flash
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ya. I will do. And sorry about this. I was pretty shocked when lOlpo told me it changed too
    Ya. I've been alerted of this problem. I think the PID is weird so that it changes on evo. It's happening for you and lOlpo. I'm going to redo it. Sorry for this :/
    ill try to meet you on today, if not ill deffently be on tommorrow to do our pending happy easter ^^
    Sorry, a little busier than I thought. Better get someone else to ev train for now. Hopefully I'll be able to get to it though
    Awesome, thank you for the links! They will be helpful when I break into rnging. I'm going to go to bed now since I might have to work tomorrow.

Goodnight and goodluck on the upcoming AP exams.
    Wow that sounds really easy. I will probably look into that for sure. Would the information be posted on the forums here or would you recommend somewhere in particular to read up on it.
    Yeah do whatever the legal flawless IVs are with lowest attack possible is on the suicune. I'll get started on these. I'm not sure how long these ones will take as this will be my first EV training and complete training on black and white. And so if I do all those requirements listed on your thread I'll get 4 credits for complete training these 4 right?

Edit:
    And yeah don't worry about getting the projects done right away if you have an exam or something. Take as long as you need, this is only a game its real life stuff that matters most.
    Hmm good point about the lower attack to avoid confusion damage! I never thought about that. Yeah I guess make it 0 for the confusion dmg it will still be HP dragon 68 then. I'll update my thread to reflect the status of the projects. Lets have crunch and whirlwind on the drapion then since its a BP. My pokemon white FC is 2322 5516 9646. I can pick up pokemon in either gen to EV train or Complete train for you.

Thanks!

Edit: My thread has been updated with the status of the projects.
    Hmm, alright then let’s do the shiny bred female politoad, and toxicroak, and the CP on the suicune, and a CP on a shiny male drapion. The Drapion needs to be male, its animations are just too funny in Battle Revolution for it to not be male. I'd want the ones that can be obtained in gen 4 to be traded to my gen 4 so I can have them available to trade and tutor in both gens. I would also want to purchase trading rights on them as well to further expand my thread.

Rationale on the Suicune:
    My suicune is going to be a crocune so it does not use HP electric so the extra 1 Sp Atk from having flawless IVS is better for min/maxing it. I'm willing to min/max it because Suicune is my favourite Pokémon and it's who I built my team around. The reason for HP Dragon is you can get it with 30 in Attack and 31 in all other IVS which will not hurt its performance at all. I like the idea of knowing that deep down my suicune is part dragon inside :P.

Thanks!
    So if we did a 6v6 single right now and we both were using pokemon of assorted levels above level 50 would it cut them down to lvl 50 or keep the pokemons levels?
    So is the auto level thing not working just the friend code wifi battles? Because I just tryed some random ones and it automatically set the levels of my pokemon to level 50.
    The ski trip was great! The weather was warm and there was tons of fresh snow! That’s awesome that you will be studying biology. I liked biology as well and I even I took a couple of biology course went I went through college. What type of job are you aiming to get when you finish college?

I have a few projects for you that I would like to spend my credits on. The details are in my trading thread under my wants section. I have been having a lot of success with a team I made for Dreamworld tier on Pokémon Online and I'm ready to make a copy of it for cartridge Wi-Fi battling. So far it’s peaked #4 on the Dreamworld tier. The only member I can't get done at the moment is Zapdos since it's Dreamworld ability is not released yet.Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about the projects I have listed.

I'm also ready to start EV training for you again in both gen 4 and 5. I can also do the complete training that you added to your EV training section.

Thanks
    Ya, but even then it's still hard :/
    And it after it takes off, which makes it really hard.
    Lol. So you pause, check the frame, play it. Pause, check the frame, play.....
    And the PID is set a few seconds after it takes of, but I don't know what the exact moment is.
    The weather advances the PID so much that even with a RAM watch it's harder to watch then a Slot Machine. And I have 8 more to do xD I'll do 1 more and I'll get yours done. It should be done sometime this weekend :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…