Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Zack, sorry i haven't picked up Strophe the Glameow yet, i just never see you online. Next i do see you online, can i get the poke?
    hey zack, when are you able to trade the staryu, and btw, i need a copy of the roselia, do you think you can get one?
    Great, I'll pick them up next Friday since I have a lot of reading to take care of this weekend unless you prefer to trade another day. Whatever is convenient for you I'm cool with.
    Hey zack, do you mind if I have a clone of that awesome parent for Lucario and a random Glameow?
    If you're hitting a different second, but your delay is close, all you need to do is adjust the first timer in emloop (the 60 second one). If you're hitting a second above, decrease that timer by a second. If you're hitting a second below, add a second to it. You can play with how much you add/subtract from it to ensure you will always hit the correct second.
    Now that I think about it, I hope I understood your question correctly and that answer makes sense lol. Let me know if you meant something else than what I was talking about.
    Ideally I would say you should consistently be at least +/- 10 from your target, +/- 5 would probably be best. If not, it could probably take you a while to hit your ID. For myself, since I've done the process so many times on each of my games, probably 90-95% of the time I hit either my delay or the one right above or below it. Don't get discouraged if it takes a while though, it took me quite a long time the first time I did it.
    Can you do a bp/cp in return for the phanpy ?? This is not a conventional bp/cp
    I dont want any hex flawless pokemon, a pokemon with 31 ivs in 3 stats and shiny is good enough for me. Well can you do that ??
    Well I think it wouldn't be too hard for you to do the Nicknaming, but if, you can't EV train it and teach the moves that's fine. I'll throw in an extra credit if you do. :)
    Yeah, you would enter 6259 in emloop. If you hit a delay lower than 6000 consistently, add that difference to what you inputted into emloop. If you hit something higher than it, subtract the difference.
    I'm not a fan of it either, but I'm much faster at it that it's not that big of a deal anymore plus it's kind of rewarding. I don't trust other people enough because they may secretly keep copies of pokemon that I let them EV, which is why I may implement a policy to eliminate it. I'm a faster EV trainer than most people so I may not even need the service haha. I only EV train for people that I need stuff from in their thread. The person I'm going to EV train for has shiny, flawless legendaries. I'll show you the thread if you're interested.
    Yeah, like say my target was 6000, and I found I was getting 5984-5990 a lot, I would probably add 12-14 to my delay in emloop (and adjust the 259 number you found earlier in the same way in the future). If that changes your seconds you will have to take that into account and select a new time with the appropriate seconds.
    No problem - it's not like I'm dying out here waiting for an answer lol. Sadly, I'm avoiding studying for that test right now and it's working. I just want to get this test over with so I can start on my next EV training lot and my new thread.
    alright, the ones i can trade right away are as follows, the other you will have to wait:
    magicarp-bounce
    horsea-muddy water
    togepi-extrasensory
    totodile-aqua jet
    squirtle-water spout
    pidgey-brave bird
    munchlax-selfdestruct
    wailmer-auqa ring
    vulpix-energy ball
    growlithe-morning sun, howl, flare blitz
    dratini-extreme speed
    pichu-volt tackle ( i have a female and a light ball)
    stantler-mega horn
    farfetchd-leaf blade(but i have to breed it so remind me to do tha)
    ponyta-morning sun

aron-curse
    tailow-brave bird
    treeko-endeavor,synthesis,crunch,dragonbreath
    hoothoot-featherdance, sky attack
    teddiursa-fake tears
    growlith-crunch, flare blitz
    chimchar-fake out
    charmander-dragon dance
    ralts-willowisp,destinybond,shadow sneak (though this might be a hack)
    rhyhorn-curse
    riolu-crunch, sky uppercut

wow i had more than i though
    i can also get you a recover kecleon if you have a female kelcleon
    anyway get junk pokes for the ones you want!
    I have the Snorunt, Zubat and Turtwig ready now, VM me when you're here so we can get the trade completed. Use my SS fc this time. Oh, and if possible, I could use 2 of my credits right away, like i posted on your thread.
    I see. I like to check to make sure I did everything right when I RNG for a shiny egg and then let my Elm calls verify that I did when I RNG for egg IVs. That way I won't waste my time RNGing IVs for something that's neither shiny nor correct in nature lol. Hatching those pokemon without AR must be inconvenient for you too.

I have to ask you something via PM. Think you can make room in your inbox?
    Yeah that should be pretty close to what you should use. You can always make slight adjustments if you find you're missing your target by a small amount. Don't worry about what that said, it's simply saying that you should use your new seconds number that you get when you add that 259 to your target to choose a new target time in the RNG Reporter.
    do you still want some egg move male pokemon i have a
    1)togepi lv 1 with nasty plot ut
    2)phanpy lv 1 ice shard

If you want any of them, i would like a bp in return but feel free to refuse.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…