Tournament 1v1 Tag Team Tour III - Round 2

Murm

formerly Murman
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
1603690390861.png
Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the SWSH 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours.
  • Replays are not required but I encourage posting them for the development of the metagame.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
SS Bo5 is a guaranteed metagame and will be played in every week. The other two slots are chosen by each team. One is chosen by each team, and multiple of the same metagame can be selected in a given week. The available metagames for the variable slots are as follows,

SS Bo5
SM Bo5
ORAS Bo5
BW Bo5
DPP Bo5
ADV Bo5

Once the metagames for a series are chosen between the captains, you will assign players from your team to a metagame, and send that roster to myself. I will update the week post with the match-ups, and players can schedule their matches. The winner of the series is whoever wins two sets.

Round 2

psycho shifters
vs. Caprea populo
SS: StitChuu vs. mocrokiller2
SM: giove97 vs. Marshme1to
ADV: Micoy vs. Opchurtle100

NOD vs. otter
SS: Justdelemon vs. tears
DPP: Nick.see vs. eblurb
ADV: PokeOtter vs. crucify

edgar stop lurking vs. Womanizers
SS: tenzhii vs. smely socks
SM: Satanic Beast vs. 413X
ORAS: zioziotrip vs. bea

TEAM PHILLY-PINO 2.0
vs. happy bday frog
SS: superstrike66 vs. SwordIsBored
ORAS: LBDC vs. magicarpe_lvl100
DPP: Euphonos vs. Joker 1v1

SON CAZZI TUOI ORA vs. νικητές POV
SS: DenisTheMenace vs. LeCehlou
SM: STABLE vs. HeyMan
ADV: Close vs. ncalathes

Sleepnot in Spirit vs. Tortillas
SS: crow crumbs vs. Aqua Jet
SM: XSTATIC COLD vs. Drix
ORAS: Trashuny vs. torterraxx

3 idiots vs. TTT Winners
SS: Ron...5 vs. pqs
SM: piyush master vs. Kentari
BW: a salamence vs. Elo Bandit

dad
vs. shore
SS: deddd mans vs. Nalei
SM: doc1203 vs. Waylaid
ADV: Adam3560 vs. Boat

I will make the matchups above pretty later I promise. Also here is the bracket https://www.smogon.com/bracketmaker/view/5903/

SuperMemeBroz
HereComesTeamCharm
Substitutes will replace any player who cancers. Cancering means to go completely missing from the team, with no attempt to play their games.

Here is the Spreadsheet for the tour (I'll make it look good soon I promise), THE LINEUPS ARE HERE.

You have until Tuesday the 23th at 11:59 EST (GMT-5) to declare your variable slot, and players have until Sunday the 28th at 11:59 EST (GMT-5) to play their matches. The lineups above will be updated as I receive the matchups. Failing to contact the opposing captain will result in an activity win for your opponent. If neither team makes any effort to reach the opposing captain, the match will be coinflipped.

On a personal note, I really appreciate your patience and input. This is my first time hosting a tournament, so I am still learning, and this week will definitely be smoother and better looking than the last. I would also like to say that the deadline for sending in your lineups has been moved to Tuesday.

Last edited:
"won" vs boat in 4 ggs

won't post replay so here's a short summary of each battle:
1. Band sceptile is fundamentally worse than leech seed sceptile
2. zapdos vs zapdos I was band so they should've won but they missed metal sound twice(hence "won")
3. stalled with registeel
4. alakazam vs heracross I won

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)