NOC 11p White Flag Thread

Nope, purely tonal. You think I actually read games?
people are voting you so it's a good time to start

Hi, just finished dinner.

Yeah I played a couple of NOCs 3-4 years ago on this site. I think the only one where I really tried was Fire + Ice mafia though. Haven't played much else.

I don't get.

M2H wants to play "conservative" and tries to do so, but eventually seems set on alpacity being scum and jalmont being town. Seems slightly towny because if you claim to want to play like that as mafia I would assume you want to stay consistent with your playstyle yet he chooses to engage w/ alpacity (which seems genuine bc of personal/playstyle issues). (also, alpacity mentioned freaking out/deflecting as scum somewhere on this page, I disagree)

what does this mean
good start can you say more. what do you make of apricity's behavior do you think it makes sense if he's mafia?

I will reread, take some notes, and come back after dinner to see how I feel. I do like starting out with a vote on dusk. I'm a little worried with deadline tomorrow and there really doesn't feel like much and it's imperative for me that we really don't lynch randomly unless the vote near deadline is quite clearly not a good vote.

MewtwoHidden i'm not ignoring you but unless there's something I want to discuss I don't want to opine for the sake of opining.

jalmont is mafia with apricity

one more maf for game solve
alright let's take a deep breath, maybe take a walk, get some food and rethink this thought yeah?

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Votecount 1.0

caffeineboost(2) - thunder~ballz, bluedoom
apricity (2) - energy, clarinet
bluedoom(2) - mewtwohidden, apricity
energy (1) - caffeineboost
u-turn out (1) - moodycloud
duskfall98(1) - jalmont

but i love to opine :(

there's also just the simple fact that 9 pages in the middle of day 1 is pretty low activity and really anything to up that up is better than the alternative imo

i really need you and moody (my two big town reads) to step up this game because it seems as though apricity and dusk are either scum or town and not really making this easy for me in terms of reading them and building a town core.

but i love to opine :(

there's also just the simple fact that 9 pages in the middle of day 1 is pretty low activity and really anything to up that up is better than the alternative imo
if you want there to be more activity, put in the work to make it happen yourself. Give me/everyone else something worth responding to.

or spend some time to reread the thread. That's usually pretty useful

here's what i read up on

m2h - town: why deviate from "Conservative reads," there's no need to as mafia he has no incentive to get the game moving.
moody likes m2h posts in 48
CB's just joking out around mostly
bluedoom kinda weird i would've liked more if he had just left his entrance without posting some initial reads - the question is, is he genuinely trying to help or manufacturing stuff?
i dont understand m2h 112 at all like what? non sequitur
good post on 127, trying to avoid falling for the apricity bs tho
weird post by m2h 128, its probably impossible to destroy your "end game equity" 6 pages in lul
this page 6 convo is just so bizarre my initial thought was theatre??? but i think it could be a genuine discussion
another weird post by m2h 133, strange turn to go from argument to "haha my bad!" expected more confrontation but feels like a let down...little too easy of a letdown
very lazy 135-140 by dusk
clarinet - town.
UTO 150 kinda scares me because its his only post. im hoping i see more for him over the night/throughout tomorrow. possible scum but want to give him a chance to play.
183 this fuckin frenchman
tbz - town.
206 normally id be ok with laurel pushing this but the angle he's taking is just too obvious. i think laurel's a lot smarter to just fall into hal's trap

moody clarinet tbz m2h not good lynches for today methinks. I don't think CB is a good lynch either but I admit he needs to show more...UTO I want to give a chance to play....bluedoom is an interesting angle...hal i don't think is worthwhile (but i mean i would change my mind if everyone collectively decides to never consider him again post day 1). That leaves laurel and dusk and I think dusk has been far more lazy in terms of posts, having added very little to the game.

i do agree with m2h that there's not super a lot to go on - i guess i had hoped people would take stronger sides on say the m2h me mini argument or that whole convo on page 6 but ye. i guess we'll see what happens overnight. probably won't post much at work but will be on to deal before deadline. it would be very nice if people voted their scumreads soonish to see where everyone stands.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)