NU 2023 NU Circuit Playoffs - Finals (Won by Wadley)

Pokeslice

Thanks for the Dance
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
First off, gz to my boy Wadley I'm beyond glad you could win this thing and I hope people start to realize how underrated you are. The ribbon looks good on you :)

Personally, even though I didn't win this or ssnl, I can't help but be happy with how I performed. I've always thought of myself as essentially just a community guy who can build some pretty good teams when he puts his mind to it, but never really much of a tour player outside of team tours. For me, mons is all about chilling with people more so than the game, so I've barely ever signed up for individuals unless I felt super motivated, and if I did sign up, I would often drop out of them pretty early on. With that attitude, I think you can imagine why I've never really felt like I could make a deep run at a ssnl, let alone get into circuit. I think this run over the past two tours, although a bit disappointing result wise, has shown me that I can game occasionally if I feel up to it, and maybe this is the beginning of a Slice tournament tear. Who knows?? Any success I have in this, or basically any other tier, though could not happen without some people, so for some shoutouts.

Danny Phantomistix skierdude101 Wadley Banned deucer - Y'all have carried me to any win I've ever gotten, especially over the past year. The amount of times that I've popped into a vc an hour before a game and asked for teams because I was too lazy/tired/busy to build something can't be over exaggerated. I think personally it showed this series when I went up against Wadley and knew I couldn't rely on your guys' teams. You guys are goated and some fantastic friends to have on this site along with the rest of MG :bellipog:

P.S. sorry this isn't any longer of a shoutout because I could probably go on for a bit, but I'm exhausted and got like 6 weddings to catch after I walk my dog for three days, but just know you are all appreciated :)

Wadley

formerly outbackrabbit
is a Tiering Contributoris the defending NU Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
I will like to kick if this sami short speech with just saying gz to Pokeslice from not playing in most of the tours to making into 2 finals back to back that impressive this year is yours. Now I do not what to say become I have no words been playing mons most of my life but for the last 3 years I have been jumping around from play ou to double Ubers but in 2022 I should just pick a tier and play it so I pick nu at of all of them now we are here I have win the nu circuit. Now I have a couple of people to shout out so here we go

The mintten gang

Danny Phantomistix skierdude101 Pokeslice and togkey

With out you guys this win would have been impossible all the teams u give me when I was busy with life for you that I thanks you all your are all sexy beast and I am talking this one out of slice book. You are some fantastic friends on this site

eifo the goat got very lucky vs you but still thanks you for making teams with me and ladder

etern just for hosting the event and being patient with use for the finals thank you

I am bad at shout outs so if I miss anyone thanks you

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)