Zoap
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi zoap a while ago i asked about some seeds from rng reporter I forgot to mention i was using an international ditto, would you be able to find me some new seeds using the same delay and stuff but with the international ditto? Don't worry if you can't i can ask someone else
    ok well i really want the non shiny one so casn you do it again please? :) it will be worth 2 more credits :)
    I got another idea.
    I would play through it catching all the pokes while RNGing them.
    It looks like I've got a reliable internet connection now via Connectify. I've only got my White version's DS to connect to it right now, but the other DS should be working shortly. Want to do a trade sometime in the next few days?
    I can provide both.
    Yes the place where I can catch it. So I would like you to save right in front of Suicune right before you press A to catch it.
    I'd say no AR but good luck finding any codes. No Pokesav as that completely destroys all the save files Korean Characters. If you can get Pokegen to keep all the Korean characters, you may use that to get super uber Pokemon to blaze through the game. xD!
    Once you're done with the .sav and sent it to me. I'd prefer that you'd delete it, but you don't have to. I just don't want to see anything pop up with that ID/SID :P I get a little greedy hehe.

Also as a part of payment you will be getting both shiny Suicune's, Modest/Timid with 31/23/31/30/31/31 HP Electric, along with the range of 15-20 credits. What ever number between those two is fine with me and I'll leave that decision up to you. :) I'll PM the link to the my zip file in a minute.

Woot! Long post! xD! Sorry.
    It's from the 4th gen. I was wondering if you can rng breed this pokemon:

Pokemon: Skamomory
    Shiny: Yes
    Nature: careful
    Ability: Sturdy
    IV's: Flawless
    Egg moves: Brave bird, Roost, Whirlwind
    Thanks for the offer, but I someone already helped me.

Sorry for being a nuisance.

Thank you though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…