Eppie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hmm. denk dat ik die dan ff online moet zetten. zal ik asap doen, anders herriner mij er morgen nog even aan, want ik ben morgen pas weer thuis.
    Uhm, I'd like to see what you'll be able to breed/catch in 5th gen in the future so 2 or 3 credits are fine :p
    I'll give you that Pearl's FC... Do you need it nicknamed "Purugly"?

EDIT: Fc is "0260 6799 5613"
    Wat een service :P scheelt mij ook weer 20 RC's xD Bedankt man! Als ik ooit iets voor je terug kan doen moet je maar roepen.
    Hm, ja die wil ik ook nog wel een keer hebben. Eerst deze afmaken ^^ Maar zou je dat kunnen/willen doen? Of zal ik verder zoeken?
    Hey man, kun jij misschien mijn Nidorino laten evolueren en hem dan Super Power leren?
    Hey your Diglett is done, just gotta NN him and than we're good. ^_^
    So just VM me whenever you're available to trade.
    btw, there aren't any gameshark/codebreaker/AR codes for emerald that let you check your SID from your trainer card or something right (as opposed to the SID of your pokemon)? So when I'm making the 300+ files I need to get to the part where you get the pokemon from prof birch?

Also, would you be willing to give me one of your emerald dittos? lol. I realize I keep asking you for a lot of stuff/help, sorry about that.
    hey would it be possible for me to get the aerodactyl from you soon/tomorrow/this weekend? lol
    I give up. I dont know what happened, and I dont know how it is. If my wifi is weak, I'm sorry, but mabye we can do this some other time.
    I've successfully used ID finder on the jolly spread in pearl, I'll be able to reach route 222 this sunday because I don't want to use any cheat :p
    True, I've only bred 2 Cleffa so far so I should keep trying :P when your RNGing do you tend to hit Alternative spreads? Because I land on those more often then not.
    Ooooh haha ya a user named BAD answered the question but he didn't reference it completely, only said that you stated that. So I wanted to make sure. Well that's good to know. I see now the the PID is determined when you land on the Gender/Ability/Nature you want and has nothing to do with the IVs (as far as breeding goes) So is it all luck really? Because as of now I've just been creating eggs until I get one with a Nature/Ability/Gender I want. And sometimes it's time consuming O_o...not too bad but meh.

EDIT: Oh and I've bred two Cleffas and both of them won't be getting Magic Guard when Pal Parked and evolved...bummer for me :/
    Hey this is how it works for Pokemon that received a new ability in 4th Gen:

If the PID ends with 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 or B, D, F it is ability 1.
    If the PID ends with 0, 2, 4, 6, 8 or A, C, E it is ability 0.

Just want to make sure before I moot out what I've been hatching so far O_o
    i only picked hypno because i know how difficult it is to capture something in FR xD
    what about the hasty fake out jynx(Evd) too then?:)
    can i get the shiny premier ball hypno with S-Toss for both of them, then ?:)
    if thats fine it will be
    Alakazam+Altaria+Houndour <---> Hypno+Swellow
    let me know if thats fine :)
    hey eppie
    i am going to be available for trade tonight:)
    can you trade then?
    also do you still want those 2 pokemon i caught for you?
    Thank you as well, (^_^)

Also, I just counted up the total Fully Evolved grass types. there's 27. So Using signal beam(with factoring Tropius and Jumpluff) allows it to hit 2/3rds of all grass types mons.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…