Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I can't get PokeRNG to find a single seed no matter how broad I make the search. I finally found some stuff, but I used RNG Reporter! Thanks for the help zack, but I'm not so sure what I should do about my PokeRNG problem now that I have the viable spreads downloaded. What does "Actual" mean anyway?
    Wow, that's another thing I didn't know lol. I kept the same year though: 2010. So the exact date is 10/2/2010.
    31/30/31/30/31/30 (parent A 31/30/31/30/31/30)
    10/2; Target Time: 06:01:15; Target Delay: 503; Target Frame: 12;
    Delay 501 Elm Calls: K K K E E K K E P
    Delay 503 Elm Calls: E K K K P E P K K
    Delay 505 Elm Calls: K E E P K E K P E
    I had no idea; I though years just determined whether you could hit even/odd delays only. Lol, I was thinking frames 10-20 only; I always go for frame 12 because even if a NPC advances the frame by 2, I could still call Elm 9 times and end up on exactly frame 12. If a NPC doesn't advance the frame, I can either call Elm 11 times or 9 times + Joey once.
    Remember, I didn't find a delay of 499 with those IVs for HP Fire. I meant to choose one besides that number. Also could you choose a lower frame range?
    It took forever to search a range of frame 9-99, but I finally got results in the range of delays of 489-589 for the year 2010. Any preference for a delay in this range besides 499?
    Flawless (Parent A flawless)
    10/31; Target Time: 00:04:15; Target Frame: 55;
    Delay 497 Elm Calls: K E P E E P K K K
    Delay 499 Elm Calls: E K P K K P E P E
    Delay 501 Elm Calls: E K K P E E P K P
    31/30/31/30/31/30 (parent A 31/30/31/30/31/30) - Couldn't find anything at all.

Note: I will add on to this later.
    I can't believe you're the scapegoat of that -_- . Well, there's nothing I can do, except work around it. No problem, glad I can finally help you.

I need information on month, second, min/max delays, and what you define as "flawless." For me, flawless is 31/x/31/31/31/31, 31/31/31/x/31/31, or Hidden Power IVs. Hex flawless is straightforward though. What about the shiny egg information? I'm guessing you want me to go straight to the egg IVs tab?

P.S. I should probably let you know that I lack what is known as "common sense" for the most part.
    Yeah, I already decided on semi, but thanks for the input. Sure, I can help you out, but don't expect instant replies like the good old days of summer lol. Whatever happened to RNG Reporter before this crisis?
    zack, could you tell me at what hours is more likely that you are connected, because recently i haven't enter here too much, so could you tell me when i can catch you so you can trade me the staryu
    Btw, do you have a copy of the roselia you can give me?
    I'm happy to report that I'm not getting any CMTs as planned lol. Do you think I should make my stuff semi-redis for others? Now that I can RNG breed faster than ever, it's no longer that big of a deal. I'm even considering making every breed-able pokemon fully-redis. What do you think?
    K that is a Staryu with nice stats, natural cure

for a

Machop with nice stats, bullet punch and no guard......
    k but I have to offline now.....
    but Ill keep the machop for you...trade next time I am on...
    I am almost finished cloning for yagami...
    Can you go on wi-fi now and I will trade you the machop for the staryu/starmie?
    Can't tell you how much I appreciate this man. Again let me know when you're done or I'll vm you in a while.
    That is very awesome. o.o First though I need to check which spreads this one's got, though I doubt its anything good lol
    Hey and btw: I have a magneton with IV's: x/x/x/30/31/30 (i think) which has 3 of iv's i want, which makes 3 iv's that i want the result to have and which has all the (egg)moves that i want the result to have. I can trade it to you if you want to make it easier for you. let me know :)
    ok, so: my Diamond ID is 48229, and my SID is 05774. Anyway I will remind you about this in couple of weeks if I don't hear anything from you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…