Flora
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• so hi flora you gunna say hi to your bff jubs or is he gunna have to rape u in the uu tourny?

also lol yay i got my permit this weekend :D
    Choiced Girafarig seems underwhelming in my point of view. I may be wrong, which happens to me alot, but I would use Alakazam over it almost anyday. Thunderbolt is a perk, but what exactly does it accomplish that Alakazam cannot? At least it is immune to Ghost moves, which would make me use Girafarig > Alakazam if I had a Mismagius weakness or something.

All Out Offensive is different from Alakazam due to having priority, and the option to run mixed.

In the Baton Pass set, mention Scyther, Houndoom, Registeel, and Spiritomb as counters. You can always baton pass out, or stay behind a sub. However, they can usually switch in with little consequence. Houndoom can Nasty Plot, Registeel can Curse, Scyther can Swords Dance.

Also on another note. "- Attacks may be too weak at times, despite super effectiveness."

That is usually why people usually like Alakazam since it also has Inner Focus, but Girafarig has a niche with Magic Guard and Sucker Punch.

Hope I helped Serra! :D
    Thanks Flora. You use an R4 right? If you do, then you can't solve my problem, but for some reason, after I've chosen the cheats for Pokemon Black and I click "Start", the screen just becomes white and the game won't load. You probably wouldn't know, but I'm just asking. And is there a place to ask this question on Smogon?

Thank you so much!

-ShinyAzelf
    Hey Flora!

Do you have the Fast Egg Hatch AR Code for Pokemon B/W? Can I have it please? I'm really interested in breeding for B/W pokes, but they're taking forever to hatch!

Thank you!

-ShinyAzelf
    Hey Flora, do you have any good parents for a Probopass/Bastiodon? I am in the mood to breed those since they are sooo weird.

I want to breed these before the end of gen 4. Calm Slowking, Impish Bastiodon, Calm Probopass, Brave Lickilicky, Sassy Politoad, Jolly/Adamant Dodrio.
    Yeah and I gotta finish with GP's on Lopunny too. I've just been so busy lately. But this weekend is my vacation I leave for SD tomorrow yay! Hopefully I can get something done when I get back though. <___<
    flora be working on nexus's gp request tomorrow (did like 1/4 of it today).

flora hopes someone else gps that super long jirachi update omigosh. but if no one does it, she will probably do it eventually.

friday 6 hour art class tomorrow boooo
    yes i was i was in the shower
    and wtf you did too look

"What is the capitol of Pennsylvania?"
    Your answer

"P"

-___-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…