Tournament 1v1 Tag Team Tour III - Round 1

Murm

formerly Murman
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
1603690390861.png
Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the SWSH 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours.
  • Replays are not required but I encourage posting them for the development of the metagame.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
SS Bo5 is a guaranteed metagame and will be played in every week. The other two slots are chosen by each team. One is chosen by each team, and multiple of the same metagame can be selected in a given week. The available metagames for the variable slots are as follows,

SS Bo5
SM Bo5
ORAS Bo5
BW Bo5
DPP Bo5
ADV Bo5

Once the metagames for a series are chosen between the captains, you will assign players from your team to a metagame, and send that roster to myself. I will update the week post with the match-ups, and players can schedule their matches. The winner of the series is whoever wins two sets.

Round 1

Womanizers
vs. eu amo o biel

smely socks SS drakey
bea ORAS siras
413X ADV LpZ

Caprea populo vs. Reli-CAN do it!

Marshme1to SS ThatOneSpork
mocrokiller2
ORAS stravench
Opchurtle100 ADV Bernian

yes vs. 3 idiots

Bomb21XD
SS Ron...5
RTM SM a salamence
Urfgurgle DPP piyush master

Döner mit alles vs. Sleepnot in Spirit

1 EAST SS crow crumbs
eu ORAS Trashuny
Vrji DPP XSTATIC COLD

(Potatochan's team) vs. shore

fruan SS Nalei
Inkreativ
DPP Waylaid
Potatochan ADV Boat

TTT Winners
vs. Thotiyaaaaas

pqs SS Porygon-Swirl
Kentari SM Leafium Z
Elo Bandit DPP Elyoss

Raging Redgoops vs. otter

Redgoop115 SS tears
Chief Z SS crucify
Anique DPP eblurb

Sky Of Kawaiiii Swords vs. Tortillas

KawaiiiiPotato
SS Aqua Jet
Swords of Death SM torterraxx
Sky of Doom BW Drix

xbossarux vs. happy bday frog

Mr.Bossaru SS SwordIsBored
SNAK30PRA magicarpe_lvl100
Oculars Joker 1v1

νικητές POV
vs. Bully Partman

LeCehlou SS PartMan
HeyMan DPP Limpy Lucario
ncalathes ADV TDR

What if we kissed in the 1v1 Tag Team Tour? :flushed: vs. TEAM PHILLY-PINO 2.0

lvl100Blaziken SS superstrike66
D2TheW SS LBDC
BlanchedAlmond DPP Euphonos

Fan, Fan's Fan, and Fan's Fan's Fan vs. SON CAZZI TUOI ORA

Mishlef SS DenisTheMenace
Jabiru SM STABLE
187 Fan DPP Close

psycho shifters
vs. Closet Furries

StitChuu SS DEG
giove97
BW Itchyy
Micoy ADV Gym Socks!

papipupepo vs. dad

cleffa SS deddd mans
rumia SM doc1203
Murman ADV Adam3560

Memories of PLs past vs. edgar stop lurking

Fleeting Memories SS zioziotrip
Yami SM Satanic Beast
Jamez BW tenzhii

NOD
vs. family business

PokeOtter SS linux user
Nick.see SM XanderUrBoi
Justdelemon BW Typical_bastard

SuperMemeBroz
HereComesTeamCharm

Substitutes will replace any player who cancers. Cancering means to go completely missing from the team, with no attempt to play their games.

Here is the Spreadsheet for the tour (I'll make it look good soon I promise), THE LINEUPS ARE HERE.

You have until Wednesday the 17th at 11:59 EST (GMT-5) to declare your variable slot, and players have until Sunday the 21th at 11:59 EST (GMT-5) to play their matches. The lineups above will be updated as I receive the matchups. Failing to contact the opposing captain will result in an activity win for your opponent. If neither team makes any effort to reach the opposing captain, the match will be coinflipped.

Last edited:

kolohe

room tone
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
Womanizers vs. eu amo o biel

Caprea populo(SS) vs. Reli-CAN do it!(ORAS, ADV)

Marshme1to SS ThatOneSpork - I see both of these guys on ladder occasionally and Marshme1to is usually higher up, though it could really go either way
mocrokiller2 ORAS stravench - Again could go either way, I only recognize the name from ladder
Opchurtle100 ADV Bernian - See above

yes vs. 3 idiots

Döner mit alles vs. Sleepnot in Spirit

(Potatochan's team) vs. shore

TTT Winners vs. Thotiyaaaaas

Raging Redgoops vs. otter

Milk Gang vs. Tortillas(SS, SM, ADV)

shz0 SS Aqua Ring - I've never heard of either of these players but one of them has yet to make a single smogon post
three big balls SM torterraxx - ssnl winner, has experience playing in bandit tours, overall good clicker. shouldn't be close
Pelican_ ADV Drix - Haven't heard of either of these players either but trusting that torterra keeps good company. sick logo tho

Phoenix vs. happy bday frog

νικητές POV
(SS, ADV) vs. Bully Partman(DPP)

LeCehlou SS PartMan - LeCehlou pulled out a win vs Nalei in multigen so wouldn't be surprised if they take the win here too
HeyMan DPP Limpy Lucario - Honestly a guess, have never seen either play a single game of dpp. Coinflip mu tbh
ncalathes ADV TDR - Peaked ladder at over 1800, some of that clicking skill's gotta transfer over. Also don't know who TDR is

Fan, Fan's Fan, and Fan's Fan's Fan vs. SON CAZZI TUOI ORA - HL Match

psycho shifters vs. Closet Furries

papipupepo
vs. dad

Memories of PLs past vs. edgar stop lurking

NOD vs. family business
will update as more matchups are released

Last edited:

Murm

formerly Murman
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
So all of Milk Gang have been banned for alting, so the new matchup is the Tortillas vs. Sky Of Kawaiiii Swords. You will be given an extra 24 hours to get your lineups to me (Thursday the 18th at 11:59 EST (GMT-5)), and if it is needed, I can offer an extension to play your games. torterraxx *Swords Of Death*. On another note, thank you all for being patient with me, it's a whole learning process. Also eu and WaterTrainerAshu please send me your lineups if you see this, otherwise you will be acted and/or replaced. Also also 13/16 of the lineups are up so if I forgot to let you know, there you go. Ty have a good day.

Screenshot (109).png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)