Tournament 1v1 WC VII - Finals [won by APAC]

Heika

I may very well be the worst player on this site
is a Pre-Contributor

Art by Kiwi
Hosted by Arai and Heika

World Cup of 1v1 VII
Finals

Administrative Decisions / Replays and Usages / Spreadsheet / Round1 / Semifinals
Welcome all to the semifinals of the seventh annual World Cup of 1v1. Who will rise to the top in the tournament of nations? It's time to find out!​

Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on either Smogtours or Pokemon Showdown!
  • Replays are required. Any win post without replays will not be counted

• On Substitution:
    • If you are unable to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so they can communicate that to us or the other team's managers for a potential substitute.
    • When making a substitution, please the host team, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware.
    • Keep in mind once a player is subbed out, they cannot be subbed back into the same round, but can be put back onto the roster for next round.
    • Substitutions will not be allowed in tiebreak series unless both teams agree (or TDs enforce double sub). We will be reluctant to give activity wins to those who are clearly fishing for them.

• On Sportsmanship:
    • Note the sportsmanship infraction may be used liberally this 1v1 WC, and any unsportsmanlike conduct on the forums, in the tours or 1v1 discord will be grounds for an infraction.
Deadlines:

All battles are to be completed by Sunday, December 17th, 2023 at 11:59 PM EST (GMT-5).
Battles that are not completed will be reviewed for activity and have a winner declared accordingly. If both parties are at fault, the game will simply not count in deciding final standing.

1702293243975.png
Asia(5) vs. US Central(3)
1702293213064.png

SV Bo7: RTM vs. DripLegend
SV Bo5: DEG vs. Fancy1
SV Bo5: Baleblaze vs. Despacito87
SV Bo5: Palestine vs. ToasterBoi420
SS Bo5: bored_glitch vs. XanderUrBoi
SM Bo5: Bopher vs. Rellia
ORAS Bo5: LittEleven vs. spoo
BW Bo5: Kaif vs. Urfgurgle

DPP Bo5 : Euphonos vs. ayedan
Monopoke Bo5: realaccountami? vs. Elo Bandit
1702293307032.png

Good Luck, and may the best wins :blobpex:

Last edited:

fake tom numbers

formerly Tom1535
SV Bo7: RTM vs. DripLegend
SV Bo5: DEG vs. Fancy1
SV Bo5: Baleblaze vs. Despacito87
SV Bo5: Palestine vs. ToasterBoi420
SS Bo5: bored_glitch vs. XanderUrBoi
SM Bo5: Bopher vs. Rellia
ORAS Bo5: LittEleven vs. spoon
BW Bo5: Kaif vs.Urfgurgle

realistically two people will lose to act win and one to timer so its anyone's game

bern

professional 1v1 fraud
is a Social Media Contributor
there are many games that could go either way imo but this final is gonna be intense, despite my predicts i still think it might go to tiebreak.

ASPAC (3) vs (5) C?O
SV Bo7: RTM vs. DripLegend (ngl i thought kaif was gonna play bo7 again but now we got the match of all time, highlight match for sure)
SV Bo5: DEG vs. Fancy1 (deg is retired and fancy is thriving)
SV Bo5: Baleblaze vs. Despacito87 (A man was once going to collect his clothes from the laundry. The laundry attendant responded "Baleblaze". The man shook his head and left, because he realized it wasn't washed just yet.)
SV Bo5: Palestine vs. ToasterBoi420 (toaster hasn't played much of sv but i think he wins anyway cuz he's just that good)
SS Bo5: bored_glitch vs. XanderUrBoi (ss 1v1 hurts my brain, this one is a highlight tho)
SM Bo5: Bopher vs. Rellia (realistically i feel like it could go either way)
ORAS Bo5: LittEleven vs. spoo (the 6-0 gauntlet ends here)
BW Bo5: Kaif vs. Urfgurgle (bwurf is also undefeated so)

Asia(4) vs. US Central(4)

SV Bo7: RTM vs. DripLegend - actually this should be fun to watch
SV Bo5: DEG vs. Fancy1 - deg will bring something dumb and then win based on hax alone calling it now
SV Bo5: Baleblaze vs. Despacito87 - how long has it been since bbfw was relevant btw
SV Bo5: Palestine vs. ToasterBoi420 - at least one person in numbers gang will win and I'm picking this one
SS Bo5: bored_glitch vs. XanderUrBoi - whether this is a highlight or not depends on your opinion of SS 1v1
SM Bo5: Bopher vs. Rellia - I trust bopher's teams a lot more and they've been very good this tour
ORAS Bo5: LittEleven vs. spoo - litt is on a mission
BW Bo5: Kaif vs. Urfgurgle - we will not, however, see a game with more emotions than that flame orb kyurem vs raikou game

DPP Bo5 : Euphonos vs. TBD - dpp goat
Monopoke Bo5: realaccountami? vs. TBD - gut feeling these two slots split

Slip

dancing to alarm bells
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Asia (5) v. US Central (3)
SV Bo7: RTM vs. DripLegend - could go either way i like both players but giving it to drip to make the series that much more interesting
SV Bo5: DEG vs. Fancy1 - deg sweep season
SV Bo5: Baleblaze vs. Despacito87 - go bale
SV Bo5: Palestine vs. ToasterBoi420 - go pale
SS Bo5: bored_glitch vs. XanderUrBoi - maybe a bit of an upset but i think xander could pull something out and shock some people
SM Bo5: Bopher vs. Rellia - just feel like something will go their way i know very little about these players
ORAS Bo5: LittEleven vs. spoon - litt my goat
BW Bo5: Kaif vs.Urfgurgle - I'm not sure if I've ever seen urf play bw I'm sure they can play it i just know kaif pretty good in this tier man

Gl to both teams!

:Pangoro: Asia (4) vs US Central (4) :Tornadus:
SV Bo7: RTM vs. DripLegend - should be a fun one; season on the line I'll go with drip in 6, highlight match
SV Bo5: DEG vs. Fancy1 - both are coming off of wins in semis, but deg has looked more impressive so far
SV Bo5: Baleblaze vs. Despacito87 - bale has been winning a lot lately + a better semis performance
SV Bo5: Palestine vs. ToasterBoi420 - neither player has played much sv, but I'll lean toward pale because of experience
SS Bo5: bored_glitch vs. XanderUrBoi - both are good, likely goes to g5, highlight match
SM Bo5: Bopher vs. Rellia - unfort g4 for bopher in the first meeting between these two, but I have rellia winning again. Both are really good, highlight match
ORAS Bo5: LittEleven vs. spoo - feeling an upset here even though litt won the first time around
BW Bo5: Kaif vs. Urfgurgle - both won in semis, but urf wins a close one

Like Reply

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)