ZU 2023 ZeroUsed Circuit Playoffs (Won by Danny)

Drud

is a Tutor Alumnus
PUPL Champion
Welcome to the first ZeroUsed Circuit playoffs of Generation 9! Players battled throughout numerous official tournaments and the top 16 qualifiers will compete to be the ZU Circuit Champion. All rounds will be hosted in this thread. The winner will receive a banner as a prize.
For information purpose, love chants wished to not take part of this years championship.
Credits for the trainercards go to skrimps, Tuthur and this website.

Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the current ZeroUsed ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of Round 1, they will take effect in Round 2. During Round 2, DLC will release and the tier for this tournament will be locked.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown! or smogtours.
  • SV cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are required. Failure to post will result in a coin flip.
1LustfulLice1065
2Medeia820
3Tuthur666
4S1nn0hC0nfirm3d550
5Toto470
6TBasedGod450
7Danny427
8Banbadoro423/TD]
9OranBerryBlissey10419
10fish anemometer385
11sleid355
12a fruitshop owner349
13Lizardu'343
14TheFranklin342
155Dots318
16diegoyuhhi300
[TD]

VS

(1) LustfulLice vs diegoyuhhi (16)

VS

(2) Medeia vs 5Dots (15)

VS

(3) Tuthur vs TheFranklin (14)

VS

(4) S1nn0hC0nfirm3d vs Lizardu'' (13)

VS

(5) Toto vs a fruitshop owner (12)

VS

(6) TBasedGod vs sleid (11)

VS

(7) Danny vs fish anemometer (10)

VS

(8) Banbadoro vs OranBerryBlissey10 (9)

Deadline: Monday, December 11th 8am GMT +1

VS

(16) diegoyuhhi vs OranBerryBlissey10 (9)

VS

(2) Medeia vs Danny (7)

VS

(14) TheFranklin) vs sleid (11)

VS

(4) S1nn0hC0nfirm3d vs Toto (5)

Good luck to all competitors!!!

Last edited:

Tuthur

Haha CEO
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributor
(1) LustfulLice vs diegoyuhhi (16) - Very good year for Lice. They've been finalist of three of the six individuals and did well in both team tours. diego on the other hand barely qualified and hasn't done anything impressive yet. (90-10)
(2) Medeia vs 5Dots (15) - Medeia is the better player, but we all know how lucky 5Dots can be and how tilt prone Medeia is. (65-35)
(3) Tuthur vs TheFranklin (14) - hf
(4) S1nn0hC0nfirm3d vs Lizardu'' (13) - Liza still is an unproven player imo. He usually relies on knowing the tier better than his opponent, but this won't be possible here. G00b3r is playing a tiebreak for SCL, so he might not care that much about this, but he is still one of the best ZU players of all time. (90-10)
(5) Toto vs a fruitshop owner (12) - Toto hasn't been looking to hot at SV. (40-60)
(6) TBasedGod vs sleid (11) - Gloom Guy has been super solid lately. sleid is better than last year, but still a little under imo. (60-40)
(7) Danny vs fish anemometer (10) - two of the best players in the bracket. I'm giving the edge to fish who's played more lately and isn't busy with SCL. (45-55)
(8) Banbadoro vs OranBerryBlissey10 (9) - OBB sucks in teamtours, but he is good at tournaments like these. Banba is quite unexperimented on the big stage, so giving the edge to the unmon enjoyer. (30-70)

BaitWiz

hisuian zorua my beloved
is a Pre-Contributor
LustfulLice vs diegoyuuhi - Sorry Diego, Lice is a fairly proven player and unfortunately you aren’t atm.
Medeia vs 5Dots - Unless 5Dots gets some gnarly hax this should be pretty clean cut tbh.
Tuthur vs TheFranklin - Close mu, but I’m giving the edge to Franklin. Easily could go either way depending on team matchups or if one player isn’t in form day of.
S1nn0hC0nfirm3d vs Lizardu’’ - Liza is my goat beyond belief but ho3n is usually the better player. Doesn’t mean I won’t be cheering for an upset here though.
Toto vs a fruitshop owner - Both these guys are solid in their own right, giving the edge to Toto because he’s been quite active as of recent while afo hasn’t.
TBasedGod vs sleid - This is a bias nom, sleid is my goat.
Danny vs fish anemometer - Sad to see two of my favorites in the tourney playing round 1. Should be a very close match, looking forward to this one
Banbadoro vs OranBerryBlissey10 - Both of these guys are quite solid, OBB’s definitely got surprise factor with a lot of the unique yet solid picks he’s so great at finding and so I’m giving him the edge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)