RoFnA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1v1 chimera first round - i'm gmt +2 and can play 9:00-12:00 and 17:00-22:00 most days.
    RoFnA
    RoFnA
    could play now
    Knele97
    Knele97
    let's go Im on as Shwdwnshitserver
    We play for OHKO; I am GMT -4. Can do tomorrow evening (6:30pm-11pm), Friday during the day (9pm-5pm with a couple of exceptions), or Saturday morning or night. Let me know if any of these work.
    RoFnA
    RoFnA
    could play now for the next hours. just message me when you see this and I come online
    sunny004
    sunny004
    I can play now--on as sunny004
    wcop gmt-6 here, prefer sometime near the last weekend before dl
    RoFnA
    RoFnA
    ok sure. I am GMT+2
    RoFnA
    RoFnA
    when do you want to play ? cant play sunday evening other than that I am good
    hi.naming is hard
    hi.naming is hard
    how about friday 12pm my time or sat 11:30 am my time?
    Hey, I'm your opponent for the WCUP, SV OU. I got a big exam soon so won't be available for the rest of this week and prob the next one either, so if possible I'd appreciate if we could schedule after that. I'm GMT+1 btw.
    RoFnA
    RoFnA
    when do you want to play ? cant play sunday evening other than that I am good
    Msousagamer
    Msousagamer
    I'd normally ask for either Friday or Sunday evening, but since I haven't played in a while due to showdown being dead, and the fact that you can't on sunday evening, I guess the best we can do is probably in the morning. Does 11 AM sound good to you sunday? If possible for gmt+1. Idk if I'll be awake before then xd
    Msousagamer
    Msousagamer
    If they end up extending the time I think doing it wednesday would work too
    R2 of Monocolor tour thing. I'm gmt-10 and available at any time before my 3pm.
    RoFnA
    RoFnA
    oops sorry I didnt see your message because I got many notifications. I am GMT+2 and could play now for the next 5 hours if you are there
    Hi, we're matched for One Hit Wonder. I can do evenings and weekends GMT -4. Let me know when you want to play.
    RoFnA
    RoFnA
    could play now for the next 5hours
    paired for ndbh. I'm super swamped with work, Sunday is probably the only day I can do it. Prefer Sunday afternoon, gmt -5
    RoFnA
    RoFnA
    hey I am GMT+2, your afternoons are my nights. So if you could play at 1pm your time or my 8pm that would work. my 9pm is the latest I can do since i go to sleep at 9:45pm
    XxLazzerpenguinxX
    XxLazzerpenguinxX
    That's sounds good to me! Thanks. 1pm -5, 8pm +2
    we play for mspl, im gmt+10, when you want to run this
    RoFnA
    RoFnA
    you are in a kinda unviable timezone. I think best would be my morning on weekend which is your afternoon to evening. Like my 11am is your 7pm
    Sylveesnom
    Sylveesnom
    ah ok, yeah weekends sounds fine to me
    UMs Homefield, I'm gmt+2, when do you want
    RoFnA
    RoFnA
    Also GMT+2 can you do early ? like today or tomorrow?
    txitxas
    txitxas
    Depending of the time. I could play today at 4pm and maybe tonight at like 11:30pm-00:30am. Tomorrow at 3:30-4pm and 8:30pm and maybe tonight too but I'm not sure yet.
    RoFnA
    RoFnA
    lets play today 4pm
    Hello rofna, we are paired up for aaa open.My timezone is gmt+2 and i am mostly free during the week nights but not so much during weekends, lmk when you are available
    Dahness
    Dahness
    Ok so something came up(im meeting with some friends) so if ur not able to play another day of they week, you can take win, sorry
    RoFnA
    RoFnA
    I am trying to but I already scheduled many games on Saturday and Sunday now cuz I thought we play this game now :/
    Dahness
    Dahness
    Hey so if u can't play tmrw, just act call, sorry for the shit scheduling, this week has been chaotic
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…