Eppie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh noez! That's terrible! I do know ONE THING you do. You lose to me in pogeyman battulz even without playing on weefee! Buhahahahah! ahahahahahaha!!! haaaa xD
    Eppie, by any chance, do you have a sav that will hatch an egg with the binary numbers 1100 0000 0100 1 shiny?
    Happy Turkey Day! Hope you have a great one and enjoy the food xD. Haha I know I will though I won't be able to move a muscle afterwards xO
    no obv i'll not do a giveaway with them lol
    it will be ready until tomorrow at 5 pm
    Thanks alot, that would be great if the tournament actually fills up lol. Have a feeling it might have to get cancelled.
    Yes, that's what I mean, but I don't know if you need to play previous missions before being able to download a wifi mission--I don't know if this is tied together. I should hope you can download the mission at any time you start up a Ranger game, up to the point that Nintendo pulls the mission from wifi.
    Sure you can. Use an AR code, lol.

Ok, so maybe you want the legit wondercard, so yes, hurry up. :-( But the entire thing is a total rip! They ruined future game play if you want to restart the cartridge and start again or, if you want to sell it, the value is lowered. Unless the next owner uses AR to unlock the events again, players have no choice but to use AR either on the Ranger game or the on the receiving game to get the gift generated.
    hey eppie, before i start beating the e4 i could du the wormadam for you i think xD
    Ok, bedankt!!

Dat bijelkaar zetten lukt idd niet, omdat je met het database bestand zit, als ik wat tijd vrij heb kan ik wel even kijken wat ik kan doen.
    lol I know I know, just didn't want to pass up that shiny haha. It's still usable ;) (though I don't think I'll ever use it...)

And yeah I'll look into Claw Sharpen.
    ok :) I was also thinking of Raticate, Pidgeot, Fearow (which I'll do myself, only 1 ability), etc. Normal types in general that get STAB on Body Slam and Double-edge.
    ok, that sounds like a good idea. So you'd do that for a Careful Slowpoke, a Paras, and a Dodrio sometime?
    lol D:

Also, I was wondering...could you possibly help me out with pkmn that need a specific ability? Like if we're both on IRC or whatever I could give you the PID (once the nature and ability are right) and if it matches against one of your 3000+ save files I can give you the .dmp and you could hatch it shiny (I know it'll have your OT, though)? I could give you rights on those if you wanted, too.

Parasect with Body Slam/Counter also comes to mind btw, lul.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…