Project 1v1 Secret Santa 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Merry christmas! TheShadowClaw your secret santa builder dropped out so I have made a team for you instead
https://pokepast.es/66da8acebd205b39

:dudunsparce:
The dudunsparce is bulked for non specs sylv hyper beam (by extension modest delibird) and for modest band meowscarda physically. Heavy slam hits flutter mane and wins even if they are the funny weakness policy set, hyper drill has a good ting-lu mu, outrage for dragons like non sub pult, and gifa impact is your strongest stab which gets random kos on things like delibird or azumarill.

:gastrodon:
Gastrodon is a funny mon and helps against the fires and steels that own dudunsparce. It is bulked for chi-yu hyper beam and great tusk. Earthquake trolls mirror coat zone and ice beam kos chomp.

:skeledirge:
Dirge is one of the best mons rn and happened to own the threatlist if it runs a little spdf. It bulks timid specs dragapult shadow ball and band hands earthquake.

This team is donphan weak so if you really wanted to you can probably find a better water type than gastrodon.

Hii realaccountami? it is I your secret santa to bring you your team.

I tested sub curse and curse ended up being pretty useless, opponents either lose to disable or beat the set anyway, so I came up with Liechi instead. It's like a SubDisable set that can also ohko stuff like Gholdengo after subbing down (and +1 Outrage is pretty strong in general), I think it's pretty cool!
There's probably a sequence of moves that always beats AV Iron hands (Sub -> Outrage so the 2nd one is at +1).

:Dragapult: :Magnezone: :Iron Valiant:
aaAAAaaAAAaAa (Dragapult) @ Liechi Berry
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Substitute
- Disable
- Outrage
- Phantom Force

UUU (Magnezone) @ Wiki Berry
Ability: Sturdy
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Metal Sound
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Mirror Coat

me when the the (Iron Valiant) @ Booster Energy
Ability: Quark Drive
EVs: 160 HP / 144 Atk / 24 Def / 32 SpA / 4 SpD / 144 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Moonblast
- Close Combat
- Encore

Iron valiant is for dark types like chi-yu, sableye etc as well as speed booster iron tusk and other mons that outspeed pult. Ask bo_bobson27 what the evs do LOL, it does ohko Haxorus though.
Magnezone is here for opposing Iron Valiants, Sylveons and random water types, Wiki for priority mons like Donphan, Azu etc (I hope it's actually a good tech).

I hope you have fun with this, happy holidays

Last edited:
Merry Christmas XSTATIC COLD!!
I'm glad to be your Santa because now I can finally show my gratitude towards you. You wanted a team with either Pachirisu :pachirisu: or Honchkrow :Honchkrow: and it was very challenging to build something with this. Here is your Secret Santa team:
Rotom-Wash @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 232 HP / 48 Def / 56 SpA / 124 SpD / 48 Spe
Calm Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Nasty Plot

Hotshot (Honchkrow) @ Roseli Berry
Ability: Insomnia
EVs: 252 HP / 28 Atk / 36 Def / 192 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Brave Bird
- Sucker Punch
- Taunt
- Comeuppance

Sylveon @ Mental Herb
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 SpA
Bold Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Fake Tears
- Yawn
- Protect
It turns out that Pachirisu is unviable! Then I started looking into Honchkrow and I found out that learns a new move: Comeuppance, which basically is dark type Metal Burst. That's awesome! Honchkrow is not the best wall so I gave it a Roseli Berry to deal with Fairies more reliably. Together with Taunt and Sucker Punch this is a recipe for success. I gave it Insomnia because that makes is check yawn sylveon and beat breloom, brute bonnet, skeledirge, vivillon and jumpluff while still being slower. The bulk is to tank Timid Specs Gholdengo, Max Spa Sylveon and Choice Specs Flutter Mane and Choice Scarf Haxorus. It is -min Speed and max HP to optimize the use of Comeuppance.

Sylveon is a great partner because it blanket checks a lot of Honchkrows weaknesses in Iron Hands, Great Tusk, Meowscarada and Iron Bundle. I decided to go for a Yawn set because that is the most annoying one. I gave it a mental herb to check annoying Taunters/Encores/Disablers. It is bulked for Max Attack CB Chien-Pao.

The things that Honchkrow and Sylveon don't beat are some Fire types like Arcanine, Chi-yu and Volcarona as well as Sturdies like Magnezone, Avalugg and Donphan. These are covered by Rotom-Wash. It was hard to come up with the best fitting set but in the end I went for a spd wisp sitrus berry set. This set should cover most sets. The Rotom is bulked to tank Specs Timid Hyper Beam of Chi-yu and survives two Sucker Punches of CB Chien-Pao as well as 10x Population Bomb Maushold and max attack boosted Great Tusk while OHKO'ing the latter. Timid Specs Zone and modest specs Chi-yu could still cause some harm so you can also change it Trick Scarf Rotom if you like.

I hope you enjoy your team!

Last edited:
image.png
wide Tauros
Merry Christmas ThatOneSpork
here is your water buffalo team
https://pokepast.es/f91b757aa2b3565a
Formatting too hard on mobile
Tauros bulks 252+ psychic from chiyu and rest dumped in attack outrage is cool you can own the dragons
Gholdengo takes care of most fairies and tanks band eq from dondozo
donphan beat iron hands and flutter and kills things
The meowscarada and I think annihilape mus are kind of shaky
Sorry bad explanations

Itchy

take all my data, what will you find?
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Someone's on the gneiss list - it's our resident geologist, Murman! Hope you enjoy these teams :regiF:

:sv/garganacl:
Garganacl @ Assault Vest
Ability: Purifying Salt
EVs: 148 Atk / 140 SpD / 220 Spe
Careful Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Body Press
- Stone Edge
- Bulldoze

This set beats most Magnezone: The SpDef investment (including the boosting nature) is for Choice Specs Steel Beam, and the Speed allows Garganacl to outspeed Modest -1 Magnezone. The rest is put into Attack, which happened to OHKO Iron Moth with Bulldoze so I am calling this optimal.

:azumarill: :chi-yu: :garganacl:
I started out with Azu + Garganacl because they seemed to pair nicely together, and then Chi-Yu was added to patch up the team. The Annhilape matchup is bad, which is why I made another team, but I wanted to share it anyway.

Chi-Yu is EVed for Donphan and outspeeds Breloom
Azumarill could maybe be the Magnezone bait instead of Garganacl or Chi-Yu could be your answer if you want to rework the team slightly
:azumarill: :dragapult: :garganacl:
I tried to make a team better into Annihilape, so I started with Will-O-Wisp Dragapult + Garganacl. I then realized that Azumarill fit here again but this time it's AV for Iron Bundle.

Azumarill tanks Choice Band Chien-Pao's Giga Impact and KOes Iron Bundle with Superpower + Aqua Jet
Dragapult should make Annihilape less bad, Rage Fist does basically nothing when burnt. The Speed investment is for Choice Specs Iron Bundle and Avalugg rolls (basically just the SS setscomp set but with 4 SpA). It also is the Meowscarada answer :totodiLUL:

Overall, I think this team is slightly more solid than the first

Last edited:

Hera

Make a move before they can make an act on you
is a Social Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
PUPL Champion
Here Comes Team Charm! Merry Christmas! Posting this because I'm done with the team, not because I just ran into them on ladder, not at all...

:sv/ting-lu: :sv/iron treads: :sv/chi-yu:
https://pokepast.es/1abf974b930132eb

Ting-Lu is a mon I had 0 idea of what to do...until I realized it had enough bulk to lure in pretty much every single Fairy-type in the tier (except Fake Tears mons and Iron Valiant). EVs take hits from Azurmarill, Flutter Mane, Hatterene, and anything else ladder wants to throw at you and hits back with a +2 SE 120 BP move. A lot of the Attack EVs are dump so you can move them into SpDef to pad some MUs, just make sure you have enough to OHKO max HP Azur. It 3-0es a surprising amount of teams because the benchmarks I used also live stuff like Mewoscarda Low Kick or Scarf Chi-Yu Overheat, which is neat I guess but not what I really intended. Stone Edge lets it beat Band Donphan that lock themselves into Counter with a sequence of Quake StEdge Quake, as long as you don't crit.

Iron Treads is max/max because it works the best. Chople lets it lure and remove annoying Fighting-types like Breloom and Iron Valiant and...that's really it. Pretty straightforward mon.

Chi-Yu is broken and covers the rest of the bad MUs I forgot about, specifically Iron Bundle, some Dragapult sets, and Grass-types, and other things. Look, I didn't really put that much thought into anything not named Ting-Lu, all I know is that I peaked at around 1500 with this team so it can't be awful. The remaining bad MUs include Fake Tears Fairy-types, Sturdy mons, and Dondozo, although you might be able to invest in Defense on Chi-Yu to live Avalugg EQ or something.

Anyway this tier is more fun than I expected, hope to build more teams and that Custap doesn't come back.

Adam3560 Merry Christmas!! Here is my gift to youuu

:sv/annihilape: :goodra: :corviknight:
https://pokepast.es/09b33cbf8cde277c

I can never escape Annihilape it seems. after hours of crying and trying sets, i decided to just give into my degeneracy and put in Roseli Berry Annihilape. This lives a choice band Play Rough from Azumarill and Timid Moonblast from Flutter Mane. You can switch Gunk Shot with Counter which ensures you kill back bulky threats, or Drain Punch with Close Combat for more power. Also for fun, you can switch the berry to Kasib because once people in the ladder know you're Roseli Berry, you can switch berries to see Shadow Ball not OHKO.

also to everyone who saw me in ladder spamming literally different teams with Annihilape, i'm sorry and i'm going to retire from this thing /lh

Of course, Annihilape has things it can't kill in time, like the massacre named Chi Yu. you can tell that i hate this thing because i put in AV Goodra to deal with it. Goodra acts as the special wall that can kill back said special attackers. It can beat Yawn-Hex Skeledirge and Gholdengo, which is really good since those two are literally everywhere. The loss of Sludge Wave sucks though. You could also use the Counter AV set since this folds to physical attackers.

Corviknight is just a stalling machine. Dondozo is a problem for Annihilape and Goodra since its fat as hell, so Corviknight can simply Taunt it from using Curse or Yawn and Iron Defense. i put Iron Head here instead of Body Press for Flutter Manes, but it's flexible.

Hopefully this team isn't too bad. Once again, Merry Christmas! ^^

bilb owo

Banned deucer.
Heracross2.0

https://pokepast.es/77436336c08abec4

The Heracross is built to live and beat Gholdengos, whilst I would like to make use of it's ability the chip makes it vulnerable and due to no Custap Berry I found Protect to be worthless. The special bulk also allows you to live Iron Bundle so you destroy teams using that mon due to it beating nothing and chancing your own at preview.

Heracross restricted teambuilding a lot but it notably beats Goodra, Corviknight, Gholdengo, Avalugg and Iron Bundle. Heracross assists Sylveon due to it beating many threats that it loses to. Donphan covers up the weakness to Iron Moth and Jumpluff notably. This team has a hard matchup versus Scizor but that is easy to ignore due to the lack of usage since the Mimikyu ban.

Edit: Hyper Voice Sylveon can be used to beat the unpopular Substitute Dragapult, Donphan Gunk Shot over Stone Edge can be used to deal with Sylveon and Annihilape kind of destroys. Depends on the set though.

Anyway. Have a nice Christmas and I hope you enjoy this team as well as this (kind of?) informational post!
Surely this is losing to the reflect WP set that is everywhere rn

bern

professional 1v1 fraud
is a Social Media Contributor
merry christmas lavarina! here's your gift: https://pokepast.es/a1218b039ad04fe5
1670988590738.png1670987426586.png1671037173545.png
gonna be honest, had no idea what to do with florges but i eventually came up with something, with energy ball and moonblast, it could get rid of the many dark and water types around the tier, with synthesis as good healing, it's definitely not viable and will probably never be, but oh well what are you gonna do, if sylv's still around, florges ain't gonna be good sadly, its movepool is so much worse and it has a worse stab option.
now as item i was gonna give it a kee berry, however, like custap, it cannot be found in the game (when home is out for SV i imagine it's gonna be good to go, but that's not coming out for a while), so i ended up on babiri berry, for the sole purpose to attempt to counter iron hands

252 Atk Booster Energy Iron Hands Heavy Slam (120 BP) vs. 0 HP / 252+ Def Babiri Berry Florges: 165-195 (55.5 - 65.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
252 SpA Florges Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Iron Hands: 254-302 (49.6 - 58.9%) -- 99.6% chance to 2HKO
252 Atk Great Tusk Headlong Rush vs. 0 HP / 252+ Def Florges: 181-214 (60.9 - 72%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
4 Atk Dondozo Heavy Slam (120 BP) vs. 0 HP / 252+ Def Babiri Berry Florges: 79-94 (26.5 - 31.6%) -- guaranteed 4HKO (after babiri it's a 3hko)

now you can't have a florges team without something for gholdengo because like it's gonna be god damn impossible, so i picked chi-yu cuz it's super-duper strong and stuff. this is actually the same set i used for the calc but replace fire blast for overheat, go figure. (overheat isn't 2HKOing for obvious reasons), it holds choice scarf in order to outspeed dragapult mainly, but there are other fast physical threats as well.

finally, i brought gallade to round the team up; a fast, physical pokemon that can ohko azumarill was exactly what i needed, and the cool slash man helped a bunch

i've had moderate success on ladder with this team, even though i have yet to try the chi-yu mu as much, hope this team is actually good lmao

merry christmas and happy new year to everyone!
- bernian, sylveon hater

Last edited:
Hi Chrispy Burns! Merry christmas

https://pokepast.es/24637128cd1854d2

As you requested, this team is based on toedscruel.
I went with a more defensive set with spores to make it easier for you to use the Acid Spray attack and therefore do a lot of damage with the Leaf Storm.
His def spread allows him to tank an Iron Hand attack without too much trouble, which you have a chance of winning against if he sleeps long enough. With this set, you can easily beat great tusk as well as a number of physical pokemon that do not attack with the ice type. His spe def allows him to tank almost any pokemon that hits on the special and shoot them with mirror coat.
I then decided to use Gholdengo with the ball as an item. This gives a better match against the iron hand and makes it easier to defeat disabled users (like sabley or iron vaillant).
Finally I put chi-yu in order to allow the team to better manage ice type pokemon (especially chien pao).
the only pokemon that the team really doesn't beat is annihilape (you would have to put chi-yu with the choice spec to counter it).

I hope this team will suit you, and that you will enjoy playing it. And don't hesitate to let me know if you can improve it.

LittEleven

A wanderer above the sea of fog
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hey Mithrandir007 !

https://pokepast.es/f3088fe3a0733947

Team based on Sharpness Gallade

Sharpness Gallade is aggressively mid, unfortunately, you're obliged to run 268 speed to outspeed modest specs gholdengo. You're just a slightly better gholdengo at beating stuff like Annihilape/Skeledirge; worse at dealing with everything else. If you find adamant mattering for you feel free to, since you have ting-lu for gholdengo, still value the 2-1 most of the time though.

Extra EVs are just dumped into HP for survivability but it lets it do dumb things like survive 2 electrowebs from specs magnezone (???) most of the time and beat 0 attack dondozo variants with leaf blade (though not yawn sets)

Ting-Lu is your special attacker/fairy check, ev'd to live timid specs bundle hydro pump; beats flutter chi yu gholdengo; standard weak pol fat mon

Corvi handles Sylveon/Great Tusk quite well, and provides just general good matchups

It's pretty set guessy at its core but it's a fun team, has been doing fairly well at 1400+ fwiw! Just needs some decent piloting, but you can misclick gallade into sylveon and get lucky with like 12.5% psycho cut crit so don't worry about it too much

Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays Marshme1to!
Here's the team I came up with: https://pokepast.es/9decfa823c5c2299

Eviolite Ursaring turned out to be surprisingly good, living things it has no right to, and dishing out good damage, especially with STAB giga impact. I got this set from the (in-progress) set compendium. It lives sacred sword from jolly CB Chien-Pao, and overheat from modest Specs Chi-Yu. The last move slot is fairly flexible, but earthquake has gone pretty well for me so far, hitting stuff like zone, and Iron Moth.

The next member is gholdengo, which lets you beat sleep users, barring the rare spD skeledirge. Dengo also handles iron bundle, dozo, and iron hands for you. This set has evs to live modest specs Bundle Hydro, and ada CB Haxorus eq.

The final member of the team was the one that saw the most change. Initially, I tried a whole bunch of different fairies, like iron valiant and azu, as this slot needs to beat great tusk and annihilape. Eventually, after getting a series of really difficult matches vs an opposing talonflame, I figured I'd try it out, and it worked suprisingly well. LO BU is also an option, but it fails to KO uninvested Iron Tusk.

All in all, the teams has worked out pretty well for me, and with it, I've been able to semi-consistently maintain an ELO in the 1500s. It does take some getting used to figure out what hits Ursa can live, and what stuff Talon can actually kill with its unfortunately weak atk, but I think it's a pretty decent team that I had fun building and testing.

Good luck!

Last edited:

LRXC

ADV 1v1 Pioneer
is a Community Contributor
lol deddd i got u for secret santa

:quaquaval: :bisharp: :espathra:
https://pokepast.es/7295c3f5077e80ff

so yeah I got quaquaval seems okay thought of this sub encore reversal idea to sub and if they dont attakc you encore and then aqua step em. big stepper can aqua step+encore and auto beat great tusk (you eat headlong rush atk boosted) and so its cool. Then I thought of bisharp as a 2nd cuz I'm cool and beat sylveon (33% chance to die to specs admittedly BUT you can also iron head and flinch and they can miss and they can not get roll) and the defense is for band garchomp eq. Lives a lot of things its actually kind of sick especially because it gets taunt. then I thought aobut espathra because I wanted to be solid vs iron hands, dondozo, and annihilape this is frauns set so thats cool. Realizing now this team loses to specs chi-yu with psychic but you can also use a slaac quaquaval.

:quaquaval: :roaring-moon: :gholdengo:
https://pokepast.es/dafeffb0c0d650dc

so fraun basically made this team roaring moon probs better dark type and handles chi-yu and stuff. gholdengo to stomp dondozo and all fairies cuz now you dont have bisharp and it bodies annihlape which is cool seems like a better team but bisharp is cooler

i defiitely didnt write this in like 5 minutes okay have a great christmas!11

Merry Christmas, fruan!
as a chronic Stallzu addict in SS, when i got azu i knew i had to build stallzu as well, presenting: https://pokepast.es/2b3078d9ce215cc0

:ss/azumarill: :leftovers:
bulked to take modest chi-yu hyper beam, otherwise the set should be self-explanitory

:sv/Gholdengo: :choice scarf:
here to help with the offensive monster that is flutter mane, and hope that it isnt some protosynthesis speed stuff, bulked to never get 2HKOed by 0atk Dondozo wave crash

:sv/Great Tusk: (its booster energy the sprite just isnt showing)
here to patch up the electric weakness, and taunt is to help stallbreaking.

Threatlist:
:sv/Dondozo:: soo basically this this is a wrong setguess away from a 3-0, if its clear amulet you go gholdengo, otherwise azu should wall this perfectly.

other weird stuff, i think WP :sv/espathra:?sorry, i havent played a lot of SV 1v1, but i figured otherwise this team cant be that bad.

huge shoutouts to Here Comes Team Charm! for helping a lot, especially with the sets, this team couldnt have been possible without you!

and a shoutout to bored_glitch for dm'ing me and encouraging me to participate :D

XanderUrBoi
1671162295952.png

Forretress roasting on an open fire and all that
https://pokepast.es/a8bc09fdde56a0c1

Worst First:
Great Tusk, All HP, All Attack. 40 Speed allows it to outpace 252 Magnezone by a single point.
I tried various sets from full defensive to Assault vest. All of them ended up just boiling down to the fact that Great Tusk has 131 attack with dual stabs that do 120 damage with 150 Head smash for coverage. You can change up this set as much as you want, it fills its role of hitting iHands, Zone, and Skeledirge. No calcs done for this one.

The time I made a Flutter Mane:
Flutter Mane, fills the other side of the coin to kill off any Iron Hands that Great Tusk can't get. Flutter is in charge of outspeeding most of the tier, nuking what it can, and trying to bait the ruination mons. It isn't impossible to win against Magnezone but it does take some prediction. Thunderbolt / Sub / Icy Wind in the first moveslot could act as a sturdy breaker without risking Mirror Coat while mystical fire bolsters your spdef to tank flash cannons. I opted not to go with a twave hex set because two shadow balls out damages a 2xHex (160 vs 130) and most everything would fall in two turns. I added tbolt as a way of dealing with dondozo, Iron Bundle, and azu. Icy Wind can be used in mirrors, but not much else. Sub is a great way for punishing set up mons. The EVs are set so that you are one point in speed faster than your 252 SpA stat, with one extra speed EV to outspeed Roaring Moon.

Team Forretress Leader:
Choice. Band. Forretress.
Every so often we're reminded about how much 80-90 attack is when there is a choice band backing up a 120 bp move. Talonflame in gen 6 can speak to this. Forretress here was a hard one to pin down which four moves it should use. I gave you 8 to use with one joke, but at least its just deciding one moveslot. I workshopped through 11 moves with only Body Press being the one move I knew for certain. Bright side is that this set is flexible but Body press / Gyro ball / Heavy Slam / Earthquake is the one I took to the ladder with the most. Heavy Slam is needed for Azu and Sylveon as Gyro Ball does next to nothing against these (48 azu, 52 sylv). Gyro Ball is for anything faster especially Flutter Mane and Iron Valliant. Body Press does get boosted by Choice Band making it very scary. Earthquake for coverage.

120 Atk Choice Band Forretress Heavy Slam (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Sylveon: 416-492 (105.5 - 124.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO
120 Atk Choice Band Forretress Heavy Slam (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Sylveon: 380-450 (96.4 - 114.2%) -- 81.3% chance to OHKO
252+ Def Choice Band Forretress Body Press vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Chien-Pao: 504-596 (138.4 - 163.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO (no chance)
252+ Def Choice Band Forretress Body Press vs. 252 HP / 132 Def Chi-Yu: 314-370 (100 - 117.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO (Choice sets are deleted)
It does lose to wisp Chi-Yu, but you get the wisp miss wins & 1/24 crits.
I set the HP bulk to make sure EQ did less than 1/3. The issue is if it runs ruination. Ting basically has 3 turns to kill you.
252+ Def Choice Band Forretress Body Press vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Ting-Lu: 182-216 (35.4 - 42%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

Option 1) Ting-Lu uses earthquake only
252+ Atk Ting-Lu Earthquake vs. 136 HP / 252+ Def Forretress: 91-108 (28 - 33.2%) -- guaranteed 4HKO (ruination into two EQ is a solid 3hko)

Option 2) Weakness policy Ting-Lu uses earthquake, then gets +2 after you body press. This one is risky but it comes down to rolls.
+2 252+ Atk Ting-Lu Earthquake vs. 136 HP / 252+ Def Forretress: 181-214 (55.6 - 65.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO (Weakness Policy will 3HKO if EQ only, or 2HKO if Ruination)
252+ Def Choice Band Forretress Body Press vs. 4 HP / 252 Def Ting-Lu: 200-236 (44.2 - 52.2%) -- 16% chance to 2HKO (Ting Doesn't have enough EVs left after investing in attack)

Option 3) some kind of Tank Ting
252+ Atk Choice Band Ting-Lu Earthquake vs. 136 HP / 252+ Def Forretress: 136-162 (41.8 - 49.8%) -- guaranteed 3HKO

This team does still struggle with Dondozo which funnily enough you beat me with.

I vetted this team to 1500's to make sure I was giving something useful.
1671160338851.png

Source that it is me:
1671160439907.png

Pokemh

Banned deucer.
hi Bernian I got you for secret santa https://pokepast.es/5effd97bc2a12f91 Wasn't too sure how to build around something that loses to Chi-yu and iron bundle without losing to the other things like yawn sylv and band Donphan flutter mane outspeeds iron treads and brute bonnet lives a specs ice beam from iron bundle and skele has a pretty good chance to beat flutter manes bar crits modest specs and the 6.3% roll flutter mane probably beats Donphans that don't crit because charm and draining kiss recovery. You can probably change something for brute bonnet on this team for chi yu because i'm pretty sure every set 3-0es this... https://pokepast.es/e3731103ebc8ff4a Here's a version with vest azu, attack evs are to ohko iron bundles with superpower and take 1 freeze dry and the evs let it always take specs hyper beam from chi-yu. Sorry for bad ev explanations and teams I haven't built for this tier too much Merry Christmas though!

merry christmas, Vrji .
Tintakon was a quirky pokemon so it worked with a quirky team.
:tinkaton: :donphan: :iron jugulis:

Only two weaknesses and a broken typing allow Tinkaton to cry over its meager stats but it tries its best. With AB it can lure some weak ground types and is also good into opposing setup with sd encore. Donphan is just a good glue mon right now, with lum for chi-yu. Optimized to try to beat as many skeledirge as possible cause why not but you also have iron jugulis for that.
Onto jugulis, its overall an okay pokemon but really good at covering annoying hitlists. As budget molt g it covers the ghosts and fighting that can otherwise overpower the rest of the team. Hf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)