2011-12 Football/Soccer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
playing FM... good fun having 7 million to spend in january when every decent player is 50+ million >.>

and it is torres of course he isn't going to score :P

Been playing FM 07 lately. Feels good to use Henry, Lehmann, Gilberto, Toure, etc again, and to go back to the days when Rosicky was brilliant. Fabregas has been disappointing though, but RVP's already top scoring in the league for me.

imo, brendan has to do a few things to improve the squad. get rid of some of last year's flops and get some new and exciting players.

get joe allen from swansea and give them henderson

get hatem ben arfa from newcastle and give them carroll

if the ben arfa deal doesn't workout, get dembele from fulham and sell carroll to fulham

also, inb4 lee and akuchi

playing FM... good fun having 7 million to spend in january when every decent player is 50+ million >.>

and it is torres of course he isn't going to score :P
Everyone under 27 is overpriced on FM.

Got Dempsey for under 4 million though ;)

I've just registered and I'm gonna choose my team soon in the fantasy premier league.

EDIT: Rockstar is legit because he has Ryan Nelsen

My team

I've replaced Reid with Hangeland though.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Is Hazard's bro really any good? Never seen him play but they probably wouldn't have bought him just coz he's Eden's brother.Regardless,he's gonna be condemned to the reserves for the next two,maybe three,seasons.Seriously though what kind of sick name is Thorgan.......

I know LFC lost but I dont mind the result in friendly games without a full starting 11 .I am so impressed at how we played dthat game, the passing is crisp, players looks sharp.Season looks bright, i love the football we are playing

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Carroll will probably be forced out, he won't fit the new play-style Rogers wants to bring in and even though he has the benefit of being an 'alternative' or 'plan b' I just can't see it. He'll get shipped out at a huge loss but if Liverpool finish higher than last season nobody will care.

------------------Cech-------------------
---------D.Luiz-----------Terry------------
Ivanovic------------------------------Cole
------------Mikel----Lampard--------------
----------------Oscar---------------------
Mata--------------------------------Hazard
-----------------Torres--------------------

Subs: Cahill, Marin, Sturridge, Lukaku, Oriol Romeu, Essien, De Bruyne

i do think we need another RB and another striker, but i think chelsea are gonna win UCL again lol

I know LFC lost but I dont mind the result in friendly games without a full starting 11 .I am so impressed at how we played dthat game, the passing is crisp, players looks sharp.Season looks bright, i love the football we are playing

Not sure we watched the same match.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
------------------Cech-------------------
---------D.Luiz-----------Terry------------
Ivanovic------------------------------Cole
------------Mikel----Lampard--------------
----------------Oscar---------------------
Mata--------------------------------Hazard
-----------------Torres--------------------

Subs: Cahill, Marin, Sturridge, Lukaku, Oriol Romeu, Essien, De Bruyne

i do think we need another RB and another striker, but i think chelsea are gonna win UCL again lol
No way Oscar's gonna take Ramires' place in the starting line up.Not anytime soon atleast.The line up you named looks right but I bet Hazard'll play behind the striker and Ramires on the right wing.Maybe later in the season RDM might play Oscar behind Torres but I hope he plays Ramires over Mikel instead of benching him or Hazard.
Yeah we badly need another striker unless Di Matteo stops being so rigid and plays Sturridge in the centre.I'm not liking the Maicon rumours either;I want a more long term solution to our RB problem.Van der wiel please!

EDIT:We already had Hazard and recently acquired Oscar (both in their early 20s) so why is RDM chasing Moses now.......

Not sure we watched the same match.
lol if you dont think the link up play upfront with Shelvet, Suso, Cole and Paecheco was good then yeah we saw different games.On a side note Uruguay kick off their Olympics in 30 mins, we gotta start off with a win, im expecting a 3-0 or a 3-1.

No way Oscar's gonna take Ramires' place in the starting line up.Not anytime soon atleast.The line up you named looks right but I bet Hazard'll play behind the striker and Ramires on the right wing.Maybe later in the season RDM might play Oscar behind Torres but I hope he plays Ramires over Mikel instead of benching him or Hazard.
Yeah we badly need another striker unless Di Matteo stops being so rigid and plays Sturridge in the centre.I'm not liking the Maicon rumours either;I want a more long term solution to our RB problem.Van der wiel please!
geez, i had totally forgotten about ramires... yeah i think oscar is going to be used as a sub, but he's too amazing for the bench x(

on a side note, spain just choked against japan and now uruguay is doing the same against UAE... this better not happen to brazil

edit: uruguay 2-1 UAE, never mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)