Tournament 1v1 Tag Team Tour - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boat

fuck nintendo
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Approved by Quote

Here are the matchups for Week 1. Note that because some teams have byes, not all players will be tagged this week.

BrycemcBroom, Makkususu, The Thunderbirds VS Synonimous, TDA, Blazikin
- SM Bo7 BrycemcBroom vs Blazikin
- ORAS The Thunderbirds vs TDA
- 2v2 Makkususu vs Synonimous

I'm actually Cash, alive, ima VS Yami, Hijasu, Ape711
- SM Bo7 alive vs Yami
- BW ima vs Hijasu
- 2v2 I'm actually Cash vs Ape711

ayedan, XSTATIC COLD, Sanctus Janus VS GeneralGunderson, Jamez155, TheShadowClaw
- SM Bo7 XSTATIC COLD vs TheShadowClaw
- SM Bo5 ayedan vs GeneralGunderson
- BW Sanctus Janus vs Jamez155

ToppyTheTopic, WhalemanCheng, Tom842 VS Kaif, SolarFlareRo, Poison Adhesive
- SM Bo7 WhalemanCheng vs SolarflareRo
- DPP Tom842 vs Kaif
- 2v2 ToppyTheTopic vs Poison Adhesive

martha, GL Volkner, Djokra VS lost heros, Quote, Quantum Tesseract
- SM Bo7 martha vs Quantum Tesseract
- SM Bo5 GL Volkner vs Quote
- 2v2 Djokra vs lost heros

Whaleeeee, Lancer Fr, Squirtell 1v1 VS RaJ.Shoot, Dj Breloominati♬, Marination
- SM Bo7 Squirtell 1v1 vs Dj Breloominati♬
- SM Bo5 Whaleeeee vs Marination
- 2v2 Lancer Fr vs RaJ.Shoot

ThatCabbageGuy, JediR, FunInTheSun VS ThePanthar, zak_lmao, Joker 1v1
- SM Bo7 FunInDaSun vs ThePanthar
- SM Bo5 ThatCabbageGuy vs zak_lmao
- 2v2 JediR vs Joker 1v1

neomon, Freddy Kyogre, power VS Wanonymous1616, Krytocon, DezShizzels
- SM Bo7 Freddy Kyogre vs DezShizzels
- SM Bo5 neomon vs Wanonymous1616
- ORAS power vs Krytocon

Bracket for the whole tour can be found at https://challonge.com/1v1TTT

Please use the following process for your matches.

Check the information post to identify the opposing captain. https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...-end-on-friday-the-10th-11-59-pm-mdt.3649781/
Captains contact the opposing captain, and declare your chosen variable slot.
Create your roster, and send it to me. Each player must be assigned to exactly one tier.
I will update this post with the matchups, and players will be free to begin scheduling.

You have until Monday the 13th at 11:59 EDT to declare your variable slot to the opposing captain, and players have until Sunday the 19th at 11:59 EDT to play their matches. Failing to contact the opposing captain will result in an activity win for your opponent. If neither team makes any effort to reach the opposing captain, both teams will be disqualified.

TTT Discord : https://discord.gg/rjRe4Re

The best ways to contact me, either for questions or for submitting rosters, is via Discord (Boat#2573), on Smogon, or on Showdown (phiwings99)

Last edited:
Predicts because I have nothing better to do with my time!

BrycemcBroom, Makkususu, The Thunderbirds VS Synonimous, TDA, Blazikin (Bruh. They're gonna smash. Who even are these other people? I didn't get ramen with any of them. Congrats on winners Round 2, Syn, TDA, Blazi. 25:75)

I'm actually Cash, alive, ima VS Yami, Hijasu, Ape711 (This Team is absolutely busted. I would say that they are gonna smash in old gens, but they can all play pretty much anything. MAYBE the other team has a chance with like 2v2, but likely nothing else. 80:20)

ayedan, XSTATIC COLD, Sanctus Janus VS GeneralGunderson, Jamez155, TheShadowClaw (Tough call. XSC is obviously as beastly as ever, but ayedan is a bit washed iirc, and James and TSC looking kinda strong at the moment. Close one. 55:45)

Kaif, SolarflareRo, Poison Adhesive VS ToppyTheTopic, WhalemanCheng, Tom842 (As much as I might want toppy, wmc, and tom to put Kaif in his place, it ain't happening. Maybe toppy can snatch a win, but no more. 65:35)

martha, GL Volkner, Djokra VS lost heros, Quote, Quantum Tesseract (These teams look like they were actively trying to have the fewest number of active players together. Lost's team wins this cuz lost is chill af. 45:55)

Whaleeeee, Lancer Fr, Squirtell 1v1 VS RaJ.Shoot, Dj Breloominati♬, Marination (Yeah... It's whale. Assuming he tries, he's got this in the bag. Respect though for the other team. A close one for sure. Maybe HL match. idk. 60:40)

ThatCabbageGuy, JediR, FunInTheSun VS ThePanthar, zak_lmao, Joker 1v1 (Joker may be edgy, but he's a heatran, and I trust his team choices, despite the fact that I don't know anyone on either of these teams, save joker and JediR (EDIT: Didn't read closely enough; apparently TCG is Cabbb. Okay so Cabbb's team probably got this, but gotta root on my heatran brother). Go joker! 40:60)

neomon, Freddy Kyogre, power VS Wanonymous1616, Krytocon, DezShizzels (I'm gonna be honest here and admit that I have no idea how these players match up to each other, but I do know that Dez is on jumpluffs for 2v2 and people say that Wanonymous is good, but also that kryto got 3-0ed by ryy and could definitely get beat by Freddy, so it could honestly go either way. Also power is a cool name, so bonus points for that. 45:55)

Last edited:
Idk what this is, got messaged by someone idk & told we playing together. Predictions....Joker loses due to confusion

BrycemcBroom, Makkususu, The Thunderbirds VS Synonimous, TDA, Blazikin - synonimous + 2 people who are good at the game vs. people who don't actually play 1v1
I'm actually Cash, alive, ima VS Yami, Hijasu, Ape711 - ima went 8-1 in pl, alive is OP and Cash is good
ayedan, XSTATIC COLD, Sanctus Janus VS GeneralGunderson, Jamez155, TheShadowClaw - rip xsc is gonna lose to tsc and janus is gonna lose to james
Kaif, SolarflareRo, Poison Adhesive VS ToppyTheTopic, WhalemanCheng, Tom842 - NEU vs Panchams
martha, GL Volkner, Djokra VS lost heros, Quote, Quantum Tesseract - RPS vs people who can actually play the game
Whaleeeee, Lancer Fr, Squirtell 1v1 VS RaJ.Shoot, Dj Breloominati♬, Marination - people who can actually play the game vs... tours plaza RO? and some nons
ThatCabbageGuy, JediR, FunInTheSun VS ThePanthar, zak_lmao, Joker 1v1 - joker + 2 nons against 3 nons
neomon, Freddy Kyogre, power VS Wanonymous1616, Krytocon, DezShizzels - wanony is op, his victories are worth 3x

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.
At least post a picture of the bracket, smh

The teams that are grouped together are playing against each other (16 vs 17, 9 vs 24, 13 vs 20, etc).

Because there wasn't a number of teams close enough to one of the base 2 values (2,4,8,16,32,etc), many of the teams who signed up late now have to play an extra round, in the interest of avoiding a 3-way finals. It's somewhat like smogon's regular First Come First Serve rule but, instead of being kicked, you have to play an extra round.

predicts because why not

excuse me who are the first people
I'm actually Cash, alive, ima VS Yami, Hijasu, Ape711
because gang gang
ayedan, XSTATIC COLD, Sanctus Janus VS GeneralGunderson, Jamez155, TheShadowClaw
jesus christ uh how do i even pick this
i think I have to go with XSC
Kaif, SolarflareRo, Poison Adhesive VS ToppyTheTopic, WhalemanCheng, Tom842
i hate to do it to my son toppy but like
this one wont even be close like what even i recognize like one member from the other team and a barely see them
again who even are the other team
ThatCabbageGuy, JediR, FunInTheSun VS ThePanthar, zak_lmao, Joker 1v1
i recognize everyone here but i think Cabbb got this
how do I pick this
appar people are picking wanon's team so ill go with that

Morgan

Morgius Sweep
is a Pre-Contributor
I'm actually Cash, alive, ima
VS Yami, Hijasu, Ape711
Kaif, SolarflareRo, Poison Adhesive
VS ToppyTheTopic, WhalemanCheng, Tom842
ThatCabbageGuy, JediR, FunInTheSun
VS ThePanthar, zak_lmao, Joker 1v1

Reactions: Ren

Kaif

tensai
is a Tiering Contributor
won vs my man tom, gg

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rom-gen41v1-562172
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rom-gen41v1-562179
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rom-gen41v1-562184
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/rom-gen41v1-562188

fuck mafia room (Empoleon) @ Petaya Berry
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 16 HP / 252 SpA / 240 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Endure
- Agility
- Hydro Cannon
- Ice Beam

no snakin (Togekiss) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Air Slash
- Flamethrower
- Aura Sphere
- Trick

RETARD MODE (Infernape) @ Choice Band
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Flare Blitz
- Thunder Punch
- Earthquake

BrycemcBroom, Makkususu, The Thunderbirds VS Synonimous, TDA, Blazikin - synonimous + 2 people who are good at the game vs. people who don't actually play 1v1
I'm actually Cash, alive, ima VS Yami, Hijasu, Ape711 - ima went 8-1 in pl, alive is OP and Cash is good
ayedan, XSTATIC COLD, Sanctus Janus VS GeneralGunderson, Jamez155, TheShadowClaw - rip xsc is gonna lose to tsc and janus is gonna lose to james
Kaif, SolarflareRo, Poison Adhesive VS ToppyTheTopic, WhalemanCheng, Tom842 - NEU vs Panchams
martha, GL Volkner, Djokra VS lost heros, Quote, Quantum Tesseract - RPS vs people who can actually play the game
Whaleeeee, Lancer Fr, Squirtell 1v1 VS RaJ.Shoot, Dj Breloominati♬, Marination - people who can actually play the game vs... tours plaza RO? and some nons
ThatCabbageGuy, JediR, FunInTheSun VS ThePanthar, zak_lmao, Joker 1v1 - joker + 2 nons against 3 nons
neomon, Freddy Kyogre, power VS Wanonymous1616, Krytocon, DezShizzels - wanony is op, his victories are worth 3x
look who's talking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)