball clobbering you, however, is less fun. Each night, you can submit “Pitching practice outside of USER’s house.” You will get some exercise in, and target user will be so afraid of getting hit that they will be unable to vote next day phase.

You are a member of the OCs. You win when all threats to the OCs are dead.
Dear Martin,

You are Lillie Black.

You live in this world, but you aren’t really a part of it. You don’t quite understand it and know it, and the feeling is mutual. However, you have your own personal world, one much better than this terrible place. A shame nobody else knows it yet, but they will soon…

A world of pure imagination - While nobody understands you in the real world, with your powers, you can change all of that. Each night, you may submit “Playing with USER.” You will bring them into your world, where you have complete control. Target user will be roleblocked the next night, and will be protected from any killing abilities. They will also be informed that you are town.

Communication is difficult - Being deaf and dumb, alongside having these powers, you can have a few problems making your intentions known. Abilities that work based on alignment will treat you as a third-party anti-town alignment.

Dear Fenrir Aesir,

You are the Pterygopalatine nerves.

Come on man. I had to rand your role. Now you’re a bunch of nerves and I’m a nervous wreck.

Nerves (Passive) - Nerves feel things, right? Each night, receive a list of who visited you.

Reflexes - Nerves react to things, right? Each night, you can submit “Reacting to [USER].” You will react to their attempts to use their ability, and cause them to target themselves with all of their actions instead.

Dear Thunder~BALLZ,

You are the 2020 Women’s Pan-Am Junior Championships.

The 2020 Women's Junior Pan American Championship will be the 12th edition of the women's Pan American Junior Championship. It will be held alongside the men's tournament in Santiago, Chile from 14 to 29 November 2020.

You are the champion! - Every competition needs a winner, someone to be loved and watched mercilessly. Each night, you can submit “[USER] wins!”. Target user’s action will ignore redirecting and blocking abilities, and you will see who they target.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 6. NIGHT 6 WILL END IN 24 HOURS, AT 6 PM ET, 10/28. YOU MUST SUBMIT EITHER AN ACTION OR AN IDLE IN ORDER TO LIVE TO TOMORROW.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
5 left. I think it's time for a mass claim.

I am A 100% accurate replica of Samuel L. Jackson... except it's made out of bees.
My abilities include an ability cop (with the added bonus of knowing how many times the letter B appears in somebody's PM) and an ability which causes any redirects/roleblocks on my target to fail. These can target separate people.
Interestingly I can tell when the no. of B's in a role PM change, but afaik nobody has been converted.

My targets:
N0: Investigated Thunderballz, got redirected to OM Room (Reverse hider). Didn't use 2nd ability.
N1: Investigated Dusk, failed. Buffed Thunderballz. Also received fruit claiming Asek is town.
N2: Investgated Energy (Contract lawyer & Wish Granter). Buffed Zorbees. Got sent a contract, rejected it.
N3: Investigated SB, failed. Buffed Refa.
N4: Investigated 3P1K (obvious fire emblem character). Buffed Refa who was dead so that was a bad move on my part.
N5: Investigated Leonard (Arby's JOAT). Buffed Zorbees.
N6: Will post what I did later.

EVERYBODY ELSE HAVE A GO!

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
I am Dan Arby, god incarnate of the sandwich chain. I have several single shot blessings I can grant others

N0: Idle
N1: Gave Asek a bpv
N2: Idle
N3: Attempted to give Ullar a 1-night double unlimited ability usage, but was redirected. Also got motivated for double ability usage, but no effect due to having all 1-use abilities
N4: Idle
N5: Idle
N6: Attempted to give Zorbees an ability-piercer, but he died

All I have left to give is a single-shot vig

I'm a jello storing the souls of 1000 people, dormant in a cave for a 1000 years.

Abilities are roleblock, passive janitor and 1 bpv.

N0-Rb'd rssp

Idle every other night
N3 got a message that Martin was clear via his action, N5 I received a banana from Asek saying he's town.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
leonard (from big bang theory) why did you give asek, ullar and zorbees the abilities that you did?
Asek was a gut-read town, ullar seemed like he could get good use out of his confirmed role with a double shot and I trusted his judgement, Zorbs was the first townie that came to mind when I was making my action but I didn't want to risk giving a vig to maf so I just decided to throw my other remaining ability to him

I'm not mafia because there's no world where i try to clear martin last phase as mafia only for people to lynch him anyway. Or um, be part of every mafia lynch that has happened in this game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)