Tournament 1v1 Ladder Tournament III - Finals [Won by Squirtell 1v1]

Status
Not open for further replies.

maki

uri duri naranhi
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Np and ggs, gl in the rest of the tour. Glad that you were one of the few people respecting me as an opponent. I regret that I clicked cancel once again g5 and lost cause of that like in Squirtell's match, tho LT teambuilding has been pretty fun.

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.

art by AmirAlexander
Welcome to the 1v1 Ladder Tournament Playoffs!​
Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the US/UM 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays are not required but I encourage posting them for the development of the metagame.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
Round 5

Loser's bracket

ayedan vs Jamez155
Maki's Fox vs Close

Challonge bracket, managed by dom

DEADLINE:
Thursday 25th of July, 12:00 AM GMT-4

Regarding Maki's Fox vs Close:
Because of the format of the tournament bracket and how you're able to see who your next opponent will be, as well as certain circumstances regarding Close's activity that he directly contacted me about, Close figured it would be best to contact Maki's Fox prior to this round going up, which ultimately led to them playing. Because Maki's Fox agreed to this, I'm allowing the games to stand.

ayedan

5 am in Toronto
Unfortunate" doesn't begin to describe my series, this game rewards guessing and nothing else, I am beyond convinced at this point. After getting completely tooled by building with myself using fucking Alolan Exeggutor and Z Skill Swap Meloetta, losing this way somehow felt even worse than I had thought possible. My plays were superior, my memes were superior, and I lost, so I don't see a reason to continue engaging in an activity where it is a lopsided Rock Paper Scissors game.

If you are satisfied with this pure luck of the game, proper building, prepping, and guessing by my opponent, you disgust me to a level farther than I can begin to explain you distasteful creature. I wont leave as I am captaining 1v1WC for East but, the taste this series left me will never leave my mouth.

Last edited:

The Official Glyx

Banned deucer.

art by AmirAlexander
Welcome to the 1v1 Ladder Tournament Playoffs!​
Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the US/UM 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of five, double elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays are not required but I encourage posting them for the development of the metagame.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
Round 6

Winner's bracket

Synonimous vs Squirtell 1v1

Loser's bracket

Jamez155 vs Close

Challonge bracket, managed by dom

DEADLINE:
Friday 26th of July, 12:00 AM GMT-4

rip close

Last edited:
Osra Thanks for the amazing tournament so far! ^^ Just thought I'd show my love for the community since every match-up no matter what the outcome is always a great community event! Keep doing what you're doing. :milk:

Kaif

tensai
is a Tiering Contributor
Osra Thanks for the amazing tournament so far! ^^ Just thought I'd show my love for the community since every match-up no matter what the outcome is always a great community event! Keep doing what you're doing. :milk:

Unfortunate" doesn't begin to describe my series, this game rewards guessing and nothing else, I am beyond convinced at this point. After getting completely tooled by building with myself using fucking Alolan Exeggutor and Z Skill Swap Meloetta, losing this way somehow felt even worse than I had thought possible. My plays were superior, my memes were superior, and I lost, so I don't see a reason to continue engaging in an activity where it is a lopsided Rock Paper Scissors game.

If you are satisfied with this pure luck of the game, proper building, prepping, and guessing by my opponent, you disgust me to a level farther than I can begin to explain you distasteful creature. I wont leave as I am captaining 1v1WC for East but, the taste this series left me will never leave my mouth.
you didn't even lose to hax, you made two dumb cteams that you got lucky even worked and then picked wrong the other 3 times (I'm not even sure if you got 3-0d in any of those games but you might even have). Don't act like it's the game's fault, get good or stop complaining :clown:

Last edited:
you didn't even lose to hax, you made two dumb cteams that you got lucky even worked and then picked wrong the other 3 times (I'm not even sure if you got 3-0d in any of those games but you might even have). Don't act like it's the game's fault, get good or stop complaining :clown:
I hope you are trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)