Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i fyour stuill round, add my battle FC. which one of yours?
    EDIT:if you went afk there, i was less than a minute off :/ FUUUUU
    cool, if you can play in like 15. thats fine, or else, i can play in like 3-4 hours.
    also, VGC '10 tornament at 7:00 our time, on smogonwifi tommorow.
    It is released, the beta anyways. Just don't know what it means by some things such as when it says to sweet scent a Pokemon immediately after entering the game, is that with c-gear on or off. That's just an example of some questions I have. View post 499 by OmegaDonut in the 5th gen RNG research thread.
    yeah, I actually have whirlwind on barijinia for tr teams. Those are really my only good Pokemon right now. I do have a Jolly Terakion but it has like a 15 in attack. I had to breed all those from scratch using dittos I caught in the great hall. Hopefully the 5th gen rng guide will be updated soon with an explanation of everything.
    okay now coming on, thought I put in the fc, but when I looked in the pal pad, it wasn't there.
    I just figured it out, saw Black at the bottom and input that fc, I'll be right on.
    also another thing is, you can see those 4 Pokemon and switch them around, do you want to play where we can't do that? I assume you do.
    you know on wifi you can bring 6, then choose 4 to battle right? I am only bringing 4 though, also I don't see you on, did you put in my fc?
    sorry, I must have got the times mixed up, I looked at when you were last online right after I saw you were online, and compared it to my time, but for some reason I think it was off, so I don't know. I live in California, and you live in the UK, so 1 p.m. for me should actually be like 9 p.m. for you, I should have just checked the time difference. So I don't know maybe we could play each other Saturday at 5 p.m. your time and 9 a.m. my time, since I can wake up and play you at that time on Saturday since I don't have school or anything.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…