Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Also...can you tell me about encounter slots? It's annoying having to reset every time the wrong Pokemon pops up xD
    Yeah, I feel awesome :D

And it feels so...free. I can go catch anything, anything you can find in the wild. Before, when non-RNG breeding, I'd have to go search up a flawless version of the Pokemon to breed xD
    Success, Timid Flash Fire HP Ice Litwick! :)

Is it possible to non C-Gear breed? If so, could you teach me? Or just teach me whenever it comes out ^^

I've given you infinite credits in my thread btw :D
    Hey, I followed the steps in the first video, I'm using Sweet Scent to capture a Litwick (easy, since it has 100% encounter rate). I get how to do it, and have found my parameters etc, but since this seed requires a button to be pressed, I have to apparently find my parameters again (according to IRC people). So yep...just updating my progress XD
    Hey Fire Blast, do you think you can finish off our battle please? One Vacuum Wave and that Aron is dead anyway lol
    unless another Chansey comes....
    Sorry dude, but I can't do anything about that. I honestly wish I could-I rage in #capasb enough about it. Unfortunately that's all Deck-s decisions and I can't do anything about it.
    References for ASB:

Reffing (My profile):
    -Charmander- vs porygon3
    IceBug vs RitterCat

Battling (My team):
    3 vs. 3 Singles [Galladiator]
    2 vs. 2 Singles [porygon3]
    Sorry, I have no clue how :/

He probably has access to a beta version of the new RNG Reporter since he might be helping test it or something but that's just my guess.
    Because someone kindly offered to find my DS's parameters on IRC, and I of course accepted, so after that he explained to me how to hit the seed (which is really easy) and I caught on fast. Sadly, since I don't have access to the new RNG Reporter, I only have one spread I can hit atm, because I can't search for any new ones.
    if your on my part of the list yeah sure just double check and make sure your in 1-10
    I'm helping a couple people right now but I'll be able to give you Smeargle in ten minutes or less.
    I can give you Smeargle now. Would you happen to have any Porygon in 4th that I could have/borrow?
    Stuff like Weedle use String Shot, Yanma use Bug Buzz, Shroomish use Spore, etc. Pretty much the attack they're known for or their most common one.
    On Friday (maybe around this time?) or Saturday/Sunday. I might be busy, depending on if I get much homework, but if not I'm completely free ^^
    References for ASB:

Reffing (My profile):
    -Charmander- vs doominic77

Battling (My team):
    3 vs. 3 Singles [Galladiator]
    2 vs. 2 Singles [porygon3]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…