1v1PL III - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
1v1 Premier League Team Power Rankings (as determined by cuteness! ☆゚.*(ᗒωᗕ)*.☆゚)
Frozen Articunos
Elo Bandit12500
skysolo1410000
Squirtell 1v18500
Chaitanya6000
JediR5000
The Mushy Potato4500
RaJ.Shoot4000
Boat (phiwings99)4000
maroon3500
Jirachirelia3500
GeneralGunderson3500
ThatCabbageGuy3000
ThePanthar3000
Ape7113000
187 Fan3000
PartChandelure3000

Quantity doesn't quite surpass quality for this team. Not even the "nya" at the end of Chaitanya's name can excuse the absolutely not cute things that happen in Monotype.
Hellfire Heatrans
UBERLandon2121000
motogp13500
TogliBabineBoeuf13000
XSTATIC COLD9500
Joker 1v18500
ima7500
alive6000
London134500
I'm actually Cash3500
Waylaid3000

While these guys do have a powerful lineup in the coolness category, their only saving grace in cuteness is Joker 1v1.
Juuling Jumpluffs
SoulWind24500
ryyjyywyy19500
CrashinBoomBang8000
suapah7500
blondesasukeuchiha4000
Fertile Crescent4000
allheaven3500
DenisTheMenace3000
ShuckleDeath3000
Anime Sans3000

Frankly, I'm not quite sure what even to say about the team itself. Jumpluff itself is a very cute Pokemon, and they get bonus points for blondesasukeuchiha, suapah, and Anime Sans having cute profile pictures.
Metroboomin Megarays
Leru10500
neomon10500
Close8500
Wrath of Alakazam8000
Talah8000
OM room7000
Ferno6500
z0mOG5500
Poison Adhesive5500
Jytcampbell4000
p23000
Nuked3000

OM room alone acts as the main source of this team's cute power, though he's packing strong support from Close, Nuked, Jytcampbell, Freddy Kyogre, AND Poison Adhesive's avatars.
Ecstatic Escargots
TonyFlygon27000
Blazikin19500
Whaleeeee15000
Lancer Fr10000
ayedan7000
Kowasabii5500
wishes5000
BigPimpin125000
roman3000
SilvioGiovanna3000

This team's got a strong edge with the cute combo of Wishes, Blazikin, and Bubbie (Whaleeeee), in addition to Chloe as manager, and even Kowasabii's name being Kawaii with a few extra letters.
Pixilated Porygons
MaceMaster26000
Wanonymous161618000
Pigeons10500
Magma9000
Catalystic5500
OminouslyDarkened5000
Arifeen4000
Xayah4000
Eriey4000
Shyom4000

Managed by the 3rd cutest user on all of Showdown, the Porygons definitely have some good cute picks with Catalystic, Magma, Eriey, and even MaceMaster. They've also got solid support coming from the avatars of Pigeons and Xayah.
Playful Panchams
Osra24000
Iron Crusher22000
AllFourtyOne10000
Hijasu8000
Kaif6000
SolarflareRo4000
TGC United3000
Tom8423000

The Playful Panchams have a massive advantage by having easily the cutest team name and mascot, they even back it up with their cute manager Chickenpie2, followed by the adorable avatars of SolarflareRo, Kaif, and Osra. They've even got the lowkey cute user Iron Crusher bringing the team together.
RPS Rhyperiors
Knuckstrike17000
TheShadowClaw12000
akaFila10000
martha8000
WailJesus7500
Dj Breloominati♬7000
Havens6500
GL Volkner6000
TJ6000
DezShizzels5500
Sage4500
Caasi4000
Cynara3000
Jase The World3000

By far the cutest team of all. Despite Rhyperior being anything but cute as a team mascot, Djokra, akaFila, DJ Breloominati, and martha all combine to conquer the category of cuteness, with sizable support from the avatars of Havens, TJ, and Cynara.
Oh, and uh, regular Power Rankings, if you'd want those, for some reason..
8. Frozen Articunos. They've got a lot of moderate to good SM players, but uh, that's about it.

7. RPS Rhyperiors. Even though they've got a killer 2v2 slot with Fireeee and a very competent SM player in WailJesus, they're gonna have to pool together all their remaining resources and hope for the best.

6. Pixilated Porygons. There are definitely some good players here between UOP, Mace, Magma, Eriey, Shyom(?), and Wanonymous, but most of them specialize in SM, which means that a lot of teaching will need to be done for oldgens and 2v2.

5. Metroboomin Megarays. While they do have solid teambuilding support from Freddy and WoA for SM, a lot of pressure is gonna be put on OM room and Poison Adhesive (I think) to pick up the slack for the oldgens, while also seemingly having nobody for 2v2.

4. Hellfire Heatrans. While they are considerably stacked, in terms of the players they have, an issue I can foresee is communication. Landon and XSC are basically the main muscle of the team, but really don't talk much at all, which means that motogp and Baleblaze are going to have to do most of the heavy lifting for teambuilding, in addition to not really having much flexibility for substitutions. They at least have some solid picks for oldgens, though.

3. Ecstatic Escargots. They've got some solid muscle just about everywhere other than BW. Their only real weakness is that most of their players are susceptible to playing stupid, and it's much easier to play without thinking than to stop and hyper analyze everything.

2. Juuling Jumpluffs. They seem to be using the same strategy as the Vivacious Virizions last year of not caring about SM slots, in addition to the powerful building core they have between dom, ggopw, Fertile Crescent, and maybe ryyjyywyy. The only foreseeable weakness the team may have is the overinflated egos of dom, ryyjyywyy, and ggopw, which may lead them moreso to step on each other, rather than cooperate.

1. Playful Panchams (It's unbiased, I swear!). The team has pretty much all of their bases covered for each of the metagames, as well as strong powers between Chickenpie2, Iron Crusher, and maybe Osra, especially considering the strong and cooperative building core between about half of the team.

Tol

Retirement house
round one FIGHT!
marquee matchups:
UOP vs XSTATIC COLD in SM:
hoo boy startin off with a bang. banned user vs ro. I gotta give it to xsc cause well who wouldn't, but very close match.
MACE vs BLAZE:
who are these nerds anyway? mace wins cause blaze will just be listening to bad youtube songs.
OSRA vs MELO:
glyx will thoroughly milk the long cow, good god that sounded better in my head
IC vs LANCER:
iron crusher wooo also pro tip dont use jumpluff
upset specials:
JEDIR beating FIREEEE:
jedir's cool and fireee will get cocky
FERNO over GGOPW:
it's really not all that hard to beat dom teams with a complete lack of prep
ROUND PREDICTIONS:
WEED-SMOKING SLEEP USERS over SOME TEAM FROM OMPL
BUNCH OF EUROPEANS over A FEW AMERICANS AND ALSO UOP
THE TEAM WITH LIKE TWO BIG NAMES over EIGHTEEN MIDDLING SM PLAYERS
GOAT SQUAD over WE SPENT OUR WHOLE BUDGET ON TONYFLYGON

pazza

Banned deucer.
164664 vs 164667
Juuling Jumpluffs (5) vs Metro Boomin Mega Rays (2)

SM Bo7: ryyjyywyy vs Freddy Kyogre ryy gonna bring some kind of cheese. Freddy will be ready for it unless he brings klang!
SM: blondesasukeuchiha vs Close idk about close
SM: DenisTheMenace vs Jytcampbell i have been told jyt is a god at 1v1.
ORAS: dom vs Leru dom is the only one who plays oras and knows a lot about it
ORAS: ggopw vs Ferno ggopw big bad man
BW: SoulWind vs Wrath of Alakazam SW is prolly gonna get teams and win
DPP: CrashinBoomBang vs neomon same as above
2v2 Doubles: suapah vs Poison Adhesive i have no idea

164669 vs164676
Pixiated Porygons (0) vs Hellfire Heatrans (0)

SM Bo7: UnleashOurPassion vs XSTATIC COLD i hope uop wins this but xsc prolly gonna win.
SM: Eriey vs UBERLandon21 its UBER landon!
SM: MaceMaster vs Baleblaze I don't know about this match, seems really cool.
ORAS: Shyom vs alive idk
ORAS: Catalystic vs Joker 1v1 catalystis best ag player
BW: Wanonymous1616 vs ima be in meta
DPP: Magma vs TogliBabineBoeuf bale told me he won old gems tour !
2v2 Doubles: Pigeons vs motogp yes

164680 vs 164681
RPS Rhyperiors (0) vs Frozen Articunos (0)

SM Bo7: WailJesus vs Squirtell 1v1 chad sank winner vs virgin ladder
SM: TheShadowClaw vs Jamez155 James is good and could prolly beat tax
SM: akaFila vs Huston huston tilts easily
ORAS: Cynara vs Elo Bandit I swear Eli will do good
ORAS: Sage vs RaJ.Shoot tour player with teams ! Raj is OM
BW: Dj Breloominati♬ vs Chaitnya
DPP: GL Volkner vs ThatCabbageGuy Volk is skilled and can build
2v2 Doubles: Knuckstrike vs JediR god vs a Jedi

164683 vs164684
Playful Panchams (0) vs Ecstatic Escargots (0)

SM Bo7: Osra vs Blaziken Osra is good and Blaziken hasn’t been playing often.
SM: Iron Crusher vs Lancer Fr iron crusher will crush him
SM: AllFourtyOne vs bigpimin12 veg is Gud
ORAS: TGC United vs Whaleeee I love theheheh but he loses va whaleeeeee
ORAS: WhalemanCheng vs Kowasii WMC is better
BW: SolarflareRo vs ayedan idk
DPP: Hijasu vs TonyFlygon is an old gens god
2v2 Doubles: Kaif vs roman kaif should win

Chickenpie2

red:active
is a Contributor Alumnus
hey pazza i filled in the team totals that you missed

164664 vs 164667
Juuling Jumpluffs (5) vs Metro Boomin Mega Rays (2)

SM Bo7: ryyjyywyy vs Freddy Kyogre ryy gonna bring some kind of cheese. Freddy will be ready for it unless he brings klang!
SM: blondesasukeuchiha vs Close idk about close
SM: DenisTheMenace vs Jytcampbell i have been told jyt is a god at 1v1.
ORAS: dom vs Leru dom is the only one who plays oras and knows a lot about it
ORAS: ggopw vs Ferno ggopw big bad man
BW: SoulWind vs Wrath of Alakazam SW is prolly gonna get teams and win
DPP: CrashinBoomBang vs neomon same as above
2v2 Doubles: suapah vs Poison Adhesive i have no idea

164669 vs164676
Pixiated Porygons (2) vs Hellfire Heatrans (4) 2 games were undecided so we’ll just add one to each team to make it (3) - (5)

SM Bo7: UnleashOurPassion vs XSTATIC COLD i hope uop wins this but xsc prolly gonna win.
SM: Eriey vs UBERLandon21 its UBER landon!
SM: MaceMaster vs Baleblaze I don't know about this match, seems really cool.
ORAS: Shyom vs alive idk
ORAS: Catalystic vs Joker 1v1 catalystis best ag player
BW: Wanonymous1616 vs ima be in meta
DPP: Magma vs TogliBabineBoeuf bale told me he won old gems tour !
2v2 Doubles: Pigeons vs motogp yes

164680 vs 164681
RPS Rhyperiors (5) vs Frozen Articunos (3)

SM Bo7: WailJesus vs Squirtell 1v1 chad sank winner vs virgin ladder
SM: TheShadowClaw vs Jamez155 James is good and could prolly beat tax
SM: akaFila vs Huston huston tilts easily
ORAS: Cynara vs Elo Bandit I swear Eli will do good
ORAS: Sage vs RaJ.Shoot tour player with teams ! Raj is OM
BW: Dj Breloominati♬ vs Chaitnya
DPP: GL Volkner vs ThatCabbageGuy Volk is skilled and can build
2v2 Doubles: Knuckstrike vs JediR god vs a Jedi

164683 vs164684
Playful Panchams (8) vs Ecstatic Escargots (0)

SM Bo7: Osra vs Blaziken Osra is good and Blaziken hasn’t been playing often.
SM: Iron Crusher vs Lancer Fr iron crusher will crush him
SM: AllFourtyOne vs bigpimin12 veg is Gud
ORAS: TGC United vs Whaleeee I love theheheh but he loses va whaleeeeee
ORAS: WhalemanCheng vs Kowasii WMC is better
BW: SolarflareRo vs ayedan idk
DPP: Hijasu vs TonyFlygon is an old gens god
2v2 Doubles: Kaif vs roman kaif should win

Morgan

Morgius Sweep
is a Pre-Contributor
Time for my bad opinions on the biggest steals and chokes of the draft.
Steals:
1. Alive 6k - happened b/c people weren’t paying attention
2. Ayedan 7k - idk why
3. SolarFlare + Kaif + Tom + tol 16k total - panchams goat
4. Eriey 4k - smart pickup
5. Gunderson 3.5k - 6k kid on the block

Chokes:
1.ryy 19.5k - why
2. Pigeons 10.5k - I’m p sure he’s relatively new to 1v1 and 2v2, and heck I went for 10k so this must be a choke
3. The top bit of MetroBoomers 51.5k - 3 people they spent like 5-7k too much on.
4. The Articunos’ Entire draft minus Bandit and Gunderson and Squirtell. James made a bad play his entire draft. they have no old gens unfortunately, solidish SM with Elo and Squirtell, but oof the oldgens and 2v2 taking hits, Gunderson can only carry so much.
5. AllFourtyOne 10k - I should have went for like 9 but James had a really bad Draft plan and wanted me, but WMC goat and paid a somewhat reasonable price.

Tol

Retirement house
Time for my bad opinions on the biggest steals and chokes of the draft.
Steals:
1. Alive 6k - happened b/c people weren’t paying attention
2. Ayedan 7k - idk why
3. SolarFlare + Kaif + Tom + tol 16k total - panchams goat
4. Eriey 4k - smart pickup

Chokes:
1.ryy 19.5k - why
2. Pigeons 10.5k - I’m p sure he’s relatively new to 1v1 and 2v2, and heck I went for 10k so this must be a choke
3. The top bit of MetroBoomers 51.5k - 3 people they spent like 5-7k too much on.
4. The Articunos’ Entire draft minus Bandit and Gunderson and Squirtell. James made a bad play his entire draft. they have no old gens unfortunately, solidish SM with Elo and Squirtell, but oof the oldgens and 2v2 taking hits, Gunderson can only carry so much.
5. AllFourtyOne 10k - I should have went for like 9 but James had a really bad Draft plan and wanted me, but WMC goat and paid a somewhat reasonable price.
can we not talk about the fact that a player with significantly less 1v1 experience than ryy went for 9k more than him

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
I feel that the actual rules to each tier should probably be in here, somewhere, (ideally in the info thread) and DEG doesn't wanna do it himself-
Ruleset - [Gen 4] OU, Evasion Moves Clause, Accuracy Moves Clause, Swagger Clause, Team Preview
Bans - Porygon-Z, Focus Sash, Soul Dew, Grass Whistle, Hypnosis, Lovely Kiss, Perish Song, Sing, Sleep Powder, Spore
Unbans - Wobbuffet, Wynaut
Ruleset - [Gen 5] OU, Evasion Moves Clause, Accuracy Moves Clause
Bans - Focus Sash, Perish Song
Unbans - Dugtrio, Genesect, Landorus, Manaphy, Thundurus, Tornadus-Therian
Ruleset - Pokemon, Moody Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Moves Clause, Accuracy Moves Clause, Swagger Clause, Endless Battle Clause, HP Percentage Mod, Cancel Mod, Team Preview
Bans - Illegal, Unreleased, Arceus, Blaziken, Darkrai, Deoxys-Base, Deoxys-Attack, Dialga, Giratina, Giratina-Origin, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kangaskhan-Mega, Kyogre, Kyurem-White, Lugia, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Salamence-Mega, Shaymin-Sky, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zekrom, Focus Sash, Soul Dew, Perish Song, Chansey + Charm + Seismic Toss
Ruleset - [Gen 7] Doubles OU, Accuracy Moves Clause, Sleep Clause Mod, Z-Crystals Clause
Bans - Salamence-Mega, Tapu Lele, Final Gambit, Perish Song, Focus Sash
Ruleset - Pokemon, Species Clause, Nickname Clause, Moody Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Moves Clause, Accuracy Moves Clause, Swagger Clause, Endless Battle Clause, HP Percentage Mod, Cancel Mod, Team Preview
Bans - Illegal, Unreleased, Arceus, Darkrai, Deoxys-Base, Deoxys-Attack, Deoxys-Defense, Dialga, Giratina, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Jirachi, Kangaskhan-Mega, Kyogre, Kyurem-Black, Kyurem-White, Lugia, Lunala, Marshadow, Mewtwo, Mimikyu, Necrozma-Dawn-Wings, Necrozma-Dusk-Mane, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Salamence-Mega, Shaymin-Sky, Snorlax, Solgaleo, Tapu Koko, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zekrom, Focus Sash, Perish Song, Detect + Fightinium Z
All banlists taken straight from the corresponding "/om [tier]" on rom. Tagging the better host, yogi, to hopefully implement these into the info/administrative decisions thread.

Jabiru

formerly ThatCabbageGuy
VG how have you failed to hear of my dpp prowess. Though to be fair it isn't a story many would tell, its an OU legend. I am a dpp player, so consistent and innovative that I can influence the RNG Gods to favor me. I have such talent that I can make people unbeatable simply by passing the teams. I'm so good that the only thing I fear is losing to act which inevitably, of course, I will. Unfortunately I passed on all my tech to other people who will now beat me by stupid shit. How ironic that I could beat the creation deity of time but that I will lose to time itself.

stop promoting overpayment its not sound for future new managers to think this

Its called having to drill everyone into it, wcs I will have to start in everything except USUM. Nah but fr, its just having to try and train up, also saying I will carry is like saying that a crab will carry a human (note: its crabs excluding Uselesscrab)

I feel that the actual rules to each tier should probably be in here, somewhere, (ideally in the info thread) and DEG doesn't wanna do it himself-
Ruleset - [Gen 4] OU, Evasion Moves Clause, Accuracy Moves Clause, Swagger Clause, Team Preview
Bans - Porygon-Z, Focus Sash, Soul Dew, Grass Whistle, Hypnosis, Lovely Kiss, Perish Song, Sing, Sleep Powder, Spore
Unbans - Wobbuffet, Wynaut
Ruleset - [Gen 5] OU, Evasion Moves Clause, Accuracy Moves Clause
Bans - Focus Sash, Perish Song
Unbans - Dugtrio, Genesect, Landorus, Manaphy, Thundurus, Tornadus-Therian
Ruleset - Pokemon, Moody Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Moves Clause, Accuracy Moves Clause, Swagger Clause, Endless Battle Clause, HP Percentage Mod, Cancel Mod, Team Preview
Bans - Illegal, Unreleased, Arceus, Blaziken, Darkrai, Deoxys-Base, Deoxys-Attack, Dialga, Giratina, Giratina-Origin, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Kangaskhan-Mega, Kyogre, Kyurem-White, Lugia, Mewtwo, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Salamence-Mega, Shaymin-Sky, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zekrom, Focus Sash, Soul Dew, Perish Song, Chansey + Charm + Seismic Toss
Ruleset - [Gen 7] Doubles OU, Accuracy Moves Clause, Sleep Clause Mod, Z-Crystals Clause
Bans - Salamence-Mega, Tapu Lele, Final Gambit, Perish Song, Focus Sash
Ruleset - Pokemon, Species Clause, Nickname Clause, Moody Clause, OHKO Clause, Evasion Moves Clause, Accuracy Moves Clause, Swagger Clause, Endless Battle Clause, HP Percentage Mod, Cancel Mod, Team Preview
Bans - Illegal, Unreleased, Arceus, Darkrai, Deoxys-Base, Deoxys-Attack, Deoxys-Defense, Dialga, Giratina, Groudon, Ho-Oh, Jirachi, Kangaskhan-Mega, Kyogre, Kyurem-Black, Kyurem-White, Lugia, Lunala, Marshadow, Mewtwo, Mimikyu, Necrozma-Dawn-Wings, Necrozma-Dusk-Mane, Palkia, Rayquaza, Reshiram, Salamence-Mega, Shaymin-Sky, Snorlax, Solgaleo, Tapu Koko, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zekrom, Focus Sash, Perish Song, Detect + Fightinium Z
All banlists taken straight from the corresponding "/om [tier]" on rom. Tagging the better host, yogi, to hopefully implement these into the info/administrative decisions thread.
Uh in DPP 1v1, Latios/Latias is banned, not just Soul Dew. Smh ROM

Before I get started, I do agree with the post before this, would be much better if the games could be played in the main server rather than side ones. Isn't there a way to code the tiers(even if temporarily till 1v1pl) to be playable in main servers or is that wishful thinking?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1v1 PL Rankings

WARNING: Opinions below!
That being said, the player rankings below are as perfect as these get.

If you disagree with this Player Rankings, please direct your detailed disagreements here: DEG

Hellfire Heatrans
This team is really lacking in the Gen 7 sector with terrible players like uberlandon and Xstatic Cold starting up. Though Baleblaze is obviously better and could do something, still looks sketchy. Lacking support in old gens with joker, Togli, ima ,the overpriced Alive, and weak builders in MotoGP, Heatrans will have to rely heavily on cash and london to carry them to any glory possible.

Juuling Jumpluff
This team lacks people playing both sm and oras, with low skill managers-players Dom and ggopw, and the steal ryy. Soulwind was another quizzing pick as he hasn't really proven himself. Only hope lies in in-form players like BSU and fertile crescent, and other people like shuckle, animesans, and Dennis. Their glimmering light in the darkness of their player strength is undisputedly the smol but happy pupper, supah. With a description like that you automatically win at life.

Playful Panchams
With the terrible, inconsistent and not at all versatile builder core of Osra and IC, things aren't looking very good for our pandas. The likes of All41, Hijasu, TCG, and (sleeperpick 3k?!)Tom doesn't help them much either. Even managers Wmc and especially cp2 don't provide much to the plate. Their only hope will be Kaif and solar trash talking opponent's into submission.

Pixilated Porygons
UOP had a unique plan, and how they perform will depend on it. Much like the Quantum Tesseract of the OMPL, the a questionable cheap pick of Macemaster has been their highlight. One of the worst builders in the 1v1 meta, Mace master is a one trick pony. Other questionable picks here have been wanony, who had a bad showing in the classics tournament, Magma, who has had a decent showing in past tours at best, and eriey, A below average ladder player. Not to mention the horrendous manager Uop. The only reason they rank above the number 7 tied position is because their tour players like Catalystic, Pigeons, Arifeen,Shyom, and Xayah have proven themselves specifically in the 1v1 meta.

Ecstatic Escargots
Like the teams above, This team has a poor SM lineup with bright upstarts Blazikin and Lancer MK, and the experienced Silvio(edited sorry!). They also had the steal of the night in Tonyflygon, another user unheard of in 1v1 tournaments. Ayedan is a potential wildcard for this team, but it is doubtful he will do well at all. They do have Whaleeeee, an average-at-best oras OG who's been in amazing form recently. It will be up to Kowasabii, BigPimpin, and the star-player Roman to do something for this team and capitalize on their stong non-sm/oras metas players. Last, but certainly not the least, this team has wishes!(I'm sorry, even in this pr I cannot say anything about bad wishes you really are a cool person and I do hope you have a good time :) ).

MetroBooming Mega-rays
Inspite of terrible managers in Freddy Kyogre and Sed,and attidude being literally the one of the worst user in this tournament. While leru may not have much tour experience, he has played plenty of 1v1, but if that will help him is yet to be seen.For gen7, Close and ferno are other players who can sometimes get the job done. Mega rays also have OMRoom who has a little experience with Oras and might have a win a game or two and.It will be upto the likes of neomon, talah, JytCampbell, and p2 to pull this squad together)

RPS Rhyperiors
Aside from the glaring weakness in the 2v2 slot occupied by FIREEEE, and tsc and wailjesus dragging down the gen7 slot, this team doeshave a good showing. It does have players like Gl volkner-An absoliute Killer in BH(for real) but someone who can't even play a single 1v1 meta- even with team support. While akafila, DjBreloominati, and dezshizzels are decent, this team will primarily be carried by Sage, Caasi, Cynara, Jase the world, and Havens.
Also, Like wishes in Escargots, this team also features Martha!(Another Precious soul,if people were bought on basis of their personality martha would be worth atleast 110K. Hope you have a good time in this tour, fellow Jolteon!)

Frozen Arcticunos
You knew it. I knew it. The pigeons going nuts outside my window knew it. The legendary 18 man squad are the undisputed the favorites to win the 1v1pl-Though it is important to remember that all this is just on paper. Still, let's review.
First off, you have Elo Bandit(the up and coming Youtuber you should Subscribe to), who has shown that he can't deliver in neither team building nor battling when it does come down to it. The managers Huston and James have both been decent, and should win a few. Another inconsistent player as of late has been squirtell, who's been disappointing in ladder. They do have some players like Chaitanya, Jedir and Jirachirella who could pull something off, but the bulk carrying of the squad will be done by the remaining 12 players, and the worst coach in this tournament in General Gunderson. The entirety of this godsquad as shown below:

Also, if all fails they can just sub their players and assign a 2v1 tactic. Also there is the relief of not losing to activity calls against the team. Definitely not short of options for this squad, in all places. On paper, they are the strongest!
Everything else aside, Hf to all the teams playing! Gonna be a wild ride!

Last edited:
Why cant we play BW and DPP 1v1 on the official servers? Even as a challenge option? This is a legitimate issue and makes it really hard to test safely with other players such as my team mates. Tournament games on side servers isnt a great look either.
Sadly, I don't have power over that. You can play gen 5/4 ubers on main server and forfeit when u lose ur mon. Think The Immortal can give a better answer.

e: uhh idk if gen 4 ubers have team preview f

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)