NOC 13P Role Madness Mafia - Game Ended, Mafia Win

ImaginaryNwon was voted out.

Neon was…
Hello, ImaginaryNeon! You are a Neighbor.

Neighborhood: Your neighbor is [player]. The two of you will be able to use a PM thread (or Discord server, if requested) on Smogon to communicate during the night cycle of the game.

You are aligned with the Town. You win if all threats to the Town are eliminated and at least one member of the Town is alive at the end of the game, or if nothing can prevent otherwise.

neon you actually threw and seemed to make the worst possible decisions at every turn. if I was town this game and I had to watch or deal with your play here I would be livid

credit to tiger even though you didnt get there you had the pieces and I liked that you felt more engaged this game. keep it going

jalmont and realiti pretty much were the backbone of town and one of them was repaid with a vote off. really good job to both of you guys and sorry you had to deal with how things went

genisu

I COULD BE BANNED!
i fell for it so
neon you actually threw and seemed to make the worst possible decisions at every turn. if I was town this game and I had to watch or deal with your play here I would be livid

credit to tiger even though you didnt get there you had the pieces and I liked that you felt more engaged this game. keep it going

jalmont and realiti pretty much were the backbone of town and one of them was repaid with a vote off. really good job to both of you guys and sorry you had to deal with how things went
badly, my first time trying to be good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)