Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey do you know what triggers the Lati to appear at Southern Island? I've played through the game normally (up to beating the Elite Four), and even tried catching the roaming one but it won't appear... You just go up to that rock and check it right?

Edit: Nvm, finally found a code that actually works for the US version and it's saved for the JP save.
    I've been hoping someone would get around to it. It was a good ideal that someone out there forgot about. Good luck with it.
    You could separate the Generations. It seems Emerald breeding (RNG) is re-gaining popularity.

You could also add in Incense breeding to get the baby Pokes (this would be potentially useful for fans of Little Cup).
    Nvm about the extralink part. Can I also have a copy of the dw charmander that you're rng abusing for Christian?

The dw timid ice hp charmander caught in a repeat ball.
    Maybe the few Pokes that have egg move hatching requirements (i.e: Light Ball + Quick Attack to get Volt Tackle on Pichu/Pikachu, or Full Incense on Snorlax to get Selfdestruct on Munchlax).
    Maybe just an updated version of the one I used to use in D/P/Plat.

Select a Poke, then select up to 4 moves, then hit search.

You would then be told either what Poke parent(s) can obtain the moves, or be told it's illegal.

If chain breeding is involved, it would give the full chain of breeding.

To update that stuff, add in former Generation requirements (i.e: Mach Punch + Drain Punch Timburr requires a Hitmonchan from Generation 4).

Keep it simple though. Sprites are a plus, but not all together necessary.
    No, I don't mind helping you ;) But when the school starts (@ 5-09-2011) a very busy days will start for me...

It ain't finished yet, I'm going to make it public on Smogon, but it'll take some time as I need to edit the BBCode outputter, because ATM it outputs the BBCode in my own format, and I don't want everyone to have my format ;)
    Well... I've tried going on the wifi connection on the GTS station and poketopia wii game, the wifi connection said they are hacked. =/
    It's a personal trade index/store. I can choose a .pkm file, and the program adds it to a database.

And I can add versions of a Pokémon (like ev'd versions).

And it can ouput the BBCode for my thread on Smogon, so no longer any bbcode mistake ;)

And yes, I know PHP (and I know MySQL, Javascript, C++, C# and VB.Net, IIRC those are all the coding languages I know / have used!)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…