Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You wont be able to get the exact one you want but there are more than enough viable ones

-EDIT- 440 right now
    Hey, a bunch of people said you had left a message on Pokecheck that made them worry :s you okay?
    Oh, thanks. And I have literally nothing else yet lol, except for an account for Yahoo Answers (I got addicted to that site a few months ago and got to 700 points as level 2, almost to 3)
    Ask him how long it is, at least. And he's just upset that I call him Antoinette

and if you get a PMD game you'd see why I talk about it often
    TM told me I was on thin ice for PMD discussion, and I brought it up a few days ago and said "And TM, I'm not fat so I can easily skate on thin ice" so he PM'ed me with "If you want to be cute about it, so be it. Bye." and I haven't heard anything about it since

And aww, I miss you too lol
    I'm perm-banned or something on Pokécheck, lol. Either that or a week-long ban, but it's my first ban so either length is unfair
    -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_- -_-
    ^_^ Idk why I felt like doing this.
    Okay so I think I got close but it wasn't shiny and it was a fail sortof :s How do I use the fails to improve my accuracy of hitting and getting my desired pokemon?
    I was going to apply for GP back in August, but since I rarely play B/W anymore, I don't care much. The numerous faults I've found in the analyses make the current GP contributors look lazy, though
    Yeah, it's pretty nice

I used to have like 20 posts per day in my statistics thing, now it's only 6 per. Oh well
    got the DS Lite and HG, I guess while I play through HG I'll try RNGing on BW, my goal in all the games are to RNG the roamers (I have base understanding how to do it in HG and BW shouldn't be hard)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…