୧ʕ•̀ᴥ•́ʔ୨ Snoopy's Adoption Thread! ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyo Snoopy it's me again :)

I since I love your Houndour and Scyther I would really like to adopt another one of your little-ones.
And I just saw that beautiful Munchlax in one of your OPs, which I would like to adopt.
I don't care about IVs, just gimme a female Spitback of it and will be more than happy.

In return I want to offer (a donatation for your project) a dream ball ha heracross. :)

Anyways thanks and keep up the wonderful work you do here.

Sorry guys, afraid I won't be taking any requests today as I have a ton of things to do. Message me tomorrow and try again... I will more than likely have time then.

Arhan, the reason I'm not replying to you is because you request stuff way too frequently...
I understand what your saying. We all have lives, right? XD
btw, great thread, love it!!!

Hi can i adopt a 5iv

Name: Furfrou
Nature: Impish

And i would like to donate a

Name: Torchic
Nature:Jolly
Egg moves: Reversal,Counter,Baton Pass,Endure

Hey again! Sorry to bother you, but since the Murkrow turned out female, and I got the sudden motivation to make a trade thread, may I breed it to redistribute? I know everything is Full-Redis but I just wanted to make sure.

Hey, I think I asked in SQSA but probably better to post here.

Could I get one of your HA dream ball Gible females?

Would be happy to do you something from my thread for it but I'm not taking breeding requests at the moment, as I am full.

Could I get a HA Poliwag in approximately 6 hours, when I'm online?

EDIT: Just let me know when you're available! Don't want to sound annoying as this is such a great thread

Last edited:
Hey again! Sorry to bother you, but since the Murkrow turned out female, and I got the sudden motivation to make a trade thread, may I breed it to redistribute? I know everything is Full-Redis but I just wanted to make sure.
Sure, go for it.
Could I get a HA Poliwag in approximately 6 hours, when I'm online?

EDIT: Just let me know when you're available! Don't want to sound annoying as this is such a great thread
I'll start breeding your Poliwag and Lady Valkyrie's Gible once I'm done with JedStoleMyFish's Nidoran(M), it's taking forever... I even managed to hatch a shiny from breeding for it somehow, lol.

Hi snoopy I'd like to adopt a Female Skarmory in a Heavy Ball with Sturdy.

Fc: 4828 5695 5042
Name: D'brickishaw

Does it matter what I give in return?

Thanks!

Hi snoopy I'd like to adopt a Female Skarmory in a Heavy Ball with Sturdy.

Fc: 4828 5695 5042
Name: D'brickishaw

Does it matter what I give in return?

Thanks!
It doesn't matter what you give in return, I'll have it ready soon.

Edit: Got it, adding you now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)