Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• haha, why not try doing a shiny Unown series project? I'm sure you will be the first one lol xD
    lol, I'm not sure about it either. I guess i should start EV-ing the heatran now. wanna have a free EV-ed version? you clone it though :)
    I see. too bad some of the legendary in DP has to be unlocked by event items otherwise you can try many stuffs with them
    I see. Then my answer for DS wifi belongs there then :)

So... will you be doing CP next time?
    btw, what is the difference between Shoddy and Smogon? Isn't smogon just a server for Shoddy?
    Well, Shoddy is faster but in fact the fast is the downfall for me. I'm not sure why but when everyone can make any team they want is just making me feel something is wrong for me lol. Maybe that is because I'm used to looking for pokemon i want for quite some time already :)
    haha, I'm just an average player since most of the time my movesets might be a little weird and my team does not follow the standard build since my team does not have much coverage lol.

Recently I just started Shoddy due to the recent Wifi problem but I prefer DS wifi battle more lol
    haha, thats not true lol. As you know i will only be actively looking for things i thought of. remember the drifloon i requested? actually i plan to use it to pass salac berry to a heatran which is using sunny day & solarbeam but i took alot time to look for one flawless heatran in smogon lol.

hmm... seems like i made ppl misunderstood about the EV status lol. My ON is actually during the time when i was training. Maybe i should change off to stand by :)
    Thanks for the heatran. I took alot time to look for one since the heatran I plan to use is not Hidden Power type lol.

VM me again when you need EV training again.
    Sorry but i cant :( can i have quaza and mewtwo for bliss anyway? (quaza e two are only redis pkmn :P)
    hiya, would like to ask whether i can change a credit for the awesome heatran you just caught. I have been looking for one with flawless IV for quite some time lol.
    Hey there. Still willing to trade that Zapdos? I'll be online for at least a little while, I think.
    hey shella, i pmd you on fc but ignore it, may i pick up steelix now? and also may i trade you a kabuto flawless shiny adamant swift swim rapid spin a bp winters just done for me, these 3 pokes are all in my UU team?

EDIT for milotic what a moron
    Hi , i'm looking u thread and i see this precious :

Mewtwo
    OT: アルヘニス (OmegaDonut)
    ID: 37408
    Hasty | Pressure
    31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31 | 31
    Kanto | Master Ball
    ----------------------------
    Level 70 UT
    Selfdestruct | Counter | DynamicPunch | Disable

i want that poke , CMT plz